eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Films

Notices

Films Your pet peeves and raves about new releases

Old August 9th, 2017, 09:19 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Netflix movies worth watching

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalidas View Post
Good review.. haven't watched it because of bad reviews. I saved 3.5 hours of my life.
Good decision. SRK actually dances and jumps around like a monkey in all his fight scenes in the movie. So, along with his monkey features and mannerisms, the movie actually leaves a very bad image of Ashoka the Great... a very very bad image indeed. After this movie you will get a very real feeling to support #sendSRKtoPukiland# movement.

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless
Old August 9th, 2017, 12:52 PM
Banned

log1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud of

IMO,.. SRK’s days will sun-set very fast…

The reason being, in case of Big B ,.. he was very early-ly also doing the old image and father’s roles,.. such as in movies Adalat, kabhi-kabhi, Be-mishaal, Mahan, Suryavansham and few others where he was acting in a Baap’s roles,..of lead actors and actress in the movies,.. he is and was doing for last 30 years,..

Hence, Sarkar, sarkar raaj, chinikum, Khakhi, aankhein, and Piku, Baghbaan, Teen,.. etc was a joke for him,.. !
While SRK does not fit at all, say if tomorrow he acts as aalia, shradhdha, or parineeti’s father’s role,.. He has done none such and also does not fit either,…. Imo, he already is an evening star now,..
Old August 10th, 2017, 11:33 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

There is an 80s movie "Who framed Roger Rabbit". It was a first with real actors and cartoons side by side.
Old August 11th, 2017, 07:47 AM
Senior eCharchan

Bhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant future

I watched Ashoka when it released longtime back. Only to ogle at Kareena gori chamadi. Kya maal thi saala before she got into drugs and size zero fad.

Last edited by Bhidubhai; August 11th, 2017 at 02:17 PM.
Old August 11th, 2017, 09:53 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhidubhai View Post
I watched Ashoka when it released longtime back. Only to ogle at Kareena gorilla chamadi. Kya maal thi saala before she got into drugs and size zero fad.
Your comment in the other thread about she-females And now this post... are you one of those punjabi homos

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless
Old August 11th, 2017, 11:06 AM
Banned

log1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhidubhai View Post
I watched Ashoka when it released longtime back. Only to ogle at Kareena gorilla chamadi. Kya maal thi saala before she got into drugs and size zero fad.
Movie was more commercial kind,.. though, I had expected at that time a lot more documentary like movie Gandhi.

Dunno whay,.. but few actress never impressed me nor I could ever connect to them for any affinity or for a fannizm-factor ,.. no matter I had seen all and loads of their movies,. and they are,.. Kareena, Kajol, Rani, Preeti and some others,.. Few I loved and watched their most flop movies with loads of interests like,.. Ash, Piggy, Dia, Rekha, Hema, Zennie, Sri,..
Old August 11th, 2017, 02:21 PM
Senior eCharchan

Bhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
Your comment in the other thread about she-females And now this post... are you one of those punjabi homos
So when are you free? Chal na....re......chikne

But seriously I dont understand how Kareena can be equated to shemale? Have you guys seen that Aathi-kya's thobda?

Shemale or homos came in that movie context because AK munnabhai was rumored to be a homo.

Last edited by Bhidubhai; August 11th, 2017 at 02:24 PM.
Old August 11th, 2017, 02:34 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by log1iszero View Post
Movie was more commercial kind,.. though, I had expected at that time a lot more documentary like movie Gandhi.

Dunno whay,.. but few actress never impressed me nor I could ever connect to them for any affinity or for a fannizm-factor ,.. no matter I had seen all and loads of their movies,. and they are,.. Kareena, Kajol, Rani, Preeti and some others,.. Few I loved and watched their most flop movies with loads of interests like,.. Ash, Piggy, Dia, Rekha, Hema, Zennie, Sri,..
Among latest heroines, I am surpriaed you did not like Kajol, Kareena and Preity. They act and have good skin. Rani I did not like too. Nevr liked Ash and Piggy. Dia is malai-slurrrrp
Old August 11th, 2017, 04:03 PM
Banned

^^

*I never liked Kajol, da ugly shitt from very beginning, ( in any movie ) in any movie, arrogant idiot, every time i saw her I felt that this bengali over-wise, arrogant fart-arse, shitt simply needs two tight slaps…

*Rani is just a khokhla vaaja,… a torn - tattered piano playing distorted sound,.. ( she needs gallons of ( Vicks cough syrup )……. n’ her acting, nakhrein, voice, bhadda-pan nthg connects me…. in any of her mood or mode of expressions..

