eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Sports

Notices

Sports Your arena, your grounds, your pitch...

Old October 11th, 2003, 05:20 PM
Third Echelon

padhu is a name known to allpadhu is a name known to allpadhu is a name known to allpadhu is a name known to allpadhu is a name known to allpadhu is a name known to all
NYY vs Red Sox Game 3

Wow...this was a game for the books. After what happened in the 4th innings i though the Yankees would loose their cool and the game. But superby pitching by Roger Clemens saved the game and seal the game for the yankees 4-3.

Cant wait for game 4 tomorrow where the unruly Red Sox get their butts whipped again.

This world series is going to be Yankees vs Cubs.....but cant say who will win that. Will be fun to watch.

.... Go Yankees
Old October 14th, 2003, 02:09 PM
Third Echelon

padhu is a name known to allpadhu is a name known to allpadhu is a name known to allpadhu is a name known to allpadhu is a name known to allpadhu is a name known to all
Game 5 - 3rd innings NYY 3 - Red Sox 0.

go yankees.
Old October 14th, 2003, 02:31 PM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute
Yankees suck

Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old October 14th, 2003, 10:04 PM
Senior eCharchan

ShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond repute
I always wonder how people watch this boring game
Old October 14th, 2003, 10:11 PM
Livin La Vida Loca

YedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond repute
the best part of the game was the 72 year old budhao coach falling on his face and rolling again and again till he finally came to a stop

cubs have the people behind em this time. gotta see
Old October 15th, 2003, 04:21 AM
Third Echelon

Quote:
Yankees suck
Sure they suck...i guess that is why they won the game and will win the world series...though i want the Cubs to win this time. But going by the game last night i see the Cubs hopes diminishing.

Quote:
Dude....it is not at all a boring game. I play for a corporate league in my county and trust me it is one heck of a tiring game. It might look easy and boring but its pure adrenaline when you have to run from one base to another.

BTW...shiv sainik, people in Mumbai play baseball too. I first played base ball in Mumbai when i was in school. Its like Rugby, finally catching up in India.

So who is going to win today between

NYY and the Sox
Cubs vs Merlins
Old October 16th, 2003, 07:45 AM
Senior eCharchan

pakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond repute
CUBS and YANKEES lost their games. I was rooting for CUBS. They played really good. But as CUBS fans say 'there is always next year'.

Loud and Proud LLKC member since infinity and beyond

Loud but not so Proud IDLE
Old October 16th, 2003, 08:34 AM
Senior eCharchan

ShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by padhu
BTW...shiv sainik, people in Mumbai play baseball too. I first played base ball in Mumbai when i was in school. Its like Rugby, finally catching up in India.

Actually when Star Sports was new in India, I used to watch these games like Baseball, Amrican football and BasketBall (which I still like)

But there after when I started watching F1 and club football and Rugby then these games started looking boring.

Khair good you like something different; Keep updating here......

But nobody can beat soccer and cricket
Old October 16th, 2003, 08:54 AM
Senior eCharchan

Diplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by ShivSainik
But nobody can beat soccer and cricket
I always fell asleep watching cricket. How about that????
Even nowadays, I only watch recording matches that were "exciting wins"

So please dont generalize that Baseball is boring and cricket is interesting.

It all depends upon your social group.

Old October 16th, 2003, 09:35 AM
Senior eCharchan

Freedom_Peace will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up

Go Red Sox
Old October 16th, 2003, 09:38 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally posted by Diplomat
I always fell asleep watching cricket. How about that????
Even nowadays, I only watch recording matches that were "exciting wins"

So please dont generalize that Baseball is boring and cricket is interesting.

It all depends upon your social group.
Correct.
Sahi.
Barobar
Barabar.
Old October 16th, 2003, 10:50 AM
Junior eCharchan

pjram is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by ShivSainik
with their EYES
Old October 16th, 2003, 11:02 AM
Third Echelon

Quote:
Go Red Sox
FP pai...yes Red Sox will go..... Out Of The Series becuase the Yankees will win the World Series this year. Today Roger Clemens, Garciapara ki lagane walla hai.

Lets put it this way. I am glad that we have a game today. If the Sox or the NYY had won the games earlier and it would be at a tate like today it would have been an unfair competition. Now we know that both the Merlin and Cubs were worth if for the finals and so are the Sox and NYY. May the best team win...what say???
Old October 16th, 2003, 11:25 AM
Junior eCharchan

pjram is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

NYY and the Sox
Cubs vs Merlins
Merlins???
a new team?
where are they from?
Old October 16th, 2003, 12:57 PM
Hasa Diga Eebowai

Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
Pedro!

Did you see the video of Zim actually running around the field looking for Pedro and then charging toward him. It was funny to see him bounce and roll on the ground.

I like the Sox in game 7. Nomar has woken up at the right time, 4 hits yesterday. Although whoever wins, its been a fun series to watch. Red Sox - Yankees is like India - Pakistan type rivalry. Very intense and fun to watch.

Padhu bawa Marlins hai yaar Merlin to woh magician ka naam tha.

Quote:
FP pai...yes Red Sox will go..... Out Of The Series becuase the Yankees will win the World Series this year. Today Roger Clemens, Garciapara ki lagane walla hai.

Lets put it this way. I am glad that we have a game today. If the Sox or the NYY had won the games earlier and it would be at a tate like today it would have been an unfair competition. Now we know that both the Merlin and Cubs were worth if for the finals and so are the Sox and NYY. May the best team win...what say???