eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > International Politics

Notices

International Politics Hey aren't we all experts at world politics?

Old February 28th, 2018, 07:59 AM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute
Pakistan to be placed on grey list of terror financiers in june

https://m.timesofindia.com/world/pak...w/63113110.cms

It was the joint backing of US Britain France and Germany that was able to achieve this . I am looking at the migrant crisis in Europe from a new angle now . The European countries are supporting this move because they are suffering from terrorism now . And terrorism is due to migrants from middle East. Earlier they were not supportive of this .

I say let more middle East migrants come to Europe. Let them get a taste of what India is suffering from all these days alone .
Old February 28th, 2018, 08:17 AM
Senior eCharchan

28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pakistan to be placed on grey list of terror financiers in june

Isn't that happening already? Countries like France and UK are already infested. It has to be noted that Turkey and China supported Pakistan and the only reason China backed out was because they wanted to avert a major embarrassment...
Old February 28th, 2018, 08:30 AM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute

Saudi Arabia also was with Pakistan. But what I am saying is that earlier I was against immigration of middle easterners to Europe. But now I support the immigration so that Europeans get a taste of terror and realise what India is going through.
Old March 1st, 2018, 07:09 AM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashdoc View Post
Saudi Arabia also was with Pakistan. But what I am saying is that earlier I was against immigration of middle easterners to Europe. But now I support the immigration so that Europeans get a taste of terror and realise what India is going through.
there is a big difference Ashdoc - politicians in these countries currently do no stoop so low to appease muslims for political gains...

example -
http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showpo...8&postcount=51

there are many others like Mamta Banerjee who actively encourage the trouble caused by giving directions to police not to take action against truant muslims...

we have had the father of the nation who blamed hindus when muslims killed them in riots

these are all documented instances.

Europe will suffer - but not suffer like India.......
Old March 3rd, 2018, 03:14 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

1. What is this grey list. Do the terror financiers watch 50 shades of Grey?
2. Why from June. Did some panditji suggest to them that June is a good muhurat for placing in grey list?