eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Spiritual > Religion

Notices

Religion All religion related discussions...

Old December 30th, 2010, 11:38 PM
Senior eCharchan

rahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Puri temple seems to be just like Mecca - keeping out other faiths

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakkidost View Post
Kamaal karte ho Sharmaji... Centre mein Mata Soniya aur Daas Manmohan ka raaj hote hue ye halat hai and you are giving metaphors here. Who is stopping Sheila Dikshit from making Delhi slum free? Why there are slums in Delhi and Mumbai when both states have Congress Govt. with full backup from center?
'Maata' Sonia, Ashisht aur 'uddand' Sushma se kahin guna adhik shaleen hai...... Kam se kam maata Sonia, Ashist Sushma ki tarah 'sir (head) mundvaa ke, chane khaa ke dharti ko shaiyaa banaa ne ke' saar-heen shabdo kaa uccharan to nahi karti.....!!! (Just for a remainder: these words were spoken by Ms Shushma Swarj on National TV when the debate was going on about Sonia to accept the PMship..... And then our great lady Sushma pulled out her Brahmaastra: threatning to sleep on the floor, eat only grams and get her head shaved if Sonia became the PM.....)....

Bahu Sonia ki shaleen ta ke aage to Bharatiya Naari ko bhi sheesh naman karna chaahiye....... Kintu hamare samaj mein 'bahu' ko aapni nishthaa siddh karni padti hai; beti kitni hi ashisht ho, use koi nahi kuch kehtaa...... This is exactly the form of injustice meted out to 'Bahu' Sonia vis-a-vis the 'ashisht' betis of India (Read Sushma, Jaya, Mamta, Maya, Mira)......!! Show me even one beti who has been as graceful as Sonia......
Old December 30th, 2010, 11:51 PM
Senior eCharchan

rahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakkidost View Post
Kamaal karte ho Sharmaji... Centre mein Mata Soniya aur Daas Manmohan ka raaj hote hue ye halat hai and you are giving metaphors here. Who is stopping Sheila Dikshit from making Delhi slum free? Why there are slums in Delhi and Mumbai when both states have Congress Govt. with full backup from center?
Mat bhoolo ki isi 'Daas' ne aap ko samajwaad ke 'Daasatva' se mukti dilaayi thi 1991 mein...... anyatha, aap ke BJP Samarthit Samraat to desh kaa sonaa girvi rakhne mein lage hue the...... (Recollect the Balance of Payment Crisis of 1990)...... 'Maa' Sonia ke sajjan patidev ne hi door-sanchaar kranti ko is desh mein anupraanit kiya tha....... Pakistan ke do mukho ko kaat kar ek mukhi, Maa Sonia ki 'saasu maa' ne hi kiya tha..... (Separation of Bangla Desh)....... Isse poorva, Shashtriji to Lahore tak jaa ke wapas aa gaye the.......!!! (I dont mean to dishonour LBS, but ofcourse Indira was more powerful that despite the presence of Seventh Fleet of US in the Bay of Bengal as a threatning posture she didnt relent till Bangladesh was separated from Pak.....)......

Yes, Congress has its share of mistakes but it is the only party that can provide India with the desired political stability....... Congress is like US....... It will make a mess but ONLY it has the power to clear the mess.......

So keep dreaming BJPites....... 'Ek din aap you hum ko mil jaayenge; phool hi phool raho mein khil jaayenge'...... Advaniji will keep singing the song with his face turned towards Delhi Darbar......!!!
Old December 31st, 2010, 06:26 AM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute

श्री शर्मा,
एक एक करके...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahulpsharma View Post
The biggest problem I find with our people is the lack of Unity of Purpose...... Our people do not really know what they want........ What is in their own good....... Be it the Rathyatra of Advaniji or some large gathering called by some phoney Sadhu, people will brave the odds of a scorching sun or falling clouds and join the procession, in thousands....... I find that illogical...... Faith comes when your basic needs are met...... But in India, I find that people are just not worried about their basic needs....... I wish to see my countrymen lead a life of luxury and plenty and not deplorable deprivation...... And I am sure, a Temple is not going to provide that.......
"Faith comes when your basic needs are met" - the reality is opposite.
faith is much more strongin people who are completely devoid of the most basic necessities of life. दुःख में सुमिरन सब करें सुख में करे न कोई. the voids left by unfulfilled worldly needs are filled by faith to varying extents.
there is a almost inverse proportion between faith and fulfillment-of-worldly-needs. a five-star-lifestyler hardly has faith. he only has fear and is trying to find faith in certain element to counter the fear of not loosing his luxurious lifestyle.

