eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old October 14th, 2001, 10:42 AM
Senior eCharchan

Shringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond repute
A Child of Rape - what should she do??

True story. I know this girl. Her mother was a beauty queen in Bombay. A very big man raped her mother. This happenned years ago. The 'big man' was a kid then and son of a 'big man'. He raped her that she would agree to marry him. She refused. With her boyfriend she went to US. Her life is vterrible.

The girl is the daughter of that rape. She is 24 today. Her true father is a very big man in India (no names plz). She has had an unhappy childhood. The parents could not hide their feelings from her. She is now on light-drugs. She dreams of revenge.

She asked me what she should do. She is v.v. bright. Extremely so. And very beautiful too. But she did badly academically.

Want your advice. What should she do. Revenge? Forget it - can she?? Im confused. Plz advice.

No jokes plz.

Shringareynh
Old October 14th, 2001, 10:47 AM
the voice of reason

vakil sahib is a jewel in the roughvakil sahib is a jewel in the roughvakil sahib is a jewel in the roughvakil sahib is a jewel in the rough
she should confront the father and give him some stress. but only if her security would not be threatened. is her mother still alive?
if the mother is still alive they should both contact him to let him know that his past will not simply go away.

let the father at least be punished by introspection in his later years, if nothing else
Old October 14th, 2001, 10:54 AM
Senior eCharchan

mj007 is a name known to allmj007 is a name known to allmj007 is a name known to allmj007 is a name known to allmj007 is a name known to allmj007 is a name known to all
Justice

every one must be brought to justice.

So for this that Girl and he mother should let that big man know that she is his daughter and do something for her future instead of taking revenge..this would be better idea for that Girl also.

anyway that big man must be brought to justice by those two woman...and not revenge...as it will lead to unhappiness for all three of them.

Anyway this is like Film story but very sad....
Old October 14th, 2001, 11:06 AM
AssMan

Fei is on a distinguished road
heh this is weird

she should get married
Old October 14th, 2001, 11:10 AM
Banned

karuna is on a distinguished road
Re: A Child of Rape - what should she do??

Quote:
Originally posted by Shringarey
True story. I know this girl. Her mother was a beauty queen in Bombay. A very big man raped her mother. This happenned years ago. The 'big man' was a kid then and son of a 'big man'. He raped her that she would agree to marry him. She refused. With her boyfriend she went to US. Her life is vterrible.

The girl is the daughter of that rape. She is 24 today. Her true father is a very big man in India (no names plz). She has had an unhappy childhood. The parents could not hide their feelings from her. She is now on light-drugs. She dreams of revenge.

She asked me what she should do. She is v.v. bright. Extremely so. And very beautiful too. But she did badly academically.

Want your advice. What should she do. Revenge? Forget it - can she?? Im confused. Plz advice.

No jokes plz.

Shringareynh
sorry but who are going to be the actors? story line seems to be good. you could ask echarchans for different possible endings.
Old October 14th, 2001, 11:15 AM
AssMan

Re: Re: A Child of Rape - what should she do??

Quote:
Originally posted by karuna

sorry but who are going to be the actors? story line seems to be good. you could ask echarchans for different possible endings.
hahaha yes sounds like a movie to me too...

if she is very very bright maybe she should go to a school...or a rehab center..hehe...

if she is really a beauty queen maybe be a model..hehe...
Old October 14th, 2001, 11:19 AM
Senior eCharchan

mj007 is a name known to allmj007 is a name known to allmj007 is a name known to allmj007 is a name known to allmj007 is a name known to allmj007 is a name known to all
abe Fei

abe Fei jara ache logo ki tarah seriously reply they na thread ko...

Tere ko kya suyash se zagada kake..uska Anthrax laga gaya kya?

I think I will make a movie on this story and will give the following roles:

Mother : Suyash
Big Man : MJ007
Daughter : Fei
Old October 14th, 2001, 11:21 AM
Rhythm is a Dancer

TheRock is on a distinguished road
Re: Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by mj007
So for this that Girl and he mother should let that big man know that she is his daughter and do something for her future instead of taking revenge..this would be better idea for that Girl also.
If this is not a movie story, then the above course of action may backfire.

