eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Indian Politics

Notices

Indian Politics Our national time-pass!

Old January 20th, 2018, 09:40 AM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute
How come so many fires are occurring in India all of a sudden?

https://m.timesofindia.com/city/delh...g/62583669.cms

I suspect terrorism .
Old January 26th, 2018, 05:34 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How come so many fires are occurring in India all of a sudden?

Some years ago there was another round of fires in India. Mantralaya fire in Mumbai, North Block fire in Delhi, also fire in the Labor Ministry Delhi etc..

Some months there were train accidents every other day. Seem to have stopped after they changed the Railway Minister.
I will not be hurried and I will not be bullied

Old January 26th, 2018, 05:59 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raniraja View Post
Some years ago there was another round of fires in India. Mantralaya fire in Mumbai, North Block fire in Delhi, also fire in the Labor Ministry Delhi etc..
Congressi apni kaali kartooto ke saboot mita rahe the.. this was just before 2014 elections I recall.
Old January 27th, 2018, 10:08 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raniraja View Post

Some months there were train accidents every other day. Seem to have stopped after they changed the Railway Minister.
I remember that the Mumbai Mantralaya fire occurred just when the Dam and Waterworks scam was at its peak and Ajit Dada Pawar was at the center of it all. I remember that he escaped while he did not bother telling two visitors who were sitting in his ante-chamber about the fire, who eventually died in the fire.

And all the files that burnt at that time had a lot of the files related to the scam. So that fire was definitely a deliberate act of arson.

As for the Kamala mills fire, I think it must have been an accident because of callous and careless attitude of the restaurant. I dont think a restaurant owner wants to shut down his own business despite insurance reimbursement etc.
Old January 31st, 2018, 05:33 AM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post

As for the Kamala mills fire, I think it must have been an accident because of callous and careless attitude of the restaurant. I dont think a restaurant owner wants to shut down his own business despite insurance reimbursement etc.
unless something was going to happen to make him close the business and go through legal implications...
Old January 31st, 2018, 09:04 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute

and then there is the recent fire in groundnut godown in Rajkot. TV says there wasn't any electricity connection there.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...w/62715898.cms

Old January 31st, 2018, 03:12 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
I remember that the Mumbai Mantralaya fire occurred just when the Dam and Waterworks scam was at its peak and Ajit Dada Pawar was at the center of it all. I remember that he escaped while he did not bother telling two visitors who were sitting in his ante-chamber about the fire, who eventually died in the fire.

And all the files that burnt at that time had a lot of the files related to the scam. So that fire was definitely a deliberate act of arson.

If you remember, Hemant Karkare's "Bulletproof Jacket" also disappered from wherever it was kept.
Old February 2nd, 2018, 07:27 PM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

Another big fire.

Major Fire Breaks Out At Madurai's Meenakshi Temple, Over 30 Shops Gutted