eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > Crowning Glory

Notices

Crowning Glory A home for our best content ... award winning created by eCharchans!!

Old June 16th, 2011, 08:08 PM
Senior eCharchan

Shringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Extra Marital Affair ?

One exceptional piece by Christina Rosetti -

I was a fool to sleep at noon
And wake when night was chilly.
Under the cold comfortless moon
A fool to pluck my rose so soon
A fool to snap my lily.

My garden plot I have not kept
Its lonely and all forsaken,
I weep like I have never wept,
It was summer when I slept
It is winter now I waken

You may talk of coming spring
Or some sun filled morrow
I find no joy in anything
No more to laugh, no more to sing
As I sit alone with sorrow
Old June 17th, 2011, 07:02 AM
Senior eCharchan

GameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shringarey View Post
One exceptional piece by Christina Rosetti -

I was a fool to sleep at noon
And wake when night was chilly.
Under the cold comfortless moon
A fool to pluck my rose so soon
A fool to snap my lily.

My garden plot I have not kept
Its lonely and all forsaken,
I weep like I have never wept,
It was summer when I slept
It is winter now I waken

You may talk of coming spring
Or some sun filled morrow
I find no joy in anything
No more to laugh, no more to sing
As I sit alone with sorrow
the poetry I plead you stoop croon
and put to work thy snapping chilly willy
because whether its time of sun or moon
its okay to pick your nose and sign your favourite tune
so you feel like loin with the trapping of mona and lily

the garden plot you sell and move to dubai
they are still available and not all are taken
there are only sheikhs now and no more D-bhai
bathe in sun and blue label and lebanese pe dirham udaayi...
the plot prices have lowered, the debt crisis has them shaken

I talk of no autum winter or spring
or of any sun or daughter tomorrow
dont look for joy, hes old and balding
not to mention he got no more bling bling
your best bet is captain jack sparrow
Old June 17th, 2011, 12:12 PM
Senior eCharchan

krantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameOn View Post
the poetry I plead you stoop croon
and put to work thy snapping chilly willy
because whether its time of sun or moon
its okay to pick your nose and sign your favourite tune
so you feel like loin with the trapping of mona and lily

the garden plot you sell and move to dubai
they are still available and not all are taken
there are only sheikhs now and no more D-bhai
bathe in sun and blue label and lebanese pe dirham udaayi...
the plot prices have lowered, the debt crisis has them shaken

I talk of no autum winter or spring
or of any sun or daughter tomorrow
dont look for joy, hes old and balding
not to mention he got no more bling bling
your best bet is captain jack sparrow

You got a fan

Old June 26th, 2011, 11:03 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Whenever i ask my better half about what her reaction would be if i have an extra marital affair, she is ultra confident thatt such a siituation will never arise (i.e. no girl would come after me in first place).

Prior to Hindu marriage act by JLN, even hindu men could be polygamous like their peaceful brothers.

A gori colleague of mine in fact likes the idea of a polygamous relationship - besides the man in her life, she can also be chatting with his other woman' 'Who wants to be all the time with the man' says she.

The girl here had too many high exectations. (Most gals do have them). i.e. women wait for years to get pregnant and she wants that within 3 months. She has a decent job but she is upset about failing in interviews. Well, family pressure or other wise, you should face all these 'problems'.

I wonder if 'Saat khoon maaf' would have helped her.
Old August 11th, 2011, 11:56 AM
IDLE Treasurer

dollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post

I wonder if 'Saat khoon maaf' would have helped her.
maybe she tried watching it , but like me , got bored in the first 15 mins....

If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking

Old August 11th, 2011, 12:23 PM
The NEo of Echarcha

JaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond repute

Extra marital affair is exciting and fun , not boring as having a married life .
Old August 11th, 2011, 12:36 PM
IDLE Treasurer

dollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaiSpeaks View Post
Extra marital affair is exciting and fun , not boring as having a married life .
agreed... a mistress is not expected to wash dishes and the other boring stuff. and a lover is not expected to put up with nagging.

If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking

Old December 21st, 2011, 12:13 PM
Junior eCharchan

Truth Seeker is on a distinguished road
Re: Sad news thread..

Dear Friend,
Its not simple as it seems, this girl is not only a pshyco byt also a liar.

Be assured her own affair with Pranav who is no where mentioned in the diary will be exposed sooner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
No no no. It was not any extra marital affair here... nowhere does she mention in the dairy that her hubby was involved in any. The writer of the dairy was a loser whose heart was high up there in the clouds building sand-castles... while all the facts were right there being played in front of her. Okay, she was cheated before marriage and maybe she blindly went into the marriage. But once she knew the ground-facts, she should have backed out and got her marriage annulled. But nope, she kept trying for a baby... as if that would have solved her problems
Old December 21st, 2011, 02:47 PM
Junior eCharchan

LifeBuoy has a reputation beyond reputeLifeBuoy has a reputation beyond reputeLifeBuoy has a reputation beyond reputeLifeBuoy has a reputation beyond reputeLifeBuoy has a reputation beyond reputeLifeBuoy has a reputation beyond reputeLifeBuoy has a reputation beyond reputeLifeBuoy has a reputation beyond reputeLifeBuoy has a reputation beyond reputeLifeBuoy has a reputation beyond reputeLifeBuoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sad news thread..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth Seeker View Post
Dear Friend,
Its not simple as it seems, this girl is not only a pshyco byt also a liar.
She is no more. its best to let her in rest in peace bhai.

--
Hope this incident brings in some changes in the way Parents htink. They (some of them or most not all) are bent up on getting their kids married to the alliance's of their choice. (And yet find faults with them , thats a diff story altogether). If children were given freedom to choose their partner , may be things would not be so bad.