eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Audio, Video & Photography

Notices

Audio, Video & Photography Indulge the senses of sight and sound...

Old May 24th, 2010, 07:03 AM
Banned

sprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Some favorite dialogues- Youtube way

Lets compile some of our favorite dialogues from movies, TV-serials etc

let me begin

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

from 1:50 to 2:15

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE
Old May 24th, 2010, 09:14 AM
Benam eCharchan

Anonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Some favorite dialogues- Youtube way

I adore the opening COURT SCENE of CARLITO’s WAY.

this one, 4:48 onwards.........

I AGREE

script-
Pacino: Now I ain't sayin' that my way would have been different had my mother been alive when I was a kid, 'cause that's all you hear in the joint. "I didn't have a chance." No. Bullshit. I was already a mean little bastard while my mother was alive, and I know it. But I learned about women from her.
Mazursky: Mr. Brigante, there are cases on the court's docket for this morning. Why am I listening to this?
Penn: Your Honor, Mr. Brigante is understandably excited having been vindicated after five years of incarceration.
Mazursky: There's no vindication here, counselor. Or absolution, or benediction, or anything other than an incredible convergence of circumstances which you've exploited to your client's benefit.
Penn: Your Honor, these circumstances that you speak of include illegal wiretaps and tainted evidence.This is a classic "fruit of the poisoned tree" situation. I think after five years of unjust incarceration it's reasonable to request Mr. Brigante be indulged his right to speak.
Mazursky: Okay, Mr. Brigante, I'm all ears.
Pacino: Your Honor with all due respect past and present, and without further to-do. Let me assure this court that I am through walkin' on the wild side. That's all I've been tryin' to tell you. I have been sick with the social ills known in the ghetto but my time in the sterling correctional facilities of Green Haven and Sing Sing has not been in vain. I've been cured!
Born again, like the Watergaters. I know you heard this rap before. Your Honor, I mean it. This is the truth. I changed. I changed and it didn't take no 30 years like Your Honor thought, but only five. That's right, sir. Five years. And look at me. Completely rehabilitated reinvigorated, reassimilated, and finally gonna be relocated.
And I want to thank a lot of people for that. I look over there and I see that man there, Mr. Norwalk. I want to thank you, sir, for making the tapes in an illegal fashion. I would like to thank the Court of Appeals for reversing you, Your Honor. And I want to thank Almighty God, without whom no case gets tossed.
Mazursky: I can't believe this.
Pacino: I must have forgot. How could I forget my dear, close friend and lawyer David Kleinfeld, who never gave up on me through everything, thick and thin. Why don't you just stand up?
Penn: I'm sorry.
Mazursky: Mr. Brigante!
Pacino: Davey Kleinfeld.
Mazursky: You're not accepting an award. Court of Appeals' decision and the District Attorney's unfortunate investigative techniques now devolve upon me the painful duty of unleashing upon society a reputed assassin and convicted purveyor of narcotics.
Pacino: No. Never convicted on no dope.
Mazursky: The indictment is dismissed. Prisoner is discharged. Call the next case
Old May 24th, 2010, 03:12 PM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute

I AGREE
Old May 24th, 2010, 03:16 PM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute

I AGREE
Old May 24th, 2010, 03:28 PM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

I AGREE
Old May 24th, 2010, 03:34 PM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

I AGREE
Old May 24th, 2010, 03:41 PM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

I AGREE
Old May 24th, 2010, 03:42 PM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

Steve Martin....you are fucked

I AGREE
Old May 24th, 2010, 03:45 PM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

Those aren't pillows

I AGREE
Old May 25th, 2010, 04:10 AM
Senior eCharchan

milanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond repute

some cheap hindi gonvinda dialogues for you

I AGREE
Old May 26th, 2010, 02:52 AM
Banned

sprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond repute

damini-Tareekh

I AGREE

and then "dhayi kilo ka haath"

I AGREE
Old May 26th, 2010, 03:04 AM
Banned

and then the climax of 'anand' movie

I AGREE

and kal ho na ho...

I AGREE
Old May 26th, 2010, 03:10 AM
Banned

and this one was okay too from kal ho na ho

I AGREE
Old May 26th, 2010, 03:31 AM
Banned

opening of 'crimson tide'..

I AGREE

discussion about war

I AGREE

I AGREE

Last edited by sprite; May 26th, 2010 at 04:05 AM.
Old May 26th, 2010, 04:24 PM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

my mule don't like people laughing

I AGREE