If that man is a "big man" (cummon....I hate this nomenclature), then he must be a big paranoid enough to do anything to dispose off any proof of his deed. What do you think?
Old October 14th, 2001, 11:25 AM
AssMan

Re: abe Fei

Quote:
Originally posted by mj007
abe Fei jara ache logo ki tarah seriously reply they na thread ko...

Tere ko kya suyash se zagada kake..uska Anthrax laga gaya kya?

I think I will make a movie on this story and will give the following roles:

Mother : Suyash
Big Man : MJ007
Daughter : Fei
arre kya james bhai....daugter aur mei?? i get to be the villian damnit...gotta rape the hero's sister hehehe... and suyash mother?? hell no..he has gotta be the hijra in one of the dance numbers when your wife (Big Man) has a baby
Old October 14th, 2001, 11:30 AM
Senior eCharchan

you know what?

you know what I have strong feeling that this Suyash ID is dummy ID created by somebody who is like BigMan outside but other side of his is a Suyash...

I think this Suyash(I will name him, Kuyash) is one of your close
friend who is teasing u and expressing his anger on you in this way as he can not do it with his real ID.

Hum Khabar rakhatein hai sabki...

Hume log James Bond 007 kahate hai bhai...
Old October 14th, 2001, 07:22 PM
Aap ke Soni......

ChaudaviKeChand is on a distinguished road
How sad......unfortunately some women are still being raped by monsters in this society. If I was her seen as tho she is beautiful I would try and become a model and show her face on tv and show that monster what she has become.....hold her head up high and show him......when he sees this he will become scared and remember wot he did to her. She on the other hand should go on and show him. Eventually, she should bring his name down to dirt, whether he is a big shot in India or not.... that does not call for raping an innocent woman just to marry her.....she will never forget the trauma this monster caused her, but she does need help to overcome the fear inside of her.......my best wishes to her and to Shrin......good luck!
Old October 14th, 2001, 07:42 PM
Senior eCharchan

MehtaRahulC will become famous soon enoughMehtaRahulC will become famous soon enough

Quote:
... Want your advice. What should she do. Revenge? Forget it - can she?? Im confused. Plz advice.
As u all know, With modern blood test and DNA test techniques, it is POSSIBLE to paternity beyond doubt

She should contact a laywer in India and file a case against her father. If her mother is alive, she should also file a case against him.

There are several feminist lawyers, who wd do that for nominal fees. One good feminist lawyer is lawyer of Phoolan Devi 9no kidding, I am dead serious). Her name is Jaiswal (if I remember the name correctly)

The lawyer can give the BEST advice.

-Rahul Mehta
Old October 14th, 2001, 07:59 PM
Senior eCharchan

MehtaRahulC will become famous soon enoughMehtaRahulC will become famous soon enough

I was re-reading the post.

Quote:
.. She has had an unhappy childhood. .. She is now on light-drugs. She dreams of revenge. .. She is v.v. bright. ... But she did badly academically.
She badly needs revenge. Thats the only cure to drugs.

She must contact a laywer and she/month must sue his father. In India, she can badly destroy the reputation of the buy. Since mother/daughter both are US citizens, he wont be able to harm them.

Also, it is NOT DIFFICULT to hit that bad guy. He wd be having several OPPONENT in his life who wd be willing to help. The newspaper/magazine too wd jump in the fray. Many feminist group will give dharana before his house. It will be quite a bit of harassment for him.

Sincemother/daughter are in US, there is no threat of "badnammi" etc.,

Revenge is MUST in general. Revenge is the ONLY known medicine to scars left by injustice.

-Rahul Mehta
Old October 14th, 2001, 08:03 PM
Senior eCharchan

krantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond repute
Rahul Mehta ji,
Will it not be difficult to take revenge without jury system ??!!?

Just pulling legs.. Don't mind.
Old October 14th, 2001, 08:05 PM
Aap ke Soni......

ChaudaviKeChand is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

I agree with u Rahul..........