eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > Crowning Glory

Notices

Crowning Glory A home for our best content ... award winning created by eCharchans!!

Old November 13th, 2013, 10:26 AM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is the son/daughter's responsibility towards their parents?

oy filhaal thode din bina panty ke hi padosi ke paas chale jaiyo.. crown milne ke baad kallu pai sochega ki jaali waali panty bheje ki ched waali.
Old November 13th, 2013, 10:37 AM
Banned

zyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond repute

Agar kallu panty bhayjegaa tabhi mai uskay is thread ko crown tak laykar jaaungaa.

Kallu yaar ek silk aur ek nylon panty ekdum kaalay naag ki tarah fisalni chikni aur makhmali aur voh bhee kaali hee bhejyo.

Teri teen panty kay badlay tujhay 3 crown dilwaauungaa....teri gand kasam....
Old November 13th, 2013, 11:07 AM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GpeL View Post
Kallu.. grrrrrrrrrrrr.......... The blouse didn't fit.. hai
It was meant to be tight and low cut. Aaj kal yahi style chal rahi hai!
Old November 13th, 2013, 11:55 AM
Banned

zyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond repute

The blouse was meant for Pelus MIL an aged lady and not for Aunty kallu.thoda toh common sense use kiyaa kar ki kyaa bhej raha hai kisko bhej raha hai.....
Old November 13th, 2013, 12:44 PM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post
No blessings for you. You sent a saree, silk one at that with latest blouse designs, to Gpels mother in law and didnt even bother buying me a scarf. No blessings.
Hey Hey !! I will send you a blouse ...Just send measurement or better send a upto scale picture . I will get the measurements...............

Sorry Can;t stop grinning. You set your self up........
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old November 13th, 2013, 02:09 PM
Senior eCharchan

Diplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalidas View Post
It seems like a lot of members are disturbed by the fact that I denied my parents their request to buy a $15,000 car.

My parents have provided me with a very nice childhood (no complaints) and took care of my education and upbringing...but nothing extravagant. I grew up in a private township in a beach-town. It was a beautiful town. From a financial perspective, we led a slightly-upper-middle-class lifestyle, but nothing extravagant.

I love my parents and will always be there for my parents to support their lifestyle, as long as it is within reason. I've bought them a nice LCD TV, sent them on a trip to London on his 60th birthday, have been sending them some monthly amount, etc.

A few years ago (around 2003-2007), I noticed that parents were getting greedy. I guess they were getting sucked into the age of consumerism. One son buys their parents a car and now every parent wants it. One son buys their parents a flat and every parent wants that! Within parents, it's became party chatter and oneupmanship about how much their kids love them, based upon the gifts they shower on them. I couldn't keep up. I can't buy a flat, a car, tv, foreign trips, blah this, blah that! I can support their needs but cannot sponsor their every whim and fancy.

This 'koch-ka-karz' bullshit logic can be very destructive to the family that has unknowingly become the karzdaar. A parent that extorts money from kids based on 'koch-ka-karz' has turned their kids into bonded labor.

If parents want to live the lifestyle of the rich and famous, then they should have saved for it. Thats the bitter pill, but that's the truth. I can't give away all my disposable income to my parents because it is unfair to my family and detrimental to my own retirement. We work hard and play hard. We desire an upscale lifestyle. That's our driver. That's the reason we work hard and aspire to be winners. My ability to support my parents is a byproduct of my hard work and never the cause.

So the short answer is NO! I'm not getting into a oneupmanship game with other parents.
Did parents buy me a car, apt, trip to london, ityadi? No.
Then where is kok-ka-karaz coming into the picture.

Old November 13th, 2013, 02:29 PM
Senior eCharchan

khaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting, my bro did gift a car to father and his only fear was that father might not accept it cause he does not expects us (or anyone for that matter) to do such favors!

And AFAIK for the kokh ka karz thingy, the best we can do to chukao it is to be with and around our parents, especially in their older days, that is what makes them happy.

Last edited by khaski_khopari; November 13th, 2013 at 02:31 PM.
Old November 13th, 2013, 09:32 PM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: What is the son/daughter's responsibility towards their parents?

Quote:
If parents want to live the lifestyle of the rich and famous, then they should have saved for it. Thats the bitter pill, but that's the truth. I can't give away all my disposable income to my parents because it is unfair to my family and detrimental to my own retirement. We work hard and play hard. We desire an upscale lifestyle. That's our driver. That's the reason we work hard and aspire to be winners. My ability to support my parents is a byproduct of my hard work and never the cause.
Kiranawalla Baniya: aao manji aaiye ...
Mannji: bette bahut thak gayee ... ye rahee list ghar bej dena
Baniya doing baniyagiri: abe o chore ... maanji ke liye kursi la
Baniya to Maji: Maaji, aapka betta amrika mei bahut achhi position pe ... bahut aish kar raha ... sunna hei party warty bahut kerta ... us ko bolo ek car le de aapko ... is umar mei kyaa aap ek ek ghanta auto ke liye wait street per ...
Maji cannot tell truth so: bette, mera betta lakho me ek ... gayee baar to bahut bola ... maa yeh raha 15000 dollar ... challo mere saath ek car aapke aur papa ke liye le lette hei ... lekin maine na bol diya ... fuzool ka kharach ... aur uper se mathe ka darad. Tumhe kya malum ... amrika vapas jaate hi 20000 dollar aur bej diye mere bette ne ... phone per bola local car mat kharidna ... imported car le lo to mathe ka darad nahee hoga ...