*Kareena is da most pale, white-aatta, sheedy-shitt and without make up, the American red cheek shitt ( like a red faced Bandar, a typical American reddish face full of spots ) , also a kaachinda type choodel ( with make up ) with da most ugly face…. A red British face of her joker father Dabbu,.. Nthg connects me,… even she shows bare thighs,.. so was with her sis Karishmaa,… a long faced shitt, like her mother Babita,..

* Preeti a piece of watermelon, never liked at all from very beginning with one cheek having khadda and other not,.. She was a Kharbooch, arrogant fart-arse,..

* Bipasha a slanted eye deer-girl with bhayda-chhap kaamwaali or Mazooran,.. image

* Piggy though blakish, can connect to her when she’s doing ‘nakharein’ and in her expressions,.. - though nowadays more male-ly and hemen, mardana type,….. no wonder gayrukh was after her..

* Dia, diana penty, Ash, Sonam , Sapna pabbi, Hema, Rekha, Zeenut no complain,.. age even does not matters,… if they looked little older... Shemale look Genelia bhi chalegi,.. kabhi-kabhi,..

I must connect to the person in her nakhrein and diff. moods and modes of expressions,… besides the beauty, pale screen and beautiful body parts,..

And in that sense,.. even Katrina, Zareen khan and Mandana Karimi,. Etc. Plain NO NO.. .. Sonakshi, Parineeti, Huma Qureshi, Vidhya Balan NO NO,.

Last edited by log1iszero; August 11th, 2017 at 07:26 PM.
Old August 11th, 2017, 04:31 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Monkeys 🐒 don't know flavor of ginger
Old August 12th, 2017, 10:26 AM
Banned

^
Woh aaj Jaam ki parakh jo kar rahe hai,.... Jin ko kabhi pina nahin aata ! Isn;t it ?

b-t-w,.. Dey also say,..... " Gadha kya jaane, Gud ka swaad !! "

dat killer Luster-Blaster, Sex-quotient, da Lust factor, dat plasticity, ductility, tenacity n' elasticity,...... Khair, Tum kya jaano !
Janaab, u need to study engineering for those parameter's calculations !

U better b-live me,... or Leave me,...!! Kya Samze !

Last edited by log1iszero; August 12th, 2017 at 10:32 AM.
Old August 12th, 2017, 10:31 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Bahubali 1 and 2 are on netflix.. prolly recently added. I am watching the first one today.
Old August 12th, 2017, 11:15 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

^^
Bahubali 1 was on Maa TV long Back. I saw it and told a colleague* "Nothing great about it". He told me that it needs to be seen on big screen to be enjoyed.

Anyway will check these out on Netflix too. I saw bahubali2 listed didn't know bahuvali 1 was also there.

*gujju not a Gult.
Old August 12th, 2017, 01:27 PM
Banned

^^ I have seen both,….. and 1 is also a Ditto HD DVD copy ( rented from library, of EROS original make disc ) on my computer stored ( without any compression/conversion ) , Part 2, I had seen in VHS quality,….4-5 mos ago,… so will attempt once more on Netflix,… …… IMO it will be totally insane and foolish to miss such movies...... which has costed(sic) them in the highest amount,..
as I think like.. if some1 is gonna to make this movie only for me,. Can I afford that many million bucks ?

Part-2 is in continuation and in connection with part 1, so without watching 1, it will be like… you started attempting a movie by going from the interval onwards,.. *( the story is in full continuation of part-1 just like any Mahabharat episodes,. ) Watch part 1 first, if did not.
Old August 12th, 2017, 03:07 PM

some parts were good.. especially the fight scenes in the end. I think if movie has good content it should appear great on any screen.

Example : saving private ryan or castaway or any such movie can be enjoyed in theatre or surround sound or any normal lcd.