eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Taaza Khabar - Current news

Notices

Taaza Khabar - Current news Discuss the latest news making waves...

Old February 16th, 2018, 12:52 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Achche Din

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
WhatsApp forward .. but it’s all factusl.
Interesting - Afghanistan,Bangladesh,Iran and now Saudi,Oman,uae are with India. But China, SL and Nepal are with Pakistan.
Old February 16th, 2018, 06:36 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Old February 19th, 2018, 07:56 AM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
Interesting - Afghanistan,Bangladesh,Iran and now Saudi,Oman,uae are with India. But China, SL and Nepal are with Pakistan.
'with' is quite unreliable term here.... If war was to break out between India and Pak i.e. in times of need, Saudi, Oman and UAE are very likely not to side with India.
Old February 22nd, 2018, 08:47 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute

More achche din :

Corruption In India Growing, Country Slides Further Down In Index

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/corr...-index-1815899

Of course, Transparency International is anti-India, as is NDTV, right ?
I will not be hurried and I will not be bullied

Old February 22nd, 2018, 09:09 AM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute

NDTV is anti BJP for sure.
Old February 22nd, 2018, 09:18 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkkk View Post
NDTV is anti BJP for sure.
Not getting into politics here.... anti-"India", I mentioned

Old March 6th, 2018, 04:36 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Old March 29th, 2018, 10:23 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

Forget job growth, employment in India fell between 2014 and 2016

Quote:
Mumbai: Employment in the total Indian economy shrank by 0.1% in financial year 2015-16 and by 0.2% in 2014-15. Far from more jobs being created, employment has actually contracted.

That is the finding from the latest KLEMS India database, a research project supported by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to analyse the productivity of the Indian economy. It is part of the World KLEMS initiative, supported by several central banks, universities and research institutions to analyse growth and productivity patterns across the world. The data is available on RBI’s website.

The data, recently updated till 2015-16, shows that employment fell in several sectors. ‘Agriculture, forestry, fishing’, mining, manufacture of food products, textiles, leather products, paper, transport equipment and trade are some sectors in which employment contracted in both 2014-15 and 2015-16.

The strange thing is that these were years of high growth, with real gross domestic product (GDP) growing by 7.4% in 2014-15 and 8.2% in 2015-16. But that hasn’t led to growth in employment. There has been much talk of jobless growth, but what we’ve had recently seems to be job-destroying growth.

The fall in employment in agriculture is par for the course, as people move out of unviable marginal farming into other occupations. Throughout the world, development has always involved people moving out of low-productivity agriculture into higher-productivity work, thus boosting their incomes. Unfortunately, the data indicates that not all the people moving out of farming in India have been able to find employment in other sectors, let alone productive sectors. Why else would total employment go down in 2014-15 and 2015-16?

Where did those who left agriculture find employment? In the two years to 2015-16, 70% of them found employment in the construction industry.

The number of people in the construction sector has been steadily increasing. No doubt they have been employed in building roads and other public works, given the poor health of the real estate sector.

The problem is that productivity in the construction industry has been declining. The KLEMS database shows that total factor productivity in the construction industry has been falling every year since 2006-07. People are moving out of agriculture into another area of low and declining productivity.

The problem of growth without commensurate employment is not new for India. In the 10 years to 2015-16, the compound annual growth rate of employment, according to the KLEMS database, has been a mere 0.53%. But in recent years, it has got even worse. Surprisingly, as the accompanying chart shows, the employment rate was much higher in the eighties and early nineties, despite GDP growth being lower.

The question is: if employment actually shrank when GDP growth was relatively high, what would happen to it in 2016-17 and 2017-18, when we had lower growth and disruption in the informal sector as a result of demonetisation and the introduction of the goods and services tax (GST)?

https://www.livemint.com/Politics/sY...-2014-and.html

Old April 27th, 2018, 07:14 AM

70 fucking years it took.. but Modi and Fadnavis have made it possible.

Old April 27th, 2018, 11:54 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
70 fucking years it took.. but Modi and Fadnavis have made it possible.

Very strange. My family is a partition refugee family on both the sides, and they were given a plot in lieu of the house they lost in Pakistan. Didn't take much long after the partition. Maybe the refugees in Maharashtra have a different story.

Old April 28th, 2018, 07:36 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

A longish article which says that Modi Sarkar has been [the best so far. |http://indianexpress.com/article/opi...ation-5154381]

Question is- Are we seeing this in real life. A lot of things can be manipulated by what media reports like author says COngress is trying.

I could see 'feel good' factor during 'India Shining' days. Money was rising. The real estate remained inexpensive at least in Bangalore.
During Congress days then, there was Educational cess. Good we thought - lets help the poor. Then came FBT (Fringe Benefits tax) and the real estate prices went through the roof. It was aonther coincidence that my company also fell into bad times and did not give me Bonus.
Out of touch with Apna desh so far.
Old April 30th, 2018, 05:35 AM
Senior eCharchan

I was reading an article about how the government is planning on leasing out heritage sites to private companies to run/operate. First policy of Modi Government that I hate.
Old April 30th, 2018, 05:41 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by raniraja View Post
Very strange. My family is a partition refugee family on both the sides, and they were given a plot in lieu of the house they lost in Pakistan. Didn't take much long after the partition. Maybe the refugees in Maharashtra have a different story.
the article says -

The state government had granted ownership rights to refugees in some districts. Earlier this week, officials said all remaining refugees would get ownership rights, paving the way for the redevelopment of thousands of homes.

---
maybe same story in other states as well.

interestingly, the article does not state about the policy to grant rights in lieu of anything. the article focuses on refugees, who have been living in camps or 'temporary' housing. they have been given the rights irrespective of what they had in Pakistan.
Old May 1st, 2018, 06:15 AM

Quote:
I was reading an article about how the government is planning on leasing out heritage sites to private companies to run/operate. First policy of Modi Government that I hate.
The only thing I am not comfortable* is that it goes as CSR and adopt the heritage and not an outright lease. Else, this thing has been happening for long. And private companies might do a better (cleaner and Like Falaknuma palace in Hyderabad was leased out to Taj. Taj is also operating some palaces in Rajasthan.
*Hate is too strong for me. I use it only for Zia ul haq and so on.

Last edited by sgars; May 1st, 2018 at 06:25 AM.
Old May 1st, 2018, 06:59 AM

Quote:
Looks like you need to learn to read and comprehend.

See this Bollywood bimbo reads like you do..

Last edited by sarv_shaktimaan; May 1st, 2018 at 07:34 AM. Reason: typo