eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Audio, Video & Photography

Notices

Audio, Video & Photography Indulge the senses of sight and sound...

Old December 26th, 2016, 08:16 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The YouTube Thread - Post Your Favorite Youtube Vids Here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by prajapati View Post
Swamidada,…. Let me correct you a bit.

• Certain selected good and small vdos are on twitter and FB only and can’t be found on YT, as always. ( like yesterday, I posted a vdo from twitter site about CPG cylinder safety.
  • To view any one post vdo on FB or Twitter site,…. or any’s FB ‘s page you do not necessarily have to have logged in.
  • FB and Twitter a/c are so common that, ( they two and WhatsApp circulate many a times some good things to watch, view and read.. ) one must have at least one fake/real account which you can login from Yahoo / Google / FB or any other way.
  • There is no way that if one visits anyone’s FB page and he knows who visited by his real name or Who knows whose real ID, real name or e-mail is real. 65+% of FB accounts are fake named and fake profiles with rosy profiles and borrowed good looking avatar pictures, which all know,…
  • My FB account, hardly opened a 2 mos ago has 3700+ members who accumulated very fats and max limit I guess is about 4000-4500 ONLY.
  • I daily reject 10s of asking members’ membership accepted and receive likes of 100s average per day, and comments and share and like together, 500+ average per day,…! I care not if 2-3 guys from forum visits my page and like sit or not, as it makes to me NO difference.
  • I post something ONLY if it’s interesting, and not for canvassing. If someone visits my page daily I post few links for EC, for good and most current discussion, worthy of reading,. on SnehaSalla and FB, and NOT to canvass EC, but because smthg there is worth-reading,…
Hope, it clears the doubts.
Whatever,when I recieve complains from members I check them and act accordingly.And members here are mostly for discussion and not for vdos and or hd quality.
Old December 26th, 2016, 09:03 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
^ Bhaaya, abhi-abhi kisi ne ( SS or Swami ) Social media wala, ek-do vdo link ko trim kar diya, post se.

I'ws also banned 3-4 times ( in last 3 weeks ) ( they ban it different way so that the word, "banned" not appear below your name, so others even do not know )

Why ppl don' use common sense and make judgement call, whether the intent, practice and tactic of a member is to continuous intentionally, canvass any third party site/forum/blog-page with a malice intention, or not.
Sadly, they fail every time, in any honest judgement calls.

No other forums I ever saw, is so scared of someone suing them due to the third party YT video, if someone saw thos material from their own venue/land They should either quit this stwpidity OR,.. . If so, they should also tag the same to all third party news links ( any outer link ) furnishing them with the same stupidity, that I agree and understand that whatever you read is from a third party page and our forum do not agree/disagree/concern or take any responsibility whatsoever about any view expressions or opinions, positive or negative been shown or expressed.

Do you see the 5 year chakki peesing warning in all the dvds from library that you copy. hasnt probably happened to you but better safe than sorry. EC mods are also iike thst. better safe than sorry. plus if you like all other forums, what are you doing here?

Old December 27th, 2016, 10:41 AM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute

horror of turkish muslims enslaving eastern europeans

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE
Old December 27th, 2016, 11:42 AM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

ISIS Sex-Slave Raping & Selling Girls (Full Documentary)

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

Poor girls as young as 10 years sold by family.
Old January 1st, 2017, 09:00 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Certain vdos like this deserves Full screen watch in HD, but they trim it with forum limitations to post it, in their small authentic window, and it loses its flavor, color and tone.
In the small window if you click on the youtube icon it opens in a new window which you can make full screen. thats what i do most of the time.
Old January 8th, 2017, 02:51 PM
Banned

prajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant future

Shakti Kapoor's message,.... Kal Ho Naa Ho !!

I AGREE

Old January 13th, 2017, 08:40 PM
Banned

Jaggudada is a glorious beacon of lightJaggudada is a glorious beacon of lightJaggudada is a glorious beacon of lightJaggudada is a glorious beacon of lightJaggudada is a glorious beacon of light

I AGREE

Very true lecture by dr swami
Old January 18th, 2017, 12:06 PM
Super eCharchan

I AGREE

Adnan Sami Tribute to Amitabh Bachchan...
Old February 11th, 2017, 10:11 PM
Banned

prajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant future

Gareebon ki Genelia, ( Amitabh Bachchan ki paan-khaavu style se, .. ) uses da Delhi rape cases, as a fun-factor to make comedy,
out of it,....

I AGREE

Last edited by prajapati; February 11th, 2017 at 10:17 PM.
Old February 21st, 2017, 09:49 AM
Banned

Never seen before NG’s real speech,… I feel proud of it, for his vision, view and approach, after what he had said it here, in his last minutes/days…

Speech is little longer, but very catchy, holding one, sensible and worth-listening,…

Nathuram Godse : Maine Gandhi ko kyun maara ? - Audio only.

I AGREE
Old February 21st, 2017, 03:36 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

I doubt it's real .. not only audio even content may be questionable.

More of such internet hoaxes including swamy vivekananda's Chicago speech

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sco...?client=safari
Old February 21st, 2017, 04:59 PM
Banned

^ In fact this is the video that, SC is now a day, talking about and trying to let it be open to the public about, what he said after killing Gandhi.

My best guess is,
He might have written some paper-works for the reasoning and by adding to it, a little mirch-masala,…. This is someone else’s speech,… ( my best guess )

On YT, there are many long and short VDOs on this now-a-days…

Btw,… that killing photo ( yr link ) is well-known over the net and it’s in fact, the photo from a drama performed afterwards.

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...dse%27s+speech

About a 1.5+ decade years ago, when that Gandhi murder case involved guy was released from the jail,... He said, he was present at the scene when Gandhi got shot, and it was so powerful three bullets, that no one can speak any words afterwards.... and also Gandhi had never even spoke/uttered 3 times, " Hey Ram",.. but the people put those words afterwards in his mouth... !

Savarkar even n' his team and many Marathi guys ( Shivaji's hot Maratha blood ) were almost in open opposition to Gandhi at that time and were even making plans to kill him, and finally this Godse guy did it,.. !
Even Hitler had told Churchill that Kill Gandhi and it will end all problems,..

So? Pyar toh hona hi thaa !!

Last edited by prajapati; February 21st, 2017 at 05:05 PM.
Old February 21st, 2017, 05:13 PM
Banned

btw,.. what do you think about this guy, an astrologer who had precisely predicted about the assassinations of IG and RG
and now tries to say smthg about Modi and Rahul ?

इस ज्योतिषाचार्य ने की थी संजय-इंदिरा गाँधी की मौत की भविष्यवाणी! अब पीएम मोदी को लेकर किया है बड़ा खुलासा!

I AGREE
Old March 31st, 2017, 10:02 PM
Banned

Morali is on a distinguished road

Krodh is the worst thing. Real event of yesterday - vdo that is going viral...

I AGREE
Old April 16th, 2017, 09:09 AM
Banned

log1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud of

Hands at short Films, for YT :

These are the desi people, who made their very first short film, by their own...
to present on youtube and such. I read them on some desi arena and they are ordinary members ( with some camerography and cinematographic background ),.. i guess..

I AGREE

An another desi guy's first attempt..

I AGREE

They both are members at one desi arena and not bonfire film professionals.

Last edited by log1iszero; April 16th, 2017 at 09:12 AM.