Quote:
It shows they care too, for the toilets more than temples...... and you find that illogical.....

Come to think of it, PeaceSeeker, till we have provided this country with the basics (even if those basics are equal to the basics provided to the pets in the other countries), we do not have the right to diffuse the collective energy and time of our people on issues that are merely symbolic......
back to temple and basic/sanitation facilities argument.
its very likely that india has enough money to give all basic/sanitation facilities to each and every citizen. plus build 1000 more religious structures including temples, chruches, mosques, gurudwaras.
why these dont happen is a different discussion altogether. but it is sufficient to conclude that religions structures and basic/sanitation facilities have no connection whatsoever.
if you dont understand this, u r an innocent hhh. if you do but still have the same argument, u are a true hhh

Quote:
A Mercedes passing thru a road straddled by Asia's densest slums on two sides, is no cause for satisfaction - neither to the owner of Merc nor to the spectator outside......
true. but again this has got no connection to religions structures, basic/sanitation facilities etc. its a case of a sick mentality which is sad reality.
Old December 31st, 2010, 06:47 AM
Senior eCharchan

milanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Mat bhoolo ki isi 'Daas' ne aap ko samajwaad ke 'Daasatva' se mukti dilaayi thi 1991 mein...... anyatha, aap ke BJP Samarthit Samraat to desh kaa sonaa girvi rakhne mein lage hue the...... (Recollect the Balance of Payment Crisis of 1990)...... 'Maa' Sonia ke sajjan patidev ne hi door-sanchaar kranti ko is desh mein anupraanit kiya tha....... Pakistan ke do mukho ko kaat kar ek mukhi, Maa Sonia ki 'saasu maa' ne hi kiya tha..... (Separation of Bangla Desh)....... Isse poorva, Shashtriji to Lahore tak jaa ke wapas aa gaye the.......!!! (I dont mean to dishonour LBS, but ofcourse Indira was more powerful that despite the presence of Seventh Fleet of US in the Bay of Bengal as a threatning posture she didnt relent till Bangladesh was separated from Pak.....)......
what was bofors?emergency?werent they some gandhi parivar and congress phenomenons?
Yes, Congress has its share of mistakes but it is the only party that can provide India with the desired political stability....... Congress is like US....... It will make a mess but ONLY it has the power to clear the mess.......

i see more mess done than being cleared...adarsh society scam..if you mean shielding you own politicians after the scam is exposed,yes then congress does clean the mess,they are unbeatable.they have a good habit of doing that,they have been doing that for ages..even before India got independent.

So keep dreaming BJPites....... 'Ek din aap you hum ko mil jaayenge; phool hi phool raho mein khil jaayenge'...... Advaniji will keep singing the song with his face turned towards Delhi Darbar......!!!
BJP is weak and yes it is not only about one man or one family.so advani will be gone and replaced.Unlike sonias rahuls and priyankas...
good to see some help to charchu...you need to train charchu,he doesnt have enough points to defend his beloved congress like you do.you must be a seasoned congressi..
Old December 31st, 2010, 07:56 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by milanfanabhi View Post
good to see some help to charchu...you need to train charchu,he doesnt have enough points to defend his beloved congress like you do.you must be a seasoned congressi..
.... Read the following post.... All your points have been already answered, ad nauseam......

http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showpost.php?p=533960&postcount=26

And I would really welcome anyone who strengthens my conviction that there is no other party except congress who is capable of ruling this country....... The more I think of BJP in power, the better I start liking of congress.....!!!
Old December 31st, 2010, 08:07 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceSeeker View Post
श्री शर्मा,
एक एक करके...

