eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > Crowning Glory

Notices

Crowning Glory A home for our best content ... award winning created by eCharchans!!

View Poll Results: Will Telangana Creation Benefit Kangrace Party in 2014?
Yes, TRS could merge with Kangrace, huge gains in Telangane 3 27.27%
No, rest of Andhra could punish Kangrace 5 45.45%
BJP will be the gainer in Telangana 3 27.27%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old February 19th, 2014, 01:48 PM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Gultiland Splits : Telangana Comes To Existance

Well after 2008, swamiji, loads of things kept me busy.. first I moved to bhilai so I did not put it up for rent.. then it was time for me to go to USA and do the legal crap associated with registering death of a US citizen and bank accounts and any dues and all those things.. I was totally ignoring USA responsiblities when I was taking care of wifey's medical requirements.. then my dad fell ill so had to rush back.. eventually he passed so that 1 year of "no going anywhere" rule was applicable to me.. then I promptly got injured in a car accident and got my leg multiple fractured and then recovery.. all this never made me think of renting it out.. it was not needed actually.. What would I get.. like 150$ a month? And with that headaches.. complaints.. late payments.. encrochment possiblities what not.. so I decided not worth the trouble. I had enough to want 150 or 300 bucks a month for even slightest headache when I had already a few awaiting me.. so it is locked.. one good thing is when ever I go to hyd, I need not stay at anyone's place. I stay at my house which is well furnished. I just call my bro and tell him my arrival date.. the place is cleaned up, required rations (if I decide to cook) put there.. TV hooked up if required.. refrigerator taken care of and stocked and that is that.. all set.. no point going to this relatives house and pissing him off and pissing others off cos I did not consider staying with them and all that family shit politics.. who cares man.. I am there for my personal business.. stay in my house.. have a few beers.. get the job done lock the place and fukk off.. if anyone wants to meet me, they are welcome to my place and if intersted share a glass of beers over chat.. if not.. no issues. who cares a rats posterior.

Last edited by GpeL; February 19th, 2014 at 01:51 PM.
Old February 19th, 2014, 01:51 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post
oh no no no...people are gonna spoil it. Its more like a retirement home which shouldn't be rented.
Haan yaar Rakhi you are right
Old February 20th, 2014, 11:52 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GpeL View Post
Telengana is a similar region.. rich in natural resource (in comparison to andhra) and yet got fukked.. so now it will see some changes for good.

Will there be negative effects temporarily? Like say the real estate prices in hyd perhaps so.. but only temorarily.

The natural resource it has is coal, which is a small fraction of what is there in Jharkhand or Bengal. ELse there is granite.

Andhra has fertile land and all the Gas which AK is accusing Ambani of selling at a high price (not sure how it compares to Bombay high but the Ambanis were tomtomming in 2002 that it will solve all of India's energy problems.

Seema has some iron ore. May be small compared to Orissa, but enough for Reddys to mint money through illegal mining and put that in Hyd real estate.

Now, we got **ed is what many Telangana proponents say. That was starting from the Nizam era. If you actually go by the Srikrishna Committee report, the gap between Andhra and Telangana has come down over all these years in terms of development.

Now, the Andhra (or Seemandhra) guys also put nonsense that 'We are the only ones who developed Hyderabad'

The main benefit that will happen to Telangana mango people is that there will be no competition from Seemandhraites for govt jobs. Now, if TRS folks start spewing 'OK, reserve Jobs for Telangana Biddas in IT cos', thats when troubles will start and real estate will decline permanently.

I am not sure how it will benefit everyone, but i am actually glad to see this illgotten wealth poured into Hyd real estate go down the drain for guys like the Pepper spray MP Rajagopal. unfortunately a side effect is something i purchased in 2008 is like a white elephant for me now (it has been since 2008 actually)

Overall, I still go by what i heard JP say long back, 'It is neither a disaster, nor a windfall' i.e. nothing worth cheering about or crying about for all the 3 regions.