eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > Crowning Glory

Notices

Crowning Glory A home for our best content ... award winning created by eCharchans!!

Old January 4th, 2012, 01:40 PM
Life is BEAUtiful

sunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond repute
My Freaky Neighbour

I rent a house and three months back an middle age lady moved to the house next to mine.
I saw her first in the parking lot when she backed into the car parked next to me. For that all she said was oops and zoomed away. I did not know what to do...may be I should have informed the owner...but as usual I was late to work and then I forgot about it.
Next time I saw her, she was moving in. She had a lot of stuff in truck and she was working alone. So I offered to help her...got some talking....and the first thought that came to my mind was.....why the hell didn't I mind my own business. She is loud and has a habit to come close and talk.
I lifted one of the large box and it was surprisingly too light. I asked her what is in it out of curiosity, to which she answered there is her dead cat in the box and asked me to be careful. I thgt she was joking and smiled, to which she opened the box in my hands and I saw her dead cat. Man I was freeked and dropped the box.
I helped her a little bit and was relieved to hear my cell ringing. I excused myself and practically ran in my house
Next morning I saw her digging the common area between our houses. I really did not care about digging, but then as we spoke she went inside, brought her dead cat and buried it there. Now I do know what to do. I know I just rent that place but I did not like the idea of walking pass a dead animal everyday. We share a passageway to parking lot and this is where she does her all antics.
There are many annoying things she does. She even hits on our other neighbor who is also fed up with her.

Last edited by sunnykode; January 4th, 2012 at 01:43 PM.
Old January 4th, 2012, 01:51 PM
Senior eCharchan

Premi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Freaky Neighbour

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnykode View Post
I rent a house and three months back an middle age lady moved to the house next to mine.
I saw her first in the parking lot when she backed into the car parked next to me. For that all she said was oops and zoomed away. I did not know what to do...may be I should have informed the owner...but as usual I was late to work and then I forgot about it.
Next time I saw her, she was moving in. She had a lot of stuff in truck and she was working alone. So I offered to help her...got some talking....and the first thought that came to my mind was.....why the hell didn't I mind my own business. She is loud and has a habit to come close and talk.
I lifted one of the large box and it was surprisingly too light. I asked her what is in it out of curiosity, to which she answered there is her dead cat in the box and asked me to be careful. I thgt she was joking and smiled, to which she opened the box in my hands and I saw her dead cat. Man I was freeked and dropped the box.
I helped her a little bit and was relieved to hear my cell ringing. I excused myself and practically ran in my house
Next morning I saw her digging the common area between our houses. I really did not care about digging, but then as we spoke she went inside, brought her dead cat and buried it there. Now I do know what to do. I know I just rent that place but I did not like the idea of walking pass a dead animal everyday. We share a passageway to parking lot and this is where she does her all antics.
There are many annoying things she does. She even hits on our other neighbor who is also fed up with her.

if you hear cat-growlings in the midle of the night then you know whose atma is not at rest till now. may be you do a yagna at your house for the dead cat atma-shanti as shraddh are too far and you dont want to live near the buried cat area.
Old January 4th, 2012, 01:52 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

You should have informed the owner when she was digging specially when you knew she had a dead cat with her and which can be buried over there.
You can still inform the owner about the whole thing.
Old January 4th, 2012, 01:54 PM
Senior eCharchan

Premi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
You should have informed the owner when she was digging specially when you knew she had a dead cat with her and which can be buried over there.
You can still inform the owner about the whole thing.

he didnt take a picture of her burying the dead cat there.... and if the same spot will be digged out later the cat's body will not be there....

try it sunny... on amaavas ki raat at 12 midnight. dig it to take the truth out. :BOO:
Old January 4th, 2012, 01:56 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Lekin Premi tereko rep nahi dunga mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premi View Post
he didnt take a picture of her burying the dead cat there.... and if the same spot will be digged out later the cat's body will not be there....

try it sunny... on amaavas ki raat at 12 midnight. dig it to take the truth out. :BOO:
Old January 4th, 2012, 01:59 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:

Lekin Premi tereko rep nahi dunga mai

upar baith rep ke aur murgi ki tarah saik usko ...
Old January 4th, 2012, 02:26 PM
Life is BEAUtiful

sunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
upar baith rep ke aur murgi ki tarah saik usko ...
I pulled a stunt on Tanaya. One night I went out to through garbage and digged out some land where the cat is burried. Had a mask from one of my friend and when she came looking for me, I sprang in front of her and it was funny the way she reacted
Offcourse she beat the crap out of me later...it was funny as hell....only wish i would have taken a camera with me and recorded everything
Few days back i also pretended to read on cat ghosts...to spook her off

Old January 4th, 2012, 02:27 PM
The NEo of Echarcha

JaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond repute

yeh tanaya kaun hai ?
Aapki significant other?
Old January 4th, 2012, 02:37 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnykode View Post
I pulled a stunt on Tanaya. One night I went out to through garbage and digged out some land where the cat is burried. Had a mask from one of my friend and when she came looking for me, I sprang in front of her and it was funny the way she reacted
Offcourse she beat the crap out of me later...it was funny as hell....only wish i would have taken a camera with me and recorded everything
Few days back i also pretended to read on cat ghosts...to spook her off
watch paranormal activity 2 on saturday night and leave ur cellphone in the living room and set the alarm for 2am.

who is tanaya
Old January 4th, 2012, 03:03 PM
Super eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaiSpeaks View Post
yeh tanaya kaun hai ?
Aapki significant other?
"Kaho na pyar" waali Tanya
Old January 4th, 2012, 03:05 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
"Kaho na pyar" waali Tanya

isiliye koi yahan apni GF ke naam nahi batata idhar.... saalon light liya karo.
Old January 4th, 2012, 03:08 PM
Super eCharchan

Woh India se America plane waali story jo usne bola tha bhool gaya kya?
Quote:
isiliye koi yahan apni GF ke naam nahi batata idhar.... saalon light liya karo.
Old January 4th, 2012, 04:58 PM
Life is BEAUtiful

Quote:
Woh India se America plane waali story jo usne bola tha bhool gaya kya?
significant other hai bhai logo

Old January 4th, 2012, 11:14 PM
Life is BEAUtiful

Part II

Continuing my Neighbor's antics

The other day while coming home from work, I could hear some commotion and shouting from her room. I got concerned and went to her house and started calling for her and ringing her door. She opened after some time and was all dazed.
I asked her if she was okay and needed some help, to which I got some answer... what was it...no idea.
I realized she is all high and promptly left the house

Old January 5th, 2012, 04:20 AM
Instant Mischief

Budmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: My Freaky Neighbour

And where is she from ..? if you know or any guess .. ?