eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Sports

Notices

Sports Your arena, your grounds, your pitch...

Old April 14th, 2018, 07:42 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
Commonwealth Games 2018

It seems to be the finest performance in an international sporting event abroad for the Indian team.
The cloasest to such performance was in 2002 games.

The only let down was loss to England in Hockey after defeating it in a pool match.
Old April 14th, 2018, 08:28 AM
pakka pak musalman

thekedar will become famous soon enough
Re: Commonwealth Games 2018

Pakistan has also won a gold medal. Inshallah!!
Old April 15th, 2018, 12:26 AM
pakka pak musalman

thekedar will become famous soon enough

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/m.tim...w/63767465.cms

One kafir woman defeats another kafir woman to win gold for India

Both expose their legs while playing

On the other hand our Pakistani women are chaste and remain in burkha
Old April 15th, 2018, 06:54 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekedar View Post
https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/m.tim...w/63767465.cms

One kafir woman defeats another kafir woman to win gold for India

Both expose their legs while playing

On the other hand our Pakistani women are chaste and remain in burkha
Yups one woman who exposes her legs clarified she is not a Pakistani-
Old April 20th, 2018, 11:13 PM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute

I think India's final tally was 66 medals, the best so far and an improvement on the 64 of the previous games.

We even won medals in Table Tennis.
I will not be hurried and I will not be bullied

Old Yesterday, 01:34 AM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raniraja View Post
I think India's final tally was 66 medals, the best so far and an improvement on the 64 of the previous games.

India's best showing was Delhi cwg games in 2010 with 101 medals.
Old Yesterday, 06:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raniraja View Post

Found an article in Pakistan Broadcasting website when i was searching for Modi reception in Londonstan
Commonwealth Games: A turning point for Indian sport?
One who caught my attention was Manika Batra.

She is 5'11" and easy on eyes. Could have been a model. But She stuck on to Ping Pong, giving up College also. The dedication brought results :UP: -

Old TOIlet article-

Table tennis has always governed her life choices, she says. As a kid, she switched schools for better training opportunities, and later opted to drop out of one of Delhi's most prestigious colleges to focus on the game. She tells us, "I moved to Hansraj Model School because my coach was there, and the school was supportive of me missing classes for my training. Later, I got through Jesus and Mary College, but I hardly ever attended college. I must have gone just once a month, only to sit for exams, because I was always travelling and training. I even missed the freshers' party and the college fests. But honestly, I don't mind missing out on these things, because I representing India internationally, instead. That was more important." Eventually, Manika dropped out of JMC and is currently pursuing BA (Prog) from DU's School of Open Learning. "I couldn't attend classes or do justice to college. So, I thought correspondence was the best option," she says.
RAN_2130 Coming home usually means rest, says Manika (BCCL/Ranjit Kumar)
During her school and college days, the west Delhi girl did modelling as well, something she later gave up to concentrate on table-tennis. "I used to get modelling offers and I did that too. But I felt that I needed to focus on the game more, so I left modelling. Of course, athletes go for endorsements these days, so in the future, I would want to resume that. It was fun."
Old Yesterday, 06:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napolean View Post
To factor for this, i bolded the 'abroad' part.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
It seems to be the finest performance in an international sporting event abroad for the Indian team.
The cloasest to such performance was in 2002 games.
Old Yesterday, 08:32 AM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
To factor for this, i bolded the 'abroad' part.
I was responding to RR.
Old Yesterday, 10:24 AM

Quote:
I was responding to RR.
And i was supporting that response. RR likes to 'think big'
Old Yesterday, 10:10 PM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I didn't know about the 101 medals.
I will not be hurried and I will not be bullied