eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old October 25th, 2008, 12:00 PM
Senior eCharchan

User Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb definition of secular??

Dear echans, please define and derive the meaning of word "SECULAR".

I have heard this word only in political circa and media of India, never in school or college did i get to hear/understand this word.
Old October 25th, 2008, 12:17 PM
Banned

max de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud ofmax de Indiana has much to be proud of
Re: definition of secular??

Quote:
Originally Posted by User Name View Post

I have heard this word only in political circa and media of India, never in school or college did i get to hear/understand this word.
secular boley tau political prostitute....anyone can see her mujraa by just paying little money.
Old October 25th, 2008, 12:21 PM
Senior eCharchan

marvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by User Name View Post

sure, but how to address you??? where/what is your User Name??

Last edited by marvelous; October 25th, 2008 at 12:25 PM.
Old October 25th, 2008, 12:26 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Secular means
1) If you are a Hindu and feel ashamed to be one, then you are secular
2) If you love the religion of peace and tranquil over all others, then you are secular.
3) If you are already born into the religion of peace, then you are super secular.
4) If a person from religion of peace commits an act of terror and causes irreparable damage and loss of life to people of other religions, and you feel it is justified then you are secular
5) If you always feel that people of religion of peace (heretofore referred as PRPs) are victims and always persecuted then you are secular
6) If you are presented with absolute and undeniable proof that PRPs are involved in acts of extremism and terrorism, but you find a reason to doubt the proof, then you are a true secular person.
7) If you feel like apologising to the PRPs on behalf of Hindus or any other religion, without any reason to do so, then you are true secular my friend.

I hope you now understand what Secularism means and how to be a true secular person!
Old October 25th, 2008, 12:45 PM
Clown Prince

chitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max de Indiana View Post
secular boley tau political prostitute....anyone can see her mujraa by just paying little money.
What do you mean by "put some money"..... does that money go to bomb blasts??

secular |ˈsekyələr|
adjective
1 denoting attitudes, activities, or other things that have no religious or spiritual basis : secular buildings | secular moral theory. Contrasted with sacred .
2 Christian Church (of clergy) not subject to or bound by religious rule; not belonging to or living in a monastic or other order. Contrasted with regular .
3 Astronomy of or denoting slow changes in the motion of the sun or planets.
4 Economics (of a fluctuation or trend) occurring or persisting over an indefinitely long period : there is evidence that the slump is not cyclical but secular.
5 occurring once every century or similarly long period (used esp. in reference to celebratory games in ancient Rome).