eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old December 27th, 2008, 05:32 PM
eCharchan

natkhat is a glorious beacon of lightnatkhat is a glorious beacon of lightnatkhat is a glorious beacon of lightnatkhat is a glorious beacon of lightnatkhat is a glorious beacon of light
Gas prices hit five-year low

how much do you think it will fall ??
my guess some where around $1.20.

http://money.cnn.com/2008/12/27/news...my/gas_prices/

New York (CNNMoney.com) -- Drivers returning home from the Christmas holiday this weekend will be paying less for gasoline than they have in in five years, according to a survey of credit card swipes at service stations across the nation..
The national average price dropped for its eighth consecutive day to $1.630 a gallon, down 1.2 cents from the previous day, according to the motorist group AAA.
The national average last hit close to the current price on Feb. 18, 2004, when it averaged at $1.63.
Prices are down 60% from the record high of $4.114 a gallon touched on July 17.
Gas remains is below $2 in all 48 contiguous sates and the District of Columbia, according to AAA. The highest average gas price was in Alaska ($2.53), while the cheapest was found in Utah ($1.45).
The AAA figures, compiled by Oil Price Information Services, are state-wide averages based on credit card swipes at up to 100,000 service stations across the nation.
Old December 27th, 2008, 05:35 PM
Junior eCharchan

coolgames has a brilliant futurecoolgames has a brilliant futurecoolgames has a brilliant futurecoolgames has a brilliant futurecoolgames has a brilliant futurecoolgames has a brilliant futurecoolgames has a brilliant futurecoolgames has a brilliant futurecoolgames has a brilliant futurecoolgames has a brilliant futurecoolgames has a brilliant future
Re: Gas prices hit five-year low

I just saw on NBC 12... the lowest in the United States. Somewhere in South Carolina
$0.90

I'm happy to see that..... back when I came do the US 6 years ago. It was at $1.1