eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old March 7th, 2008, 03:23 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Dillemma ... Bathrobe and how to disassemble a king size hotel bed?

God bless echarcha.com or where else you go to talk life's little dillemmmas!!!

Bathrobe ... yes ... bathrobe. Its makes me look so sexy ... white ... cotton ... thick cotton ... embroidered and embossed with designs ... white on white ... short sleeves ... just an inch above knees ... strapped ... shows three or inches of hairy chest ... sitting down ... lower part parts just enough to give a glimpse and a wink or two.

I want it ... so started planning as soon as I checked in to this hotel. Called two days in a row ... housekeeping ... bathrobe is wet ... send me another ... so now I have two extra.

Bag is full of little bottles of shampoos, conditioners, body cremes of all kind, soaps, combs, little funny looking toothbrushes with equally cute tubes of toothpastes, all sort of shaving equipment, pens, towels, telephones, lamps, bed sheets, and few towels so thick and long to wrap two. I will gladly get rid of something to make room for these two bathrobes.

Dillemma!!!

Sticker sewn inside the bathrobe says it ... cause of my dillllemmma.

" Dear guest,
We hope this bathrobe will make your stay with us even more comfortable.

Should you wish to purchase one of our bathrobes as a souvenir, please contact housekeeping. We will gladly pay for the shipping to your place of residence.

Thanks you."

Bull shit ... I want it ... I don't want to purchase it. I need to convince myself ... need to rid bloody guilt and stupid conscience. Ask wife ... no use ... she is as stupid as my conscience.

They are charging me enougn for one day to buy hundred of those bathrobes ... ok so not hundred ... but dozen for sure. This bloody bathrobe is expensive looking.
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!

Last edited by tantric_yogi; March 7th, 2008 at 03:26 PM.
Old March 7th, 2008, 04:15 PM
Senior eCharchan

ShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bathrobes ...

How is this Taza khabar Tantru ji
Old March 7th, 2008, 06:42 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShivSainik
How is this Taza khabar Tantru ji
Because nobody else has stolen a bathrobe before:wink: :wink: This is the first time in the history of mankind... that somebody is thinking of stealing... nay, borrowing... a bathrobe

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old March 7th, 2008, 09:31 PM
Senior eCharchan

milanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantric_yogi
God bless echarcha.com or where else you go to talk life's little dillemmmas!!!

Bathrobe ... yes ... bathrobe. Its makes me look so sexy ... white ... cotton ... thick cotton ... embroidered and embossed with designs ... white on white ... short sleeves ... just an inch above knees ... strapped ... shows three or inches of hairy chest ... sitting down ... lower part parts just enough to give a glimpse and a wink or two.

I want it ... so started planning as soon as I checked in to this hotel. Called two days in a row ... housekeeping ... bathrobe is wet ... send me another ... so now I have two extra.

Bag is full of little bottles of shampoos, conditioners, body cremes of all kind, soaps, combs, little funny looking toothbrushes with equally cute tubes of toothpastes, all sort of shaving equipment, pens, towels, telephones, lamps, bed sheets, and few towels so thick and long to wrap two. I will gladly get rid of something to make room for these two bathrobes.

Dillemma!!!

Sticker sewn inside the bathrobe says it ... cause of my dillllemmma.

" Dear guest,
We hope this bathrobe will make your stay with us even more comfortable.

Should you wish to purchase one of our bathrobes as a souvenir, please contact housekeeping. We will gladly pay for the shipping to your place of residence.

Thanks you."

Bull shit ... I want it ... I don't want to purchase it. I need to convince myself ... need to rid bloody guilt and stupid conscience. Ask wife ... no use ... she is as stupid as my conscience.

They are charging me enougn for one day to buy hundred of those bathrobes ... ok so not hundred ... but dozen for sure. This bloody bathrobe is expensive looking.
dont ever think of stealing i..that hotel might have baggage monitors at its exit..if they find it in ur baggage they can screw you...and then some of the echarchans have to post taaja khabar here...TANTUJI CAUGHT REDHANDED WITH STOLEN ROBE..thats sounds creepy very much untantuji..churana hain to mehengi wali crockery churao yaa fir tv churado bathrobe????kuch to standard rakho yaar.....
Old March 9th, 2008, 12:39 AM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milanfanabhi
dont ever think of stealing i..

