eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Culture > Cultural Exchange

Notices

Cultural Exchange Cultural topics - Indian and other

Old April 4th, 2016, 03:56 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dirty needs help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagmohan View Post
Never ever, any useful contribution, new news, worth-knowing, or any such......., unlike sgar, SS pai, Kalidas, ashdoc and others..

What demoted me from Number 1 to Number 3.

Quote:
Treat the person the same way, you want yrself to be treated by others.
Badri ji, Dr Santa, sgar ji, SS pai, you and all others are also following the same principle to and fro without any front-face, aamne-saamne direct gaali-galoch.

Old April 4th, 2016, 06:55 PM
Axecuse Me?

dawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud of

Old April 4th, 2016, 07:10 PM
Senior eCharchan

punkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant future

hahaha. Talk about a thin skin like dutty. So easy to get him to be his real self.
1day dutty go to mall, valet ask for tip with fee for his shining soccer mom van odyssey. Dutty say sale harami motherfocka i pay you valet fee.
Old April 5th, 2016, 12:49 PM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalidas View Post
Why are you doing your son's project?
Why are you not doing your kid's project ? Why kind of desi parent are you ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
You could find all these on YouTube. How do the school folks expect him to turn in original videos sitting in US. And why reinvent the wheel by shooting what is already available.
I( My Son ) needs oringally shot high resolution video

Quote:
^^ Some rascals remain just that way,.. I bet, must be cutting machhiyaan behind some super-market's slaughter-time meat area back rooms,.. with white-bloody aprons,....
n' hence,..thinks elsewhere too, everywhere everytime is just a 'fish-market' !

I bet, Bambayiya red light area ki bashti bhi iis se toh kahin bahetar hongi,...

Check his last 150+ post,.. I am observing his behavior for last 1.5 years,..
there is no fruitful contribution, he brings nothing worth knowing, no intelli discussion held,... he either picks mine / ashdoc's and / or someone's any post and does ONLY criticism, argue, be-littling, fault-finding, with his patent kabootar-khana's languages,..that he is proud of... Check his all 200 posts and let me know if I am lieing,..

All of his posts remain, of advices, criticise, be-littling argues, why you do this and that,.. what is wrong in your post, Why ashdoc wasting his time posting reviews on 100 forums,.. and all kind of " taang-adaaving " and self-syaanpatti, pampering teh self-thinking as most 'pramaan-bhoot' sort of business,..

Why and how some guys can always think of themselves as ideal , standard and most pramaan-bhoot ? Smthg is sure wrong...

Never ever, any useful contribution, new news, worth-knowing, or any such......., unlike sgar, SS pai, Kalidas, ashdoc and others..

Why and what for thinking of oneself, as so STANDARD ? I'm still scratching my head. aare bhai,... no one is perfect,... learning is forever,.. we all, listen hear and learn from each other,..

I have seen 100s of highly intelli. desi guys on many forums, who keeps such 100s of guys in their pocket,..

Also, the other part is, his shot remains direct, face-front, finger-indicative, and personal to the forum-members, in be-littering and be-littling with swear words, it's direct. If he curses the celebs like AK, Malika, Sallu, SRK, Sunny, aamir.. or so,... one will be careless,.. we all do, once in a while.

ADM should not tolerate such nuisance and should raze such, off the forums,...... IMHO.

How did you get involved into all of this ? I speak and give crap to Pumk and Jagmohan gets a shaft up his ass ? How does that happen , unless you forgot log out...........

Quote:
Also, the other part is, his shot remains direct, face-front, finger-indicative, and personal to the forum-members, in be-littering and be-littling with swear words, it's direct. If he curses the celebs like AK, Malika, Sallu, SRK, Sunny, aamir.. or so,... one will be careless,.. we all do, once in a while.

You are very careless........... I wont be finger-front ,
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old April 5th, 2016, 10:26 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

ded shaane log kaiku raada kar rele ho? aaram se popcorn khaane ka. I deleted couple of gaali posts.

Dirty bhai, please learn to ignore, best would be not to get worked up. When you make unnecessary comments others will object. I too have observed, it's rather easy to get under your skin. If you're playing a character, I'd appreciate if you can tone it down a notch.
Old April 6th, 2016, 06:08 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
ded shaane log kaiku raada kar rele ho? aaram se popcorn khaane ka. I deleted couple of gaali posts.

Dirty bhai, please learn to ignore, best would be not to get worked up. When you make unnecessary comments others will object. I too have observed, it's rather easy to get under your skin. If you're playing a character, I'd appreciate if you can tone it down a notch.
Aa gaya... pop-corn mein paani daal ne wala Soggy pop-corn is no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty View Post

I( My Son ) needs oringally shot high resolution video

Aren't all high-resolution (digital) videos originally shot How do you figure out what is originally shot and what is not

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless
Old April 6th, 2016, 02:46 PM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty View Post
Hi Guys

Maine ab tak tumse kutch nahin maanga , lekin aaj ek cheez maang raha hoon.

My son is doing a school project , he needs high resolution videos ( Uncompressed ) from India showing India's various scenarios
1. Busy Indian Market
2. Indian Chaotic traffic
3. High Rise Buildings in India showing prosperity
4. Some Indian people faces.

Can someone please shoot the video on your iphone or samsung hig resolution phone and load it on Wetransfer and share with me ? dirtydesi@gmail.com ?

thanks

Why donchya take your son to a week's trip to India. Vacation ka vacation ho jaayega aur wo fillum bhi banalega.

Bachche ko India dikha aa. Aur to aish kar aa.
Old April 6th, 2016, 05:23 PM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmthaLal View Post
Why donchya take your son to a week's trip to India. Vacation ka vacation ho jaayega aur wo fillum bhi banalega.

waise nahi kar sakte. Jab tak India ja ke ayenga tab tak time end ho jayenga.
Paisa barbaad honga woh alag.
Old April 6th, 2016, 05:26 PM
Temporarily Unbanned

Charchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napolean View Post
waise nahi kar sakte. Jab tak India ja ke ayenga tab tak time end ho jayenga.
Paisa barbaad honga woh alag.
Paisa is not a problem... right dirty pai?

Sent from my iPhone.
Old April 7th, 2016, 05:34 AM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Main to vella baitha hooon but he has school

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charchila View Post
Paisa is not a problem... right dirty pai?
No but dollar is a problem........... Speaking of Paisa and dollar, I am going to ping you.........check your IM.
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old September 20th, 2018, 04:08 PM
Super eCharchan

Quote:

Actually I did and took him to India and Kenya. He finished his documentary . Won a few prizes and got into IVY league college . The documentary was not meant to be shot for college admission . I swear