eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Culture > Cultural Exchange

Notices

Cultural Exchange Cultural topics - Indian and other

Old July 29th, 2018, 06:20 AM
Banned

Ramesh Suresh is infamous around these partsRamesh Suresh is infamous around these partsRamesh Suresh is infamous around these partsRamesh Suresh is infamous around these parts
Question Re: Hoax? If Mars and other space missions were real, why is India unable to create lesser products?

Quote:
Originally Posted by werewolf2 View Post
Was it a hoax? If Mangalyaan and Chandrayaan missions were real, why is India unable to create lesser products?

USA faked the moon-landing in 1969. Did India do the same about Mars and Lunar space missions?

How would you explain that while India claims to travel such enormous distance in outer space but is unable to create products requiring much less ingenuity like military arms and equipments, mobile phones, computers, better trains, nuclear power plants, online social network, medicines, softwares etc?

How would you explain why India is still dependent on crap Russian technology for military items and nuclear power plant? The agreement for Kudankulam nuclear power plant was signed in early 1990s. But then came the dismantling of Soviet Union and the project was suspended for at least a decade. Why couldn’t Indians finish it on their own?

All this gives rise to suspicion. Indians didn’t produce this little above said things. How the hell they achieved Mangalyaan and Chandrayaan?
Organizations like ISRO, DRDO, BARC etc consist of mostly Tamilians.

My question is…. No offence... Just calling spade a spade and stating my observations…

I have seen zillions of Tamilians. The real life Tamilians never seem to be intelligent. You know those Tamilians who were your schoolmates, your college mates, your colleagues, your teachers, your neighbors, your friends at playgrounds etc. Only in media I have ever read about genius Tamilian Mathematicians, Chess players, and scientists. Never ever in real life have I personally seen moderately intelligent (let alone extraordinarily intelligent) Tamilians.

Have you ever heard of a Tamil doctor in cities like Mumbai? And the quality of movies Tamilians make are really bad.

I am not being racist. I am just frank.

Since this is the case, how are Tamilians supposed to run the show at high level institutions like ISRO, DRDO, BARC etc? And how come the results of these organizations have been formidable?
Old July 29th, 2018, 06:21 AM
Banned

Ramesh Suresh is infamous around these partsRamesh Suresh is infamous around these partsRamesh Suresh is infamous around these partsRamesh Suresh is infamous around these parts
Arrow Re: Hoax? If Mars and other space missions were real, why is India unable to create lesser products?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramesh Suresh View Post

My question is…. No offence... Just calling spade a spade and stating my observations…

I have seen zillions of Tamilians. The real life Tamilians never seem to be intelligent. You know those Tamilians who were your schoolmates, your college mates, your colleagues, your teachers, your neighbors, your friends at playgrounds etc. Only in media I have ever read about genius Tamilian Mathematicians, Chess players, and scientists. Never ever in real life have I personally seen moderately intelligent (let alone extraordinarily intelligent) Tamilians.

Have you ever heard of a Tamil doctor in cities like Mumbai? And the quality of movies Tamilians make are really bad.

Since this is the case, how are Tamilians supposed to run the show at high level institutions like ISRO, DRDO, BARC etc? And how come the results of these organizations have been formidable?
Far from it, many Tamilians I have come across have been sadist, rude, loathsome and virulently racist characters. Many of my college friends would vouch for it. In fact, there was one incident during college days, when a group of students beat up a railway station clerk. This Tamilian clerk was in the habit of deliberately harassing North Indian students by finding faults in train reservation forms. Even if there was no mistake, he would ‘find one’ in order to make accusations. After the beating incident, police arrived or were called up. Don’t know what happened afterwards. Whether the students were arrested or not etc.
Old July 29th, 2018, 09:44 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hoax? If Mars and other space missions were real, why is India unable to create lesser products?

Quote:

What tf are you saying Which world are you living in? Tamilians specifically and all madrasis, in general, are the smartest people that have existed in the entirety of all human life. There are smart madrasis up the wazoo. And you say you have not met one in real life

And the statement that "the quality of movies Tamilians make are really bad" reeks of racism. Name one badly made Tamil movie... just one. You will find none. And that is a true fact.

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless
Old July 29th, 2018, 09:54 AM
Banned

Re: Hoax? If Mars and other space missions were real, why is India unable to create lesser products?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
Tamilians specifically and all madrasis, in general, are the smartest people that have existed in the entirety of all human life.
Sure they are but only in history books and current affairs media. Never in reality.
Quote:
Name one badly made Tamil movie... just one. You will find none. And that is a true fact.
The answer is, "Any movie which is made by a Tamilian is very bad."
Old July 30th, 2018, 05:49 AM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sure they are but only in history books and current affairs media. Never in reality.
you never heard of Thalaiva isnt it?
Old July 30th, 2018, 06:53 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashika View Post
Thalaiva is the first step. Next step is captain.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE
Old July 30th, 2018, 06:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashika View Post
Must be some hyped and overrated shit like Bahubali, Mani Ratram and 3 idiots.

Last edited by Ramesh Suresh; July 30th, 2018 at 07:24 AM.
Old July 30th, 2018, 11:39 AM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Must be some hyped and overrated shit like Bahubali, Mani Ratram and 3 idiots.
yes. that is exactly right.
Old August 1st, 2018, 06:10 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That is exactly what I am saying... what world are you living in There are smart madrasis all around... up your wazoo too.

As for your second comment, you, Sir, are a disgusting, nauseating arthropod

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless
Old August 1st, 2018, 07:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
That is exactly what I am saying... what world are you living in There are smart madrasis all around... up your wazoo too.
A Tamilian can't even read properly.