I phonemically object to your use of the word ... stealing and churrana ... I have never and do not intend to get in to such lucrative profession. I am not the type.

My reason for taking is simply cause I used it ... I don't want next guest to use an already used item. Simple ... isn't it ... hope you get it before nekst tm you use such language.

.churana hain to mehengi wali crockery churao yaa fir tv churado bathrobe????

I got best cutlery from Indian ... enough for a dinning table to sit 10 ... cost me a lot ... imagine ordering food for two from room service just to be able to accumulate a set of 10? Entire set is fine bone china with gold trimming around the edges, and red, green yellow flower motiff all around and for a first time if I ever saw ... behind of plates, cups, saucers, soup dishes is all plated gold. Spoons, forks, knives and serving things are 24K gold plated.

In all fairness and to be honest ... I paid with hotel bills with credit card ... so if all of them find things missing ... they know what to do.

kuch to standard rakho yaar.....

is the reason I kept ordering food ...
Sainikji ... what you mean sir?

Sainlessbhai ... you too? BhaYa ... I paid them with credit card ... any mising items at the end of year stock take ... they can charge me. I would have never paid with credit card if my intention were ungentlemanly.

Old March 9th, 2008, 11:50 PM
Senior eCharchan

milanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond repute

ok tantupai sorry for hurting u ..i got what u wanted to say...u think its ur right to take away the robe since u have paid a fat amount to rent the room??if u think that way why are you in dilemma take it as ur right and stuff that robe into ur luggage........
Old March 10th, 2008, 12:38 AM

Talking Re: Bathrobes ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by milanfanabhi
ok tantupai sorry for hurting u ..i got what u wanted to say...u think its ur right to take away the robe since u have paid a fat amount to rent the room??if u think that way why are you in dilemma take it as ur right and stuff that robe into ur luggage........
Thanks for being understanding ... bathrobes are already in the trunk and so is bathroom mirror ... now I am trying to disassemble the bed. Got enough stuff to furnish a 3 bedroom townhouse ... all I need are two more beds.

I also like the beauty working night shift at the front desk ... but that'll take another trip alone

Old March 10th, 2008, 06:21 AM
Proud LLKC member

landyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for being understanding ... bathrobes are already in the trunk and so is bathroom mirror ... now I am trying to disassemble the bed. Got enough stuff to furnish a 3 bedroom townhouse ... all I need are two more beds.

I also like the beauty working night shift at the front desk ... but that'll take another trip alone
YogiJi, I say take everything out ... as with every item you take, the pleasure we get from reading your exploits, is immeasurable ...
Old March 10th, 2008, 08:28 AM
Senior eCharchan

pakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Be sure you carry a nice comfortable luggage for this particular piece of your interest.

Loud and Proud LLKC member since infinity and beyond

Loud but not so Proud IDLE
Old March 10th, 2008, 08:46 AM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dillemma ... Bathrobe and how to disassemble a king size hotel bed?

Tantu Dedhfoot...your posts are getting more boring by the day....its only a matter of time before I start giving you negative reps. I thought retirement would bring out the best in you
Old March 10th, 2008, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhurandhar
Tantu Dedhfoot...your posts are getting more boring by the day....its only a matter of time before I start giving you negative reps. I thought retirement would bring out the best in you
I feel so good ... thanks for the compliment. So you found my 9000 pre-retirement posts exciting. Thanks. Difficult but I will try to maintain same standards now that I am out of work.

Old March 11th, 2008, 08:32 AM
Senior eCharchan

pakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond reputepakkidost has a reputation beyond repute

So did you discover the way to dismantle the bed?

Loud and Proud LLKC member since infinity and beyond

Loud but not so Proud IDLE
Old March 11th, 2008, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakkidost
So did you discover the way to dismantle the bed?
Done ... problem is head board ... cant find suitcase large enough.

Old March 11th, 2008, 11:39 AM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Done ... problem is head board ... cant find suitcase large enough.

Don't forget showerhead, faucets and shower curtain from the baathroom too.

Jhoomaritalliyah mai kaam aayenge to make a nice outdoor bathroom, next to your hut to impress others.