eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Taaza Khabar - Current news

Notices

Taaza Khabar - Current news Discuss the latest news making waves...

Old March 15th, 2017, 08:02 AM
eCharchan

Bhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant future
Re: Indian Killed in Racial Shooting at Kansas Bar

Dont understand what that chouhan lady achieved by going after Spicer in Washington other than some newsreel. This is clearly being too smart for their own good. Imagine if some rep had gone after a democrat!

And then there is the snoopy dog taking a toy gun shot. Whats wrong with these dumbasses
Old March 16th, 2017, 04:04 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
side effect of all this

The prospective NRI groom is losing his coveted position in Indian families chasing the big fat American dream for their daughters, because of President Donald Trump’s strict immigration policies and a spate of hate crimes in that country.

Parents are now scared of marrying their daughters off to Indians settled in the US.

Link
Old March 16th, 2017, 05:12 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: side effect of all this

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
The prospective NRI groom is losing his coveted position in Indian families chasing the big fat American dream for their daughters, because of President Donald Trump’s strict immigration policies and a spate of hate crimes in that country.

Parents are now scared of marrying their daughters off to Indians settled in the US.

Link
NRI groom from USA has been losing points for a while now.. working women in India didn't wanna marry indiand grooms from usa since mostly they can't work here.. h4 ead did ease things for spouses but come april first week and you never know if it'll be gone.
Old June 17th, 2017, 01:21 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Indian Killed in Racial Shooting at Kansas Bar

So, i had 2 visits to bars after this. First one when bachcha log were in a class, i dropped in to a bar nearby.

A bit scared, but thought to brave it and had a bottle of dos equis at this family bar kind of a place. And the first bar in Umrika where they dont accept credit cards. Not crowded at all, so conversation started. The guy next to me was apparently the owner of this bar. And when i told him the client he introduced me to a lady next to me and on learning my Cyber coolie co's name she said "I approve your innvoices".
Anyway, didnt have too much cash so stopped at one drink and after coming out felt happy at making it out alive.

There was another get together for a colleague who had retired. Some old guy supposedly the family friend of the retiree started talking and asked about where i was from and whether i was a citizen. He then enquired "What do you think about happenings in last 4 months or so". My response "Media exaggerates things" . He suddenly had a happy expression and said "Exactly" and walked away.

So farr all the persons mentioned above are gora. In the retirement party, a few desis were around too (all gults if i recall).