eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Films

Notices

Films Your pet peeves and raves about new releases

Old February 9th, 2010, 05:59 PM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Airport Body Scans of Bollywood Film Stars Printed Circulated?

AIRPORT SCANS
Naked Body Images Of Film Star
PRINTED AND CIRCULATED?

COPY/PASTE

lINK FOR FURTHER READ.....

Shah Rukh signs off sexy body-scan printouts at Heathrow

Sat, Feb 6 08:18 AM

London, Feb 6 (IANS) Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan isn't intimidated by the full body-scan machines that have been recently installed at London's airports - in fact, he's been signing off printouts of his X-rays.

Khan, appearing on 'Friday Night With Jonathan Ross' - one of British television's most popular weekend shows - revealed he's been turning the controversial security machines into a public relations opportunity at London's Heathrow airport.

'I'm always stopped by the security, because of the name. And I think its okay: the western world is a little bit worried, paranoid and touchy, I guess - and feely when they're frisking you,' Khan told his celebrity chat show host moments after explaining how his new film is about a Muslim named Khan on a mission to tell the US president he is not a terrorist.

'I was in London recently going through the airport and these new machines have come up, the body scans. You've got to see them. It makes you embarrassed - if you're not well endowed.

'You walk into the machine and everything - the whole outline of your body - comes out.'

Khan said he did not know that the body-scans - installed in the wake of last year's abortive Christmas Day bombing of a transatlantic flight over Detroit - showed up every little detail of one's body.

'I was a little scared. Something happens [inside the scans], and I came out.

'Then I saw these girls - they had these printouts. I looked at them. I thought they were some forms you had to fill. I said 'give them to me' - and you could see everything inside. So I autographed them for them.'

Khan became the first Bollywood star to be invited on 'Friday Night With Jonathan Ross' after Shilpa Shetty in 2007, following her controversial appearance on Channel Four's 'Celebrity Big Brother', where the late British reality TV star Jade Goody was accused of bullying her.

But the Indian star, who is here for the London premier of his new film 'My Name is Khan', said he was 'a little tense' because of threats by Shiv Sena activists in Mumbai to stop screenings of the film.

'I didn't say much. All I said was that we are Indians and we should welcome everyone with open arms into our country. We cannot say 'No, this country's people can't come or that country's people can't come',' said Khan.

'It's been blown out of proportion, and now they're stopping my film and not allowing it to be released. I'm a little tense.'

Khan was cheered wildly by the studio audience at the BBC show - an indication of the rising mainstream appeal of Bollywood films in Britain.

His 'Friday Night' appearance alongside popular British TV star John Barrowman and presenter Lorraine Kelly was thought to be the first by a Bollywood superstar on an international television show. Fittingly, the show ended with Khan, Ross and Kelly dancing Bollywood-style in Spanish outfits to a performance of the disco classic Capocabana by Barrowman.
Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com

Last edited by badriprasad; February 9th, 2010 at 06:02 PM.
Old February 10th, 2010, 09:36 AM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Airport Body Scans of Bollywood Film Stars Printed Circulated?

I dont even know whether to trust this news 'source' who signed his auto-graph on his nude print outs as a publicity stunt.
Old February 10th, 2010, 04:42 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute

Same here. A pathological liar? Anything to promote the film?
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Old February 10th, 2010, 11:11 PM
Clown Prince

chitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond repute

I love Jonathan Ross' show..... he's funny... will watch this one...

Old February 11th, 2010, 08:30 AM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitrala View Post
I love Jonathan Ross' show..... he's funny... will watch this one...
I reckon he was an inspiration behind Shahid kapoor's character (the one who is tutala ) in kaminey...
Old February 11th, 2010, 01:40 PM
the Centre Right Indian!

rameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond reputerameshp has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantric_yogi View Post
Same here. A pathological liar? Anything to promote the film?
No question about that. This f*cking sob starts these types of drama before his film releases all the time. Pathetic! Even more pathetic is the media reporting on these things. Does he intend to say the female security staff at Heathrow airport (where body scanners were installed recently) found his naked form attractive enough?

Captain R Harshan
Ashok Chakra, 2 PARA SF,
Indian Army.
Old February 11th, 2010, 01:55 PM
Senior eCharchan

motowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rameshp View Post
No question about that. This f*cking sob starts these types of drama before his film releases all the time. Pathetic! Even more pathetic is the media reporting on these things. Does he intend to say the female security staff at Heathrow airport (where body scanners were installed recently) found his naked form attractive enough?
From what I have heard, the person scanning the xray images sits in a control room far away, and has no way of seeing the real person. This is done especially because of the explicit nature of the images, and to protect the passenger's privacy.

I think its a great technology for airport security. Perfectly reasonable, non-discriminatory and most effective way of scanning passengers!

Who cares what this hakla idiot thinks. He is trying to ridicule the this technology because his suicide squad buddies will have a tough time blowing up their underwears if these machines are used everywhere.
Old February 11th, 2010, 02:45 PM
Clown Prince

chitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkkk View Post
I reckon he was an inspiration behind Shahid kapoor's character (the one who is tutala ) in kaminey...

Don't know about that...But Ross had speech problems...His nickname is Wossy as he used to pronounce 'r' as 'w'.... there was a character(roman emperor) in Python's Life of Brian who had the same problem... it was really funny.
Ross once interviewed a guy who went on to win a talent show with his singing... that guy used to take a minute to say his name... that might have inspired Kameeney character...

Watched Khan's appearance on Ross... He did well...he carefully handled all the questions ralated to all the controversies(looks like he learnt his lessons)... He represented and explained Bollywood(song and dance routine) well... though I think Bachchan did a slightly better job at Charlie Rose... but unlike Shilpa, Khan was more comfortable and affable.

Last edited by chitrala; February 11th, 2010 at 02:47 PM.
Old February 13th, 2010, 05:40 AM
Senior eCharchan

What will he say now?!

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/i...ow/5568820.cms

excerpt -
But a BAA spokeswoman said body-scanning machines at Heathrow could not store or print images in any form.

She said there would be no investigation into SRK's claims because they "simply could not be true".
---------

What will he say now? Is it more embarrassing to have claims rubbished or is it worthwhile having the publicity?