an hour later at home ... phone rings

Ma: hello
Kamla: kaissee ho?
Ma: mei theek ... bol kaisse phone kiya, Kamla
Kamla: tomorrow Ekadashi. Tumne vrat rakha?
Ma: ha ha rakhoongi
Kamla: kal meine ghar bulaya hai, asha ko, Vimla ko, Sangeeta ko, Lajjo ko, Sita ko, Parbati ko ... tum bi aao to saath mei pooja karenge
Ma: mei nahee aa sakti ... auto ke liye ek ek ghanta wait kerna parta hi ... aap log pooja kaerna mei ghar per ker loongi ... auto mei ghutne darad kerte hein ... budapa jo aa gaya ...
Kamla: tumhara betta amrika mei bahut achhi position pe ... bahut aish kar raha ... sunna hei party warty bahut kerta ... us ko bolo ek car le de aapko ... is umar mei kyaa aap ek ek ghanta auto ke liye wait street per ...

Ma cannot tell truth so: Vimla tu kaisee baat kerti, mera betta lakho me ek ... gayee baar to bahut bola ... maa yeh raha 15000 dollar ... challo mere saath ek car aapke aur papa ke liye le lette hei ... lekin maine na bol diya ... fuzool ka kharach ... aur uper se mathe ka darad. Tumhe kya malum ... amrika vapas jaate hi 20000 dollar aur bej diye mere bette ne ... phone per bola local car mat kharidna ... imported car le lo to mathe ka darad nahee hoga ...

Later in the evening: Ma mei kal college/work nahee jaoonga
Ma: kyon be nalayak
Betta/betti: Sabh log cars mei aate ... mei hi ek bus and auto mei ... mere dost mere uper hansi ... bhaiya amrika mei itna paissa kamata ... party aur aish ke liye paissa hei lekin hamein ek car nahee le de sakta ... ider se seedha (straight) gaya tha uder Dirty, Jaispeak, Swami ki sangat mei teda ho gaya ... akha din unke saath malum nahee kyaa kerta ...
Ma: woh bichhara sara din mehnat ... tumhari tarah nahee nalayak ... next time phone aaye to bolungi ab betta ho sake to hamein ek gadi le do ... bahut pareshani hoti hei hamein ... mera betta na nahee bolega
Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com
Old November 13th, 2013, 11:26 PM

rajkanwar321 is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: What is the son/daughter's responsibility towards their parents?

Sorry bro. But I would sit with my parents and make him understand this rather than just not giving them the money. I would politely say I don't have If and only If I don't have. I love my parents and I can starve and die for them.

Quote:
It seems like a lot of members are disturbed by the fact that I denied my parents their request to buy a $15,000 car.

My parents have provided me with a very nice childhood (no complaints) and took care of my education and upbringing...but nothing extravagant. I grew up in a private township in a beach-town. It was a beautiful town. From a financial perspective, we led a slightly-upper-middle-class lifestyle, but nothing extravagant.

I love my parents and will always be there for my parents to support their lifestyle, as long as it is within reason. I've bought them a nice LCD TV, sent them on a trip to London on his 60th birthday, have been sending them some monthly amount, etc.

A few years ago (around 2003-2007), I noticed that parents were getting greedy. I guess they were getting sucked into the age of consumerism. One son buys their parents a car and now every parent wants it. One son buys their parents a flat and every parent wants that! Within parents, it's became party chatter and oneupmanship about how much their kids love them, based upon the gifts they shower on them. I couldn't keep up. I can't buy a flat, a car, tv, foreign trips, blah this, blah that! I can support their needs but cannot sponsor their every whim and fancy.

This 'koch-ka-karz' bullshit logic can be very destructive to the family that has unknowingly become the karzdaar. A parent that extorts money from kids based on 'koch-ka-karz' has turned their kids into bonded labor.

So the short answer is NO! I'm not getting into a oneupmanship game with other parents.
Old November 14th, 2013, 05:17 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty View Post
Hey Hey !! I will send you a blouse ...Just send measurement or better send a upto scale picture . I will get the measurements...............

Sorry Can;t stop grinning. You set your self up........
Ready made blouses don't fit me. As it stands, I am beyond XXL. I am that fat ; if I have to take a picture, it will end up being panoramicso, I will not bother.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajkanwar321 View Post
Sorry bro. But I would sit with my parents and make him understand this rather than just not giving them the money. I would politely say I don't have If and only If I don't have. I love my parents and I can starve and die for them.
Good for you. One question though, in the process of catering to parents luxuries, you will not able to provide comforts that you want to you children. That's OK according to you?
Old November 14th, 2013, 05:25 AM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute

Rakhi good one!! that was incredibly good. I just tweeted to someone the following. If there were a machine to measure stupidity, the needles will spin out of the m/c due to sheer torque
Old November 14th, 2013, 05:33 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good for you. One question though, in the process of catering to parents luxuries, you will not able to provide comforts that you want to you children. That's OK according to you?
I'm guessing its zyzzva's new avatar ..
Old November 14th, 2013, 06:06 AM
Pelu Pelu

if it smell like.. if it looks like.. it is....
Old November 14th, 2013, 06:26 AM
Banned

Talking Re: What is the son/daughter's responsibility towards their parents?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GpeL View Post
if it smell like.. if it looks like.. it is....
Nahin bhai abhi budhaapay may itnaa staminaa nahin bachaa...the narci that u knew 13 years ago was a teenager half your age and is now a thirty plus on thirty plus
Old November 14th, 2013, 07:24 AM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Just to explain what rajkanwar wrote,I think keyword is love. If you love your parents enough , you will do anything for them otherwise you won't.