eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Taaza Khabar - Current news

Notices

Taaza Khabar - Current news Discuss the latest news making waves...

Old February 24th, 2017, 01:12 PM
Banned

MiyaBhai is a splendid one to beholdMiyaBhai is a splendid one to beholdMiyaBhai is a splendid one to beholdMiyaBhai is a splendid one to beholdMiyaBhai is a splendid one to beholdMiyaBhai is a splendid one to beholdMiyaBhai is a splendid one to behold
Re: Indian Killed in Racial Shooting at Kansas Bar

It's high time american hindu find a white american tarek fatah to justify how brown hindu converted american are more american than white original american.
Old February 24th, 2017, 01:21 PM
Banned

MiyaBhai is a splendid one to beholdMiyaBhai is a splendid one to beholdMiyaBhai is a splendid one to beholdMiyaBhai is a splendid one to beholdMiyaBhai is a splendid one to beholdMiyaBhai is a splendid one to beholdMiyaBhai is a splendid one to behold

And a second thought on the suggestion of the learned bong, don't wear tilak or teeka as it will appears as bulls eye to nationalist (certified deshbhakt) white amrican. Easy to aim and shoot.
Old February 24th, 2017, 04:16 PM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiyaBhai View Post
And a second thought on the suggestion of the learned bong, don't wear tilak or teeka as it will appears as bulls eye to nationalist (certified deshbhakt) white amrican. Easy to aim and shoot.
Better wear a Burkha so people will run the fuck away ........
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old February 24th, 2017, 04:35 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty View Post
Better wear a Burkha so people will run the fuck away ........
You mean like this..

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE
Old February 24th, 2017, 05:36 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorro View Post
Ha! You are saying that a 'mentally deranged' Muslim cannot exist?
Excellent point What I might be saying is that all poops are mentally deranged Essentially that tagging such shootings as "mentally deranged" and terrorist attacks as such mean essentially one and the same. But we need to identify one from the other... so this is a easy way.

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old February 25th, 2017, 05:58 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Jeez. It takes one loser to break all the hell. That guy will use his mental condition and may be get away.

In my 1 year in Londonstan i had been to many bars and shortly after 7/7 there were a few racial incidents in bars, but more on the streets.

I dont visit bars so frequently in Umrika (mostly because need a ride back), but no incident so far. But this will make me think twice.

And kudos for the Gora on jumping ion.
Old February 25th, 2017, 06:04 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
How will deranged person know Hindu or Muslim.. most Americans don't know Asia has India, Pakistan, etc.. they think Asia means Oriental i.e. Chinese, Korean, Japs.

Didn't they target Sikhs after 9/11 thinking they are Osama's cousins? Bandar kya jaane adrak ka swad

And it's not about Arabs or Muslims.. any alien is seen as outsider, no matter how many years you may have lived in US.
I have to elaborate this incident in Londonstan. me and my friend walk into a bar. One guy tells my friend that he wanted to check his bag. We try to educate him on Indians and Paks being different.The dialog goes somewhat like below

Guy | Indians | and Pakistanis | are same to me
Friend- Yes yes Yes | No No No |

Interestingly, i was also carrying a bag but he didnt want to check mine.
Then we move to another place within the bar. and another guy asks my friend to show his bag.

We then head to a bar with lot of Desis.
Old February 25th, 2017, 06:30 AM
eCharchan

Bhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant future

People say this would have fallen under terrorist attack if the attacker was a Muslim. I wouldn't blame anyone if they made such an assumption. Look around and you will see Muslims creating havoc everywhere they go. Their actions around the world give enough reasons to justify such stereotyping.

And to those who say that few Muslim terrorists don't justify assumptions about a whole community, I say how many of such people would like to live in Saudi or Middle east. I don't know if anyone who would move to those countries from US or UK.

