eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > Crowning Glory

Notices

Crowning Glory A home for our best content ... award winning created by eCharchans!!

Old