eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old December 26th, 2018, 12:45 PM
Senior eCharchan

HarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant future
Phone was dead prior to morning poop

I forgot to charge my phone overnight. When I woke up the phone was dead. I had pressure so I had to go. I was mindlessly clicking and swiping the screen. There was a socket in the toilet so I thought of getting the charger. But pressure was so strong I just couldn't do it. Then I was done.

It was quite an experience.
Old December 26th, 2018, 01:49 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Phone was dead prior to morning poop

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarHarMahaDev View Post
You mean pooping without your phone was quite an experience?
Old December 26th, 2018, 11:24 PM
Senior eCharchan

marvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarHarMahaDev View Post
I forgot to charge my phone overnight. When I woke up the phone was dead. I had pressure so I had to go. I was mindlessly clicking and swiping the screen. There was a socket in the toilet so I thought of getting the charger. But pressure was so strong I just couldn't do it. Then I was done.

To avoid using phone while pooping, use Indian style toilet
Old December 27th, 2018, 09:16 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelous View Post
To avoid using phone while pooping, use Indian style toilet
How It doesn't change anything. I used to read books Indian-style

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless
Old December 27th, 2018, 07:02 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Phone was dead prior to morning poop

Its a real torture though its a total first-world problem

I can relate... without a smartphone in hand, there is no data download at all
Old January 15th, 2019, 08:58 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Rather than phone, brushing while pooping leads to higher thoughts. Like this posted elsewhere.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
Has it occurred that we might a just one of infinite multiverses. Each multiverse has the unique combo of events. In one one multiverse, butler won world war 2. In another multiverse, planet earth may have avoided the chic club impact and dinosaurs still abound and in another multiverse, origmos is married.
Had a similar one today. Will post that later.
Old January 15th, 2019, 12:45 PM

^^
Thus it went this morning -
During the poop-
Inspired by Babu's UFO's and Coming Revelation

Suppose the chance of finding a civilization in the solar system is 1 in a trillion.
There are trillion stars in Andromeda Galaxy. Wont the chance of finding a civilization there be 1??
Probability does not exactly work like that. So tried this scenario on smaller numbers
suppose the chance is 1/4 and there are 4 stars. the chance that anyone of them has a civilization = 1 - chance of none has a civilization.
= 1 - (3/4)**4 = 1 - 81/256
Mentally approximates to 70%

Expand this to earlier question and the probablility of finiding a civilization in Andromeda is 1 - (1-1/trillion)**trillion.
My guess was that (1-1/trillion)**trillion would be close to zero. and the chance of finding civilzation is 1
Done brush and poop.

Later in the day, i run this in excel and whoopie, the (1-1/trillion)**trillion is actually .36 or so. and the chance of finding civilization is 1.
if anyone remembers (1+1/n)**n where n-->infinity is e.
So, (1-1/n)**n where n-->infinity is 1/e.

So, the probability that there is life elsewhere is 1-1/e
Old January 15th, 2019, 12:55 PM
Senior eCharchan

HarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
^^
Thus it went this morning -
During the poop-
Inspired by Babu's UFO's and Coming Revelation

Suppose the chance of finding a civilization in the solar system is 1 in a trillion.
There are trillion stars in Andromeda Galaxy. Wont the chance of finding a civilization there be 1??
Probability does not exactly work like that. So tried this scenario on smaller numbers
suppose the chance is 1/4 and there are 4 stars. the chance that anyone of them has a civilization = 1 - chance of none has a civilization.
= 1 - (3/4)**4 = 1 - 81/256
Mentally approximates to 70%

Expand this to earlier question and the probablility of finiding a civilization in Andromeda is 1 - (1-1/trillion)**trillion.
My guess was that (1-1/trillion)**trillion would be close to zero. and the chance of finding civilzation is 1
Done brush and poop.

Later in the day, i run this in excel and whoopie, the (1-1/trillion)**trillion is actually .36 or so. and the chance of finding civilization is 1.
if anyone remembers (1+1/n)**n where n-->infinity is e.
So, (1-1/n)**n where n-->infinity is 1/e.

So, the probability that there is life elsewhere is 1-1/e