eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > Crowning Glory

Notices

Crowning Glory A home for our best content ... award winning created by eCharchans!!

Old December 24th, 2013, 05:42 PM
Banned

Jaggudada is a glorious beacon of lightJaggudada is a glorious beacon of lightJaggudada is a glorious beacon of lightJaggudada is a glorious beacon of lightJaggudada is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Extra marital affairs!

There is a saying: never let one go by, because you never know when you missed the good one!
Old January 12th, 2014, 09:39 AM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalidas View Post
The guy and his family are close friends. I know the lady and her family too quite well. It's a relatively small Indian community where I live. This guy has shared the details in complete confidence. The lady doesn't know that I know...and I would never betray my friend's confidence...or embarrass the lady. She is entitled to her privacy.

Maybe those two just want to get their rocks off....maybe it's the start of a romantic relationship...maybe the two are meant to be with each other, but unfortunately got paired with the wrong person. Who knows? Does everybody have a perfect marriage?
Yes, that's possible too but Indian community ,as is evident from the answers, does not think ever divorce and second marraige is option. Maybe he is destined to live with other woman but is it just the women or he has hots for anyone outside marraige ? if it is second case than tell him to get a flight to Vegas and get a one night stand and cool down your hots or go to an asian massage parlor and get a hand shake as per smelly.

But ifhe really cares for this other woman than he has to sit down and take a mature decision. First divorce your wife than go for this woman and she should be willing to leave her husband too . Having affair is just to messy.

You cannot ride two horses at same time unless of course you are Ajay Devgan.....
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old January 12th, 2014, 09:51 AM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalidas View Post
I’m sure everybody is curious what was in the chat transcript…so here’s goes whatever I can quote from memory.

--

Guy: So what’s up baby??

Girl: Kuch nahin…tere message ka intezar kar rahi thi

Guy then asks questions to ascertain that ‘coast’ is clear.

Girl: I was thinking of you this morning in the shower.
Guy: What were you thinking?
Girl: Happy thoughts

Then I don’t remember whole chain but the conversation was very explicit, Guy says: I know because I was at the tip of your fingers and touching your G-spot...blah blah. He made some bullshit about how he has magic powers and how he magically controlled her fingers telepathically. This mental masturbation continued for a while..sexual emoticons flying everywhere.

Then Guy says: We should stop…you will get me in trouble.
Girl: Trouble kis baat ka?
Guy: Family ko pata chal gaya to?
Girl: Come on! I love my family too, okay? I would never do anything to disrupt mine or your marriage.
Guy: So what do you want to do? Where do you think this will go?

So listen to this...

Girl: I don’t know. I’m your slave. You are my master. I’ll do whatever you ask me to do.

Then there was further explicit chatting about slave-master bs.

Then they discuss about meeting up for coffee. During the course of the chat, she said, Everybody is doing it…don’t be so concerned. Kuch nahin hoga!! That comment took me by surprise - "everybody??". They did not make an appointment, but there was agreement that they should meet.

--
okay I did not read this before posting previous comment . yes so it is the girl that is getting her rocks off. She is sending him all these sexy comments and screwing her husband dry. So here is my take and I have good experience in these situations ( Don't ask how ? I have friends too morons ......) She is enjoying this to spurce up her sex life but she will never ever leave her husband and kids. So this guy is treading on thin ice. The girl would never have guts to turn this physical...... And if it does get out ....she will completely back out and blame him for hitting on a married women. her husband will forgive her if she is hot and obviously her husband is an Indian in IT he ain't getting a hot blonde for second time.......

Now your friends wife is going to make life hell for him...... The aftermath would be worse than the nuclear bomb radiation.... and to top it all ih he has any teenage daughter , both mom and daughter will make sure he sleeps in garage or backyard all his life ........ Too risky for him to even whatsapp . Unless he is using two phones than its fine but now, my suggetsion keep it virtual and well hidden. Don't go for coffee....... If you get a hard erection give it to the wife ....... Other lady aint gonna play

Quote:
Originally Posted by landyaBhai View Post
not necessarily ... and not all the time

Our Aloknath of Echarcha......... What sanskars........
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old January 14th, 2014, 11:11 AM
Proud LLKC member

landyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty View Post
Our Aloknath of Echarcha......... What sanskars........
Aloknath can never become landyaBhai ... he needs more than sanskars and a big belly ...
Old January 14th, 2014, 11:21 AM
Proud LLKC member

landyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyzzva View Post
I am not stalking her or anybody else. I am just being honest and speaking my heart out.Moreover here I am responding to a simple one liner of kalidas and there I responded to an uncivilised comment from dirty about Rakhis kinky habits.I responded to Rakhi only when she commented on my comments to dirty.

Where am I misbehaving with her? Where am I insulting her ? Where am I disrespecting her? Where did I libel her ? Where did I label her ? Where did my benign banter slander her ? I am in a search for those threads.I will drown myself ashamed in my tears of repentance if ever anyone can find such a thread

.Brother Swamy I am merely answering what I am being questioned.Stalking your sister Rakhi is bullshit.I dont even know her name....dont even know how she looks like...dont even know where she lives...have never ever asked her or anyone for these details and shall never....because these details dont concern or bother me...ask rakhi have I ever misbehaved with her in person....have I ever stalked her in person....NO....what am I suppose to answer when questioned....can I help it if the honesty of my answers involve mentioning rakhi?

Do you or Rakhi or anyone here want me to answer your questions dishonestly? .Why do you want to turn me into a liar?

Why swamy why .....why...why?
Mriza, it was around 2004-2005 time period when I was a mod and at that time, I tried to get a consensus on the constant derailment of threads with posts pointed toward some specific member ... I just used to delete them ... I dont know what sort of liberal attitude do mods entertain these days, but so much discussion just to entertain a specific answer from you is a waste of time for other folks who wish to genuinely participate in a thread. So because of you, not only the targetted person but some of us are also having a high time wondering whether echarcha.com has any useful discussions left or we are just a bunch of rodeos discussing something/someone that fancies them in threads regardless of the value they may bring ...

Please move your shit to some dedicated thread and do whatever there ... atleast it saves time for mods to delete that whole thread ...

If swami or jai bhau dont have balls let me know, I can start deleting
Old January 15th, 2014, 01:25 PM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: Extra marital affairs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyzzva View Post
I am not stalking her
Why swamy why .....why...why?
Yes. You are stalking her.

Rest edited ...
Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com

Last edited by badriprasad; January 16th, 2014 at 04:05 PM.
Old January 15th, 2014, 02:00 PM
Super eCharchan

Can someone teach rakhi how to use ignore function. We don't want her to go away.........
Old January 16th, 2014, 06:13 AM
Banned

zyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty View Post
Can someone teach rakhi how to use ignore function. We don't want her to go away.........
I second that
Old January 22nd, 2014, 07:33 PM
Senior eCharchan

sanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond repute

Ashley Madison offers simple advice to married folks: "Life is short. Have an affair."

Cheating website's thrilling wages of sin