eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old November 25th, 2003, 10:39 PM
Proud Hindusthani

chirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to behold
sahi jaa rahe ho ss

marathi maananasna ya doryat bhaag ghenyachi me vinanti karto.

.... .. marathi is the best language for PJ`s

... bhailog ek suno

Harbhajan singh chi suhagraat aste. to bayko la vicharto:Tera seal pack hai ya open.Bayko mhante: kardi na sardarowali baat, Spinner ko bhi koi opening me chance deta hai kya?

Old November 26th, 2003, 12:05 AM
Senior eCharchan

ShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: Re: Re: Best language on universe : Marathi

Quote:
Originally posted by dhurandhar
I really wish...but it turns out that many idiots are not well versed in this language so I have to descend to their levels
Ya thats why he goes on raping people

Teri level dekhi hai waise Rape thread pe, firse dikhani ki jaroorat nahi hai
Old November 26th, 2003, 12:07 AM
Senior eCharchan

ShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond repute
Ukhana :

Chandichya tatat lasniche tukade
Ghas dete tula, tond ithe kar martukade

Old November 26th, 2003, 12:08 AM
Senior eCharchan

Netra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant futureNetra has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by ShivSainik
Ukhana :

Chandichya tatat lasniche tukade
Ghas dete tula, tond ithe kar martukade

Ukhanes are excellent. But I can't recite a single one by heart
Old November 26th, 2003, 12:10 AM
Senior eCharchan

>> 1. Exactly how big is your universe? 2 miles by 2 miles??

If you expect me to laugh on this, the I will

2. how many languages do you know??

>> hindi, english gujju, Marathi, little Telgu, little French (2nd best in my list)

3. Marathi doesn't have her own script, doesn't have own grammer, so how can it be the best??
>> Is this required qualification to best. I said best in terms of softness, varierty and other things.

4. Can't distinguish between 'rava' and 'kha'
>> Thats beauty, you see

>> AFA I am concerned, C++ is the best language.

tere aur mera kuch nahi patega aise dikhta hai

C rulez the world !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old November 26th, 2003, 12:18 AM
a bored echarchan

nandini is a splendid one to beholdnandini is a splendid one to beholdnandini is a splendid one to beholdnandini is a splendid one to beholdnandini is a splendid one to beholdnandini is a splendid one to beholdnandini is a splendid one to behold
Re: Best language on universe : Marathi

Quote:
Inspired by Mr clicks thread, best and best of everthing.

Which is best language on earth.?

No dobt in my mind. Marathi !!!!!!!

It have elegance, softness, variety, expressions and if written well touch your heart. I love marathi !

Come on marathi people, show greatness of marathi to these ec people, post some poems, songs !!!!!
well this is a really silly thing to say...one thing that i have noticed in maharashtrians is that they are the most chik chik ppl....such cribbers and so irritable all the time and 90% of time without any provocation....all the time it seems they are subjected to a lot of traas by the whole world....
Old November 26th, 2003, 01:32 AM
Senior eCharchan

Re: Re: Best language on universe : Marathi

Quote:
Originally posted by nandini
well this is a really silly thing to say...one thing that i have noticed in maharashtrians is that they are the most chik chik ppl....such cribbers and so irritable all the time and 90% of time without any provocation....all the time it seems they are subjected to a lot of traas by the whole world....
This is the thread of marathi language not for marathi speaking people. Reserve ur sentiments for other thread
Old November 26th, 2003, 01:41 AM
Senior eCharchan

Ganpatichya Devlat Shankarachi aarti
*** Rao gele Varti ,mi rahele khalti.

Rashamacha sadara tyala plastic che bakkal
*** rao evadhe handsome pan dokyavar takkal

Old November 26th, 2003, 01:46 AM
Senior eCharchan

illusionist is infamous around these partsillusionist is infamous around these partsillusionist is infamous around these partsillusionist is infamous around these parts
Quote:
*** Rao gele Varti ,mi rahele khalti.

Rashamacha sadara tyala plastic che bakkal
*** rao evadhe handsome pan dokyavar takkal

Arrey yaar ye asterisk nikaal ke vistaar se likhna. Plzzzzz.
Old November 26th, 2003, 01:51 AM
Senior eCharchan

illusionist is infamous around these partsillusionist is infamous around these partsillusionist is infamous around these partsillusionist is infamous around these parts
Trying to remember some Ukhanes. Will post them as soon as I remember.
Old November 26th, 2003, 02:14 AM
Proud Hindusthani

chirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to beholdchirag2000 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: Best language on universe : Marathi

Quote:
Originally posted by nandini

Really!! how many maharashtrians do you personally know nandini?

SS.... ... let her speak here.. she makes an statement.. let her back it up
Old November 26th, 2003, 05:55 AM
Junior eCharchan

pixelwire is an unknown quantity at this point
yo !

sahi ahe shiv sainik..wtg

jai maharashtra
Old November 26th, 2003, 05:57 AM
Banned

Lovey is a splendid one to beholdLovey is a splendid one to beholdLovey is a splendid one to beholdLovey is a splendid one to beholdLovey is a splendid one to beholdLovey is a splendid one to behold
For me a language is not worth learning unless it teaches me to think differently .

One language which I wud like to master - English .Find it as the most decent and sleek language and is the universal Language.

Indian Languages which fascinates me the most -

Urdu - I personally find it as the sweetest language on earth .Can't read it's script at all .Can understand it to some mild extent .Wish cud write and speak it fluently .I have heard that one who knows to write in Urdu / Persian / Arabic can write as fast as in Short Hand.

Haryaanvi - I personally find it as the rudest , most blunt and yet Most hilarious of all rustic languages .it's not actually a language but just a ( Forgot the word ) Can understand most of it easily , can speak though not with the same resonant rustic accent as it shud be spoken and not that fluently .

Foreign Language which I crave to learn the most - French - Find it as the most Romantic Language on earth .

Next on the list - All Latin American languages and all pictographic languages .
Old November 26th, 2003, 06:39 AM
Bhai Bolela hai

rationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond repute
Arjun once visited draupadi AFTER Bhim, and insisted on an ukhana. Here it is:
Aai ney kelya patlya
Sasubai ni kele goth
N Bhima nantar Arjun
Mhanje Ghaghrit bot
Old November 26th, 2003, 06:42 AM
Bhai Bolela hai

rationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond repute
Pasaidaan is easily the greatest prayer man can ever recite.