eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Indian Politics

Notices

Indian Politics Our national time-pass!

Old December 24th, 2010, 10:47 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Saffron terror? 10-day police custody for Asimanand

Rahul Gandhi was not totally wrong when he said that saffron terror was on the rise.

Quote:
10-day police custody for Asimanand

PANCHKULA: The National Investigation Agency (NIA) on Friday produced Swami Asimanand, the Hyderabad Mecca Masjid blast case accused, before the additional district and sessions judge Ritu Garg (special NIA judge) in connection with the Samjhauta blasts case.

The NIA counsel sought 15 days police remand of Swami to unearth the entire conspiracy of Samjhauta blasts. But the court allowed them only 10 days police remand.

The NIA has claimed that Swami Asimanand is a key conspirator in the Samjhauta blasts case.

On Friday, amid tight security, Swami was produced in the court at 11 am. Legal aid counsel Manvir Rathi represented Swami.

The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) had arrested 59-year-old Swami on November 19 from Haridwar in connection with the blast at the historic Mecca Masjid in Hyderabad on May 18, 2007. Nine persons were killed in the explosion. Sources said, during his interrogation by the CBI sleuths, Swami had reportedly admitted his involvement in Samjhauta Express blasts.

Sixty-eight people, most of them Pakistanis, were killed when bombs were set off in two coaches of cross-country Samjhauta Express around midnight on February 18, 2007 at Diwana near Panipat.

LINK
Old December 24th, 2010, 06:58 PM
Senior eCharchan

marvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Saffron terror? 10-day police custody for Asimanand

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
Rahul Gandhi was not totally wrong when he said that saffron terror was on the rise.
Actually this kind of terror can not damage india as LeT type can... however most dangerous threat is that they can provoke/attract islamic terrorism towards india and that would be dangerous for all indians arround the world... And we are helpless because its a part of political ideology of Biggest Jackass Party of our country.. those who are using and spreading venom.
Old December 24th, 2010, 08:06 PM
Always on target

jeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelous View Post
Actually this kind of terror can not damage india as LeT type can... however most dangerous threat is that they can provoke/attract islamic terrorism towards india and that would be dangerous for all indians arround the world... And we are helpless because its a part of political ideology of Biggest Jackass Party of our country.. those who are using and spreading venom.

Islamic fundamentalism is because of American policy in Afghanistan, they gave birth to Taliban, after USSR moved out these unemployed hooligans were directed towards India, Islamic terrorism is due to their blind fundamentalism. Hindu terrorism is result of retaliation. It started when kashmiri pandits were driven out from valley, so if Hindus have started terrorism or not, Islamic fundamentalism would have been there, and ask congress party about delhi 84, meerut riot and maliana riot, I would like to ask Rahul uncle what is his opinion on all these.

jeetIAF
Old December 24th, 2010, 10:59 PM
Bhai Bolela hai

rationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond repute

Those LET etc.. bozos are killing THEIR own fellow Pakis. civilian brethren!
Old December 25th, 2010, 02:06 AM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So now they started accusing hindu leaders and teachers just to prove that Rahul Gandhi is right
Old December 25th, 2010, 11:48 AM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelous View Post
marvelous! "however most dangerous threat is that they can provoke/attract islamic terrorism towards india and that would be dangerous for all indians arround the world."
they can attract islamic terrorism towards India? kab se so raha hai? Islamic terrorism is already here buddy! India is the biggest and the most serious suferrer of islamic terror! I seriously pity you for your blindness - just to blame BJP you will make any baseless statements.
Hindu "terrorism" as it is called by your fashionable leader is a retaliation, Its something that your congi government fails to do all along...

hmmm but all these arguments are probably "ulte lote pe paani".
Old January 7th, 2011, 05:13 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Confirmed!! Saffron terror is a threat to our Hindu way of life. I hope such folks are nipped in the bud.

Chidambaram and Rahul were right all along. Saffron terror is not a big problem yet, but it will be if left unchecked. We dont want Hindus to be equated with Muslims for terrorism.

Quote:
Aseemanand owns up to strike on Mecca Masjid

NEW DELHI: Aseemanand, the hardline Hindutva swami, has confessed to his involvement in the terror attack on Hyderabad's Mecca Masjid, while confirming that bomb attacks on the mosques in Malegaon (in 2006 and 2008) as well as the Samjhauta Express were carried out by Hindu radicals and he knew about it.

What reportedly led to the confession: the swami was cared for in jail by a Muslim, who was wrongly arrested in the Mecca Masjid blast, leading to the act of "atonement".

Aseemanand aka Jatin Chatterjee, born Naba Kumar Sarkar, has linked Hindu radicals also to the blast in a minority-dominated locality in Gujarat's Modasa town.

Further, he said RSS leader Indresh Kumar was part of the plan hatched to avenge bomb attacks on temples, but said that militant Gorakhpur MP Yogi Adityanath provided no help to one of the accused.

Indresh, Aseemanand claimed, helped enlist members of the saffron terror plot, including Sunil Joshi and Ramchandra Kalsangra, aka Ramji. In a statement before a magistrate under Section 164 CrPC (admissible in a court of law) the swami also identified the group of radicals who were part of the 'bomb-for-bomb' plan.

He said the Hindu radicals allegedly attacked mosques and the train carrying Pakistani citizens as part of the 'bomb-for-bomb' plan to retaliate against jihadi terror.

Before making his confession, Aseemanand reportedly told the magistrate that he knew he could be sentenced to death but he still wanted to make the confession because of the arrest of Kaleem, wrongly it now transpires, for the Mecca Masjid blast. Kaleem's plight motivated Aseemanand to think of "atonement" so that innocents don't suffer.

The confession reveals that the network behind saffron terror was far stronger and motivated, and its reach wider than suspected so far.