"Faith comes when your basic needs are met" - the reality is opposite.
faith is much more strongin people who are completely devoid of the most basic necessities of life. दुःख में सुमिरन सब करें सुख में करे न कोई. the voids left by unfulfilled worldly needs are filled by faith to varying extents.
there is a almost inverse proportion between faith and fulfillment-of-worldly-needs. a five-star-lifestyler hardly has faith. he only has fear and is trying to find faith in certain element to counter the fear of not loosing his luxurious lifestyle.

back to temple and basic/sanitation facilities argument.
its very likely that india has enough money to give all basic/sanitation facilities to each and every citizen. plus build 1000 more religious structures including temples, chruches, mosques, gurudwaras.
why these dont happen is a different discussion altogether. but it is sufficient to conclude that religions structures and basic/sanitation facilities have no connection whatsoever.
if you dont understand this, u r an innocent hhh. if you do but still have the same argument, u are a true hhh

true. but again this has got no connection to religions structures, basic/sanitation facilities etc. its a case of a sick mentality which is sad reality.
Whether faith comes before or after the fulfilment of basic needs - the saaraansh of your post is "Keep them sad and unfulfilled so that they keep coming to temples and keep shedding blood for the cause of Ram...!!"... Good..... You chose the least important statement from the paragraph..... Again a Classic example of seeing the finger when one is supposed to see the moon..... Read the para again..... Pls....

And believe me PeaceSeeker, you have still not got the gist of the post.......

'Manmohan Singh should build Toilets'...... I am sure it doesnt mean that the poor sardar will walk down with bricks and cement in his hand and tools and tackles....... Then reach the site..... Dig the mud...... Place the bricks.... Take a break or two for lunch and dinner.... Then again start the work...... and again takes a few breaks..... Finally after several days of efforts he erects the structure...... and then plasters it..... paints it..... and declares: I have built this toilet........

You are taking it too literaly....... Even I know there are more than 3000 Crore Rupees in the Ramjanambhoomi Nyas alone for the construction of temple...... And this amount can swell to twice or thrice in no time...... So money is never a problem...... ....

Last edited by rahulpsharma; December 31st, 2010 at 08:11 AM.
Old December 31st, 2010, 08:20 AM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Whether faith comes before or after the fulfilment of basic needs - the saaraansh of your post is "Keep them sad and unfulfilled so that they keep coming to temples and keep shedding blood for the cause of Ram...!!"... Good..... You chose the least important statement from the paragraph..... Again a Classic example of seeing the finger when one is supposed to see the moon..... Read the para again..... Pls....
nooooo. i am not saying that at all.
i am saying that the fact is sad and unfulfilled people's belief in god much more solid than people for whom daily pooja paath/prayers is more of a routine. this is true irrespective of religion.
Quote:
And believe me PeaceSeeker, you have still not got the gist of the post.......

'Manmohan Singh should build Toilets'...... I am sure it doesnt mean that the poor sardar will walk down with bricks and cement in his hand and tools and tackles....... Then reach the site..... Dig the mud...... Place the bricks.... Take a break or two for lunch and dinner.... Then again start the work...... and again takes a few breaks..... Finally after several days of efforts he erects the structure...... and then plasters it..... paints it..... and declares: I have built this toilet........

You are taking it too literaly....... Even I know there are more than 3000 Crore Rupees in the Ramjanambhoomi Nyas alone for the construction of temple...... And this amount can swell to twice or thrice in no time...... So money is never a problem...... ....
the comparison is funny and illogical whether u say sanitation facilities, basic facilities, roti kapda makan or anything else and whether its taken literally or metaforicaly. no point in linking temple with other things. constructing a temple (or not) has nothing to do with constructing other things (or not). thats all.
Old December 31st, 2010, 08:22 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
nooooo. i am not saying that at all.
i am saying that the fact is sad and unfulfilled people's belief in god much more solid than people for whom daily pooja paath/prayers is more of a routine. this is true irrespective of religion.

the comparison is funny and illogical whether u say sanitation facilities, basic facilities, roti kapda makan or anything else and whether its taken literally or metaforicaly. no point in linking temple with other things. constructing a temple (or not) has nothing to do with constructing other things (or not). thats all.
Try again.....
Old December 31st, 2010, 08:26 AM
In search of peace!

Quote:
Try again.....
tried. same result. funny, illogical comparison.
Old December 31st, 2010, 08:28 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
tried. same result. funny, illogical comparison.
Then I give up.... .....