Last edited by Bhidubhai; February 25th, 2017 at 07:37 AM.
Old February 26th, 2017, 09:35 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post

And kudos for the Gora on jumping ion.
I wonder a little bit about this... people are praising this gora, and posting videos of him in hospital all shot up and all... is he really a hero Are we now making heroes out of cowards

Think about it... the guy brings his gun and starts shooting and this "hero" jumps behind a solid-oak table and hides. Then assuming the gun is out of bullets... bullets that have done their job... assuming that, this guy jumps out and gets hit. How exactly did he save anyone

Yes, I will get flack for this. I am not saying this guy did not do the right thing... it is just that, we are trying to make heroes out of nobodies... as if we are desperately seeking for heroes. Looks like we are all turning into Tina Turners

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless

Last edited by Sane Less; February 27th, 2017 at 09:29 AM.
Old February 26th, 2017, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
I wonder a little bit about this... people are praising this gora, and posting videos of him in hospital all shot up and all... is he really a hero Are we now making heroes out of cowards

Think about it... the guy brings his gun and starts shooting and this "hero" jumps behind a solid-oak table and hides. Then assuming the gun is out of bullets... bullets that have done their job... assuming that, this guy jumps out and gets hit. How exactly did he save anyone

Yes, I will get flack for this. I am not saying this guy did not do the right thing... it is just that, we are trying to make heroes out of nobodies... as if we are desperately seeking for heroes. Looks like we have all turning into Tina Turners

The guy himself has told that he is it a hero. Deserves some appreciation anyway.
Old February 26th, 2017, 07:26 PM
eCharchan

Bhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant future

Have'nt there been instances of such violence agaisnt Indians before in US? Why is this gaining so much traction with MSM? I remember the gujju uncle who got paralysed by police in St Louis. What about the spike in violence violence against blacks by cops during Obama administration? If the current death is attributed to Trump's rhetoric, should'nt Obama have been held guilty like that earlier?

Of course my sympathies are with the family that lost but why portray it something that has never happened before and use it as a case to push some viewpoint?
Old February 27th, 2017, 06:28 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Very sad.... Totally dastardly act!

Anyway, I still feel that only a few places are safe for desis - California Bay Area, New Jersey, some areas of Boston, some parts of Washington state.
Old February 27th, 2017, 11:13 AM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
Very sad.... Totally dastardly act!

Anyway, I still feel that only a few places are safe for desis - California Bay Area, New Jersey, some areas of Boston, some parts of Washington state.
Every place is safe and no place is safe ........ Crazy people are everywhere .....
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old February 27th, 2017, 11:24 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Have been to many bars in small places in Tennessee, Georgia, Kentucky .. all bars were full of rednecks.. never had any issues. I only know of sardars having issues.. most of the other violence I heard of was because you hung around in bad areas at late night.

Sorry but I don't agree with the widow of the deceased person, that good things happen to good people. I don't know how to explain it.. crazy mofos are everywhere. If you sense something weird get the F out of there.

I've had many arguments with Americans in bars in Kentucky and Arizona, some were heated ones.

White guy says to me.. you came to study here and will steal our technology and take to your country.
I said to him.. your technology must not be too great to teach everything in 2 years, and even if so, why your people letting me in?
He didn't say anything about that .. except because of your people I lost my job.. I told him I applied for a job saying I need visa to work and company hired me. He finally moved away realizing I wasn't buying his arguments.

One bugger called me and couple friends slumdogs at a bar in Arizona, he had watched that shitty movie Slumdog Millionaire. I told him I am more educated than all of your family put together.. he apologized later and bought us shots.

Last edited by sarv_shaktimaan; February 27th, 2017 at 11:29 AM.
Old February 28th, 2017, 03:57 AM

Telugu community in US advised to converse in English in public

HYDERABAD: The Telangana American Telugu Association (TATA) has advised the community to avoid communicating in Telugu in public places in the US.
Srinivas Kuchibhotla (32), working at the Garmin headquarters in Olathe, was killed in the shooting at a restaurant in Kansas on Wednesday night. Another Indian and his colleague Alok Madasani was injured in the incident.

"Much as we love talking in our mother tongue, it can often be misconstrued. Please see if you can communicate in English in public places," the association said in a statement put out in its Facebook page.

The organisation further advised people not to get into argument with others in public places and leave the place immediately without confrontation.
"Isolated places can often be targets. Please avoid going or going single," it said.