eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Culture > Cultural Exchange

Notices

Cultural Exchange Cultural topics - Indian and other

Old February 20th, 2017, 09:43 AM
Banned

prajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant future
Urgent : If any1 from AShmedabad, can spread this message, pl. Thx.

Massage Received & Fwd.

URGENT REQUIREMENT OF BLOOD O-ve

Patient Name : Chhaya Gandhi
Place : Ahmedabad
Requirement : 2 Bottle
Contact No. : 942***3**81 (Meetwa Gandhi) - Prob. solved, No. removed
Operation is possible only after 4 bottles are ready as per doctor's advice.
Blood is to be given at RED CROSS, PALDI

Thank you.
Msg Dt:20/02/17 @10.00pm

---

Yeh Bhalaayi ki dagar hai,.... angooli-Nirdesh ka punya hai,..
--------------------------------

Bhai,.. just spread the message,..On busy areas and Gujju zones, FB and twitter pages of friends,.

If know any Guuju / Ahmedabad related forums, Blogs, Friends, Busy Social pages,..

Blood, the Donor Hospital can Ex change means, they can always take of another groups and exchange you for,..

Just spread to busy social medias like FB and Twitter pages,.. Thx

Last edited by prajapati; February 27th, 2017 at 07:02 AM.
Old February 20th, 2017, 10:08 AM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Urgent : If any1 from AShmedabad, can spread this message, pl. Thx.

This is spam!!!!!
How do you know the above person requires blood ? There have been cases where one posts phone numbers of person they want to settle scores on twitter,whatsapp,facebook etc and the person is pestered by phone calls messages and visits whereas nothing of that sort has happened.

And we are not in the 1984 era where O- blood was called for Indira Gandhi,today it is available easily.I think only difficulty is to get bombay blood group.
Old February 20th, 2017, 11:50 AM
Banned

prajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant future

‘ Coz the message came to me , via own relative’s private FB group.
All world knows that, any group of blood is being exchanged by the Hospital, in exchange of any other group, as it’s not always possible, to find the same group donor,...

For any court, even if, 10 murderer-culprits may get escaped innocently via loop-holes,.. but not a single innocent be hung up, and that’s should be the prime criteria,..

Now, just like Kejariwal ( who dragged Fauj in to the bogus scam about surgical strike - lieing ) you also dragged Paladi, Ahmedabad's reliable Blood donation group-hospital, of having been involved in this scam,.. waah !

Perhaps, this kind of videos are made for people like you,.. They have to make it, to assure about that the Humanity is still intact somewhere / Faith in the humanity restored,..…
https://www.facebook.com/GujjuRocks/...3113928075331/

/

Last edited by prajapati; February 20th, 2017 at 11:54 AM.
Old February 20th, 2017, 12:13 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

You are impossible!!!!
Can't help your thinking.
Start a new thread with same first post and add a poll asking if it's a spam
BTW you are an official spammer so what difference would that poll make
Old February 20th, 2017, 12:18 PM
Super eCharchan

But as per you and your dupes this forum hardly has any traffic so why to waste server space ?
Old February 20th, 2017, 01:48 PM
Banned

What dupes? Ago, I was using Jagmohan,.. and after it’s lost in banning,.. now I use this one…… and has one and only this dupe.
Which others you see me, posting from,.. ?

Just wondered, are you doing the same thing in your practical life, too ?
Considering your-self only, as a standard way of thinking ( Pramanbhut Ekam of measurement ) and anyone else must ( HAVE TO HAVE ) fall into the same line of thinking? Or,.. he is a culprit, victim and falls in yr enemy group !
Old February 20th, 2017, 07:34 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like prajapati is making news

http://www.dailyexcelsior.com/fir-lo...ti-6-others-2/
Old February 21st, 2017, 07:27 AM
Super eCharchan

Bhai,Kitne ? how many bottles ? Hope the patient is well
Old February 21st, 2017, 07:57 AM
Banned

Shame, you ppl are freaking making fun of. I did rather spread the message at all possible places, which only I could, while sitting in a foreign land.
The case was genuine. I just called the number and made sure that the help was received.. the lady said the help was reached, blood was received,.. and everything is fine,.. now.

God bless and he is so generous, dat he reaches in some na some case and face, ( may be Sheth Sagalashaa ) anyway... ! Humanity is still alive somewhere,.. ! Kudos.