It cannot be used as evidence in other cases of alleged saffron terror since they are being investigated by other agencies. But it can help with other probes.

Also, it raises serious questions about the course of investigation into the 2006 Malegaon blast, considering that the Maharasthra ATS and CBI have already chargesheeted Muslim accused.

According to Aseemanand, the key figures in the Hindutva terror conspiracy are Joshi (who was allegedly killed by his co-conspirators), Sandeep Dange and Kalsangra, both of whom are absconding, and about 10 others who have already been nabbed.

Explaining his motivation, Aseemanand told interrogators that he was angry by the attacks on Hindu temples by "Muslim terrorists". "This caused great concern and anger in me. I used to share my concern about the growing menace of Islamic terorism with Bharat Ritheshwar of Valsad," he said.

But it was the attack on Varanasi's Sankatmochan temple which proved to be the last straw for the swami who had so far been known for his forceful opposition to proselytization by Christian missionaries in Gujarat's tribal Dangs area.

Interestingly, Aseemanand told the magistrate who recorded his statement that he decided to confess because of Kaleem, who was his co-inmate in Chanchalguda prison. Kaleem, a mobile phone seller, had to spend one-and-a-half years in jail in connection with the Mecca Masjid blast, a crime which has now been established as the handiwork of Hindutva radicals. He landed up in the same jail, this time for a different offence, at a time when Aseemanand was also lodged there.

He took great care of the swami. The gesture moved Aseemanand to such an extent to make him to atone by way of confession so that the "real culprits can be punished and no innocent has to suffer".

"During my interaction with Kaleem, I learnt that he was previously arrested in the Mecca Masjid bomb blast case and he had to spend about one-and-a-half years in prison. During my stay in jail, Kaleem helped me a lot and used to serve me by bringing water, food etc for me. I was very moved by Kaleem's good conduct and my conscience asked me to do prayaschit (penance) by making confessional statement."

LINK
Old January 7th, 2011, 05:33 PM
The NEo of Echarcha

JaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond repute

The story seems so made up . Like a bollywood movie . A muslim caregiver melts a Hindu radicals heart such that he confesses to his crime.
What crap . Looks like attributing every investigation to narco is not fashionable anymore .
Old January 7th, 2011, 08:02 PM
Senior eCharchan

Randheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond repute

What reportedly led to the confession: the swami was cared for in jail by a Muslim, who was wrongly arrested in the Mecca Masjid blast, leading to the act of "atonement".

Before making his confession, Aseemanand reportedly told the magistrate that he knew he could be sentenced to death but he still wanted to make the confession because of the arrest of Kaleem, wrongly it now transpires, for the Mecca Masjid blast. Kaleem's plight motivated Aseemanand to think of "atonement" so that innocents don't suffer.

Interestingly, Aseemanand told the magistrate who recorded his statement that he decided to confess because of Kaleem, who was his co-inmate in Chanchalguda prison. Kaleem, a mobile phone seller, had to spend one-and-a-half years in jail in connection with the Mecca Masjid blast, a crime which has now been established as the handiwork of Hindutva radicals. He landed up in the same jail, this time for a different offence, at a time when Aseemanand was also lodged there.

He took great care of the swami. The gesture moved Aseemanand to such an extent to make him to atone by way of confession so that the "real culprits can be punished and no innocent has to suffer".

"During my interaction with Kaleem, I learnt that he was previously arrested in the Mecca Masjid bomb blast case and he had to spend about one-and-a-half years in prison. During my stay in jail, Kaleem helped me a lot and used to serve me by bringing water, food etc for me. I was very moved by Kaleem's good conduct and my conscience asked me to do prayaschit (penance) by making confessional statement."

He is a sure shot Congressi by his belief . Kya filimi story hai .

Real terrorists have no conscience, period. He is acting as a Noble Terrorist, a terrorist role model

But Congressi philosphy believers can't go away from their "Amar,Akbar,Anthony" mindset even in case of a Terrorist confession . Only some Christian is missing in his confession.

Last edited by Randheer; January 7th, 2011 at 10:50 PM.
Old January 17th, 2011, 10:52 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

Post Re: Saffron terror? 10-day police custody for Asimanand

Mecca Masjid blast suspect Abdul Kaleem gets bail in another case
Published: Monday, Jan 17, 2011, 23:05 IST
Place: Hyderabad | Agency: PTI

Abdul Kaleem, a suspect in the 2007 Mecca Masjid blast case, was today granted bail by a court in Hyderabad in a case of aiding a prisoner.

Kaleem was picked up by police when his name cropped up during investigation of the Mecca Masjid case. However, he was let off later.

He was arrested on January 25 last year by Kushaiguda police, under Hyberabad Commissionerate, on charges of supplying cell phones to some of his friends in Chanchalguda jail and booked under section 448 (punishment for trespass), 130 (aiding escape of, rescuing or harbouring such prisoner), police said.

He was sent to judicial custody and since then was lodged in Chanchalguda jail.

The additional district magistrate today granted him bail in the case.

After his arrest in connection with the blast, Swami Aseemanand said that right-wing groups that were behind the Mecca Masjid blast in Hyderabad in May 2007 and also the Ajmer, Malegaon and Samjhauta blasts.

According to Aseemanand, it was his introduction to Kaleem that provoked both reflection and regret.

"We (Aseemamand and Kaleem) used to sit together and talk. I told him that in the same case, for which you are here, I have spent one and a half years in jail and my education was disrupted and life spoilt. I told him all that," Kaleem said after his release.

Nine people were killed during the blast at the historic masjid here on May 18, 2007.

LINK
Old January 18th, 2011, 05:19 PM
Bhai Bolela hai

rationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.organiser.org/dynamic/mod...pid=381&page=4

An editorial in the 'Organiser'!