eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > Crowning Glory

Notices

Crowning Glory A home for our best content ... award winning created by eCharchans!!

Old June 16th, 2011, 05:50 AM
Senior eCharchan

Shringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Extra Marital Affair ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by krantikari View Post

don't overdo the poetry bit... when you do english ones, you run the risk of turning gay !!

One of my favorites (for this case) is -

The moving finger writes. And having writ,
Moves on. Not all your wisdom, piety nor wit,
Can induce it to change but half a line,
Nor all your tears wipe a word of it.
Old June 16th, 2011, 06:04 AM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post
I am thinking loud here, this girl is a gold medalist in her PG. Do you all think she really committed suicide? The more I think about her death, the more I am disturbed. I have second thoughts that maybe she was harassed for dowry and maybe they (Smartu and inlaws) murdered her?
Of course they covered their tracks well by producing that diary. But its also possible that she was tortured into writing that so that Smartu's name is clear...VERY clear in the end?
reading the diary, I think it is pure fiction. I dont think this is even a true piece of news.
Old June 16th, 2011, 06:05 AM
Senior eCharchan

28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shringarey View Post

Khayyam ki rubai
Old June 16th, 2011, 06:09 AM
Banned / Unbanned

guruji has a reputation beyond reputeguruji has a reputation beyond reputeguruji has a reputation beyond reputeguruji has a reputation beyond reputeguruji has a reputation beyond reputeguruji has a reputation beyond reputeguruji has a reputation beyond reputeguruji has a reputation beyond reputeguruji has a reputation beyond reputeguruji has a reputation beyond reputeguruji has a reputation beyond repute

I try to poet on echarcha
but words fail to come to mind
I see the world around me spin
my mind has wandered into a bind

glorious poems had met the paper
the pen that wrote had happy tear
keyboard that i use today
has keys that shiver and quiver with sadness and fear

Asti lost her love to gain the sight
of god thats both cruel and just
did she lose her mind and life
for a faggot who cared only for Ramya's bust

with so many worldly issues around us
and rhyming words thought as gay
what the fuck do we fight for
why not smile and have a great fuckin day

If you cant dazzle them with brilliance ..baffle them with bullshit
Old June 16th, 2011, 06:16 AM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute

The news that Rakhi starts this thread with appeared in the bangalore mirror on 2nd June.

This is the news that appeared in the same paper on 7th June
http://www.bangaloremirror.com/artic...s-suicide.html

Its the same incident obviously but in a completely different light. This paper is taking us for a ride. The article is

Wipro employee Sikander Abhijeet has been arrested on charges of goading his wife Asti Shekhar into committing suicide on Friday.

According to a formal complaint filed by Muralidhar Pathak, Asti Shekhar’s father, the Wipro implementation manager harassed her mentally and physically for dowry.

Pathak and his wife also met Joint Police Commissioner Alok Kumar in this regard.

According to Pathak, Abhijeet and Asti Shekhar married in February and moved to the city but soon after the marriage, Abhijeet started harassing her for dowry and also for not being able to get a job despite being an MCom graduate. Asti Shekhar had informed her parents about the torture but Abhijeet didn’t stop.

Pathak alleged that in May, Abhijeet’s parents arrived in the city and joined him in the torture. Sometimes, he would call Asti Shekhar and give the phone to his girlfriend to tease her, Pathak alleged, adding that Abhijeet wanted to divorce her and was supported by his parents.

When Asti Shekhar committed suicide, Abhijeet and his parents misled the police saying she took the step because she was not getting a job. But Pathak’s version led city police to arrest Abhijeet on Sunday night.
Old June 16th, 2011, 06:18 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkkk View Post
reading the diary, I think it is pure fiction. I dont think this is even a true piece of news.
Not sure K4 but Bangalore Mirror and even NDTV have published this.

http://www.ndtv.com/article/cities/b...s-death-110921
Old June 16th, 2011, 06:26 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Not sure K4 but Bangalore Mirror and even NDTV have published this.

http://www.ndtv.com/article/cities/b...s-death-110921
quite fishy. I cant make out where did the diary make its appearance from.
check my previous post. same paper published the news in different sense 5 days later.
Old June 16th, 2011, 06:29 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
quite fishy. I cant make out where did the diary make its appearance from.
check my previous post. same paper published the news in different sense 5 days later.
The diary reference was there in NDTV's version as well. But of course the extracts were not published. Its possible that sweety didnt commit suicide after all.
Old June 16th, 2011, 06:55 AM
Senior eCharchan

Some things in the diary like "Shekar, my brother"... If I was writing a diary I would not write "my brother" there... Its like a journal for myself, no need for explanations like that.
Old June 16th, 2011, 08:15 AM
Senior eCharchan

chaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shringarey View Post

Omar Khayyam was a strong believer in fate and predestination, I think. The poem certainly reflects that belief.
Old June 16th, 2011, 11:18 AM
Senior eCharchan

krantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Some things in the diary like "Shekar, my brother"... If I was writing a diary I would not write "my brother" there... Its like a journal for myself, no need for explanations like that.
she has pet names for everybody... including the killer but not for her brother ?? fishy fishy... the plot thickens.

Old June 16th, 2011, 11:21 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Its like saying, "smartu, my jaan" ?
Old June 16th, 2011, 11:23 AM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Poor girl, wonder why he ignored and cheated her
Old June 16th, 2011, 11:25 AM
Senior eCharchan

krantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Its like saying, "smartu, my jaan" ?
maybe she meant to write "smartu meri jaan le li"
Old June 16th, 2011, 11:26 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
Poor girl, wonder why he ignored and cheated her
cause she married him... if somebody else married him, he would have cheated her. nothing personal.