IMO,
One should not be too hasty to make any quick faulty and falsify judgements, ( remember, a panihaari and a noliya's story,.. safeguarding an infant ? ) and should always try to make an error on the positive(safe) side rather,.. IMHO.

Just remember, Love is never Blind, it can see da freaking more than you think,.. But b-coz it sees more, it wanna see less. No, Love is never Blind.

/

Last edited by prajapati; February 21st, 2017 at 11:15 AM.
Old February 21st, 2017, 07:59 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't know echarcha.com with 4 or 5 regular active members is making a difference in the lives or ordinary people thousands of miles away.
Old February 21st, 2017, 08:04 AM
Super eCharchan

Did I make fun ? I just asked the progress of blood reaching and of the patient and then you said the above.
Thank you replied or I have the habit of asking people years after the thread is started
Old February 21st, 2017, 08:27 AM
Banned

Pal., I just called and verified and extended quick well-wishes… I did not ask anyone’s name nor even represented my name, just said, I m in usa and read on the social media,.. and hope and wish the help did received,… God bless, My pleasure, and thx. , No one was my relative, nor I know anyone..
But b-coz my immediate blood relative group ( My bro, uncles, cousins, aunties, and such of our own pvt. people ) spread this on our private WA group, which they generally do not put, such messages, and it was a case of the same locality and area, so I had no other option than to trust it and spread it, as time was given and need was immediate and was needing in a timely-fashion.

I have faced this time too, when My dad was needing blood, a few yrs ago and I was here in US. Though, luckily my bro could manage among his vast relatives’ circle of sasural-sides.

So ? Who am I and You? No body, but still I and me can do, a veeeeery liiiiiiiiiiiiiiitle what is in our hand and caliber,… Say, spread to near by all known,… forums, blogs, FB gujju pages, Busy Tweets-Gujju area, Tag it to Friends' pages,.. and Gujju locality friend circles,….etc etc. What else?

I did my part….. say, putting on my day to day 5-7 desi forums, my BZ FB page ( is read by 1000 per day ) and even tagged it to other FB’s fast friends’ FB pages, ( which they will let it go, hands down, after reading where it's coming from ) which also has 1000 of readers per day,.. ! And, so I was expecting from you me and others of their known circling spread,. Nthg else.

Need can arise for you and me tomorrow, too……anytime, anyday ! So, cal it rather, a practice run for self too,.. No?
My FB page receives daily 500+ messages and comments, and likes.. and I trim and raze all tags and personal pics of any friends,…. But whenever I see such kind of needy TAGs, that came,.. I inquire it later,.. and by applying it with a benefit of doubt, just let it go,.. first,…

/

Last edited by prajapati; February 21st, 2017 at 08:31 AM.
Old February 21st, 2017, 09:32 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by prajapati View Post
Shame, you ppl are freaking making fun of. I did rather spread the message at all possible places, which only I could, while sitting in a foreign land.
The case was genuine. I just called the number and made sure that the help was received.. the lady said the help was reached, blood was received,.. and everything is fine,.. now.

God bless and he is so generous, dat he reaches in some na some case and face, ( may be sheth Sagalashaa ) anyway... ! Humanity is still alive somewhere,.. ! Kudos.

IMO,
One should not be too hasty to make any quick faulty and falsify judgements, ( remember, a panihaari and a noliya's story,.. safeguarding an infant ? ) and should always try to make an error on the positive side rather,.. IMHO.

Just remember, Love is never Blind, it can see da freaking more than you think,.. But b-coz it sees more, it wanna see less.

Neither was Jashoda was blind, that she was not in a position to watch the bare-naked Butter-lump, on Kanhaiya's mouth,.. but, b-coz da Love can it see more, it wanna see less.

/
That is a whirlwind of a post Dimaag abhi bhi chakara raha hai

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old February 22nd, 2017, 01:37 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

prajapati/Jagmohan/ whoever

Our site has audience mainly from the US and some from India. Our site is not at all the right medium to spread such messages because these are not going to reach the intended audience. You will have better luck with social media giants like FaceBook and WhatsApp.

So next time, if you are concerned on such things, please dont waste your time and energy here but spend that time on facebook or whatsapp.
Old February 22nd, 2017, 07:06 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by prajapati View Post
I did rather spread the message at all possible places, which only I could, while sitting in a foreign land.
/
You obviously don't believe in 'Charity begins at home'. You didn't update your Wordpress site with this information. Or you have reserved that for 'I tried a noble deed and these guys are so cruel' kind of rona dhona.