eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Sports

Notices

Sports Your arena, your grounds, your pitch...

Old March 23rd, 2015, 11:49 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ICC Cricket World Cup 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charchila View Post
Everyone is trusting SA to choke, it seems
playing NZ in NZ .. wont be easy to win. I am quite certain NZ will win.

Now if I recall correctly the finals will happen in the host country if its playing .. unless if AUS and NZ both reach finals.. then its in Australia..

so that makes NZ's chances of lifting the cup pretty bright if Australia don't make it to finals.
Old March 23rd, 2015, 12:54 PM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
playing NZ in NZ .. wont be easy to win. I am quite certain NZ will win.

Now if I recall correctly the finals will happen in the host country if its playing .. unless if AUS and NZ both reach finals.. then its in Australia..

so that makes NZ's chances of lifting the cup pretty bright if Australia don't make it to finals.
I thought final was always going to be at MCG irrespective of the teams involved.

Edit:- cricinfo also confirms above - saying TBA vs TBA at Melbourne.
Old March 23rd, 2015, 12:59 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napolean View Post
I thought final was always going to be at MCG irrespective of the teams involved.

Edit:- cricinfo also confirms above - saying TBA vs TBA at Melbourne.
oh ya.. I mistook SF with finals. See here

Hosts

Quote:
o AUSTRALIA and NEW ZEALAND will play their SF matches in their home country, unless they are drawn to meet each other in a SF, in which case the match will be played in the country of the team that finished higher on the Table at the end of the Pool Stage.
Old March 23rd, 2015, 10:05 PM

Fafda do please aur abcd mil ke chatni bana reling of the new jeeland's bowling .. Playing on indian team farmoola .. Take easy for 30 overs go 4 - 4.5 per over with few wickets gone .. Get 10-12 rpo in powerplay and 7-8 in the rest .. You have 300 garanti.
Old March 23rd, 2015, 11:23 PM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute

300 definitely on from here for SA.
Old March 23rd, 2015, 11:32 PM
Senior eCharchan

Game reduced to 43 overs a side. SA 216/3 after 38 overs.

With fafda do please and abcd on crease and D/L addition in mind, 300 still on.
Old March 24th, 2015, 12:40 AM
Junior eCharchan

biscoot is on a distinguished road

I am eagerly waiting for India vs Australia semi final on 26th March.
Old March 24th, 2015, 04:28 AM

Choker bali .. The tag stays
Old March 24th, 2015, 09:12 AM
Senior eCharchan

Amazing to see SA crashing out in world cups again and again despite being a very strong side.
Playing Philander in place of Abbott was a mistake.
Old March 24th, 2015, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Amazing to see SA crashing out in world cups again and again despite being a very strong side.
Playing Philander in place of Abbott was a mistake.
agree.. somehow never trusted that name Philander.. if you know what I mean.

btw, Abbott I'm guessing is prolly white and you know South Africa's history with apartheid..
Old March 24th, 2015, 12:17 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
agree.. somehow never trusted that name Philander.. if you know what I mean.

btw, Abbott I'm guessing is prolly white and you know South Africa's history with apartheid..
Philander was not even present in last moments of the game because he was unfit. ABDV had to bowl 3 overs.

Seeing ABDV cry was a very emotional sight. Such a great player and he had to bow out of WC crying.
Old March 24th, 2015, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Philander was not even present in last moments of the game because he was unfit. ABDV had to bowl 3 overs.

Seeing ABDV cry was a very emotional sight. Such a great player and he had to bow out of WC crying.
I'm guessing 31 yrs old ABDV may not play next world cup since he'd be 35 yrs .. I haven't watched the highlights yet, only the last over.

But why did Dale Steyn of all people bowl a short ball? Bowl only yorkers, put 3rd man straighter to stop edges and if you still lose so be it... easier said than done though.

P.S. Google meaning of the word Philander.
Old March 24th, 2015, 01:25 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
I'm guessing 31 yrs old ABDV may not play next world cup since he'd be 35 yrs .. I haven't watched the highlights yet, only the last over.

But why did Dale Steyn of all people bowl a short ball? Bowl only yorkers, put 3rd man straighter to stop edges and if you still lose so be it... easier said than done though.

P.S. Google meaning of the word Philander.
I know the meaning of Philander.
Old March 24th, 2015, 04:36 PM
Senior eCharchan

Gr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond repute

Kafi analysis ho gaee SA v/s NZ kee ab batao who is going to win in the second semi-final. I think Aus.

Ek he ulloo kafi hai barbade gulistan kee liya,
Anjamye gulistan kya hoga jab har daal pee ulloo bethe hoon
Old March 24th, 2015, 05:29 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr8_Hindustani View Post
Kafi analysis ho gaee SA v/s NZ kee ab batao who is going to win in the second semi-final. I think Aus.
Dhoni Dhoni