eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Films

Notices

Films Your pet peeves and raves about new releases

Old August 30th, 2011, 01:40 AM
Senior eCharchan

GameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Yeh Dooriyan

ashdoc could you please watch ''shabri'' with your friend and review it for me please???please please??

and please focus on the film and strengthen your friendship only during the interval or during the gutka ads before the start...

thankyou...

I think it wouldnt be a bad idea to request ashdoc from now to watch and review movies that we find interesting
Old August 30th, 2011, 06:55 PM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute

What is happening with that ugly but photogenic woman from Dabang?
Old August 30th, 2011, 08:07 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by badriprasad View Post
What is happening with that ugly but photogenic woman from Dabang?
You had found Sonakshi Sinha as 'Triple X Innocence' earlier, and now you find her ugly??
Old August 30th, 2011, 08:22 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

ashdoc,

You should show this thread to DeepShikha and demand some money because your wonderful review has given her movie so much publicity!
Old August 31st, 2011, 04:05 AM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
ashdoc,

You should show this thread to DeepShikha and demand some money because your wonderful review has given her movie so much publicity!
thank you
Old September 1st, 2011, 09:06 PM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Yeh Dooriyan

Quote:
You had found Sonakshi Sinha as 'Triple X Innocence' earlier, and now you find her ugly??
I am not as sophiticatated as you. I got to see her armpits and lost election.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashdoc View Post
thank you
Haven't you watched Bodyguard yet? Review kindly. How close it is to Dabaang? Thanks.
Old September 2nd, 2011, 09:34 AM
Senior eCharchan

razzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That is because everybody was out there in maidan supporting Anna Dullhare. You went watching a fucking film when entire India was out there burning candles of hope. I wouldn't be too proud of myself if I were you.

What will you tell grandchildren when the ask you: "Pappy Pappy, tell us story of your struggle against corruption and fight for 2nd freedom from clutches of evil Kaangress"?

... Oh, I was watching a fucking film.

80 year old Anna Hazarpati hasn't eaten for 12 days just so you may live life free of clan and corruption and and you were watching a film!

Hahahahah.. I have much to learn fram you freakuprashad.. This post aaf yours had me lagging pretty hard...
Old September 2nd, 2011, 11:00 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

Quote:
Originally Posted by razzrhino View Post
Hahahahah.. I have much to learn fram you freakuprashad.. This post aaf yours had me lagging pretty hard...
Quote:
That is because everybody was out there in maidan supporting Anna Dullhare. You went watching a fucking film when entire India was out there burning candles of hope. I wouldn't be too proud of myself if I were you.

What will you tell grandchildren when the ask you: "Pappy Pappy, tell us story of your struggle against corruption and fight for 2nd freedom from clutches of evil Kaangress"?

... Oh, I was watching a fucking film.

80 year old Anna Hazarpati hasn't eaten for 12 days just so you may live life free of clan and corruption and and you were watching a film!
badri ji why always think negative. Who knows who ashdoc was with? Maybe he will tell his kids 'Beta when Anna was fasting, I was making sure that you would be born sometime in the future and that who you know as your mummy was being wooed by me'
Old September 3rd, 2011, 02:07 AM
Senior eCharchan

milanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond repute

a scene from koyla............
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE
Old September 5th, 2011, 03:53 PM

5 Stars for your review, Ashdocji.

When do you plan on watching Bodyguard? Serious. Storyline, characterisations, and on 'easy on brain' scale ... is it anything close to Dabang? Waiting for your review before making an attempt to watch.
Old September 5th, 2011, 09:51 PM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
5 Stars for your review, Ashdocji.

When do you plan on watching Bodyguard? Serious. Storyline, characterisations, and on 'easy on brain' scale ... is it anything close to Dabang? Waiting for your review before making an attempt to watch.
i dont know if i am going to watch bodyguard . my friends told me it isn't good .
Old September 5th, 2011, 10:01 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

Quote:
i dont know if i am going to watch bodyguard . my friends told me it isn't good .
And you will have missed on a good entertainer.
Old September 6th, 2011, 09:54 AM
Senior eCharchan

Premi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
cha pai you listening.....
Old September 6th, 2011, 09:59 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premi View Post
cha pai you listening.....
I dont know about ashdoc's friends, but I fall into the 'mass' category which enjoys Salman Khan style entertainers. I might be low class but then its okay because there are millions of Indian brethren who are low class and enjoy such time pass.

I dont know about people who go to cinemas always expecting some very intelligent entertainment.
Old June 7th, 2018, 05:00 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ashdoc,

How things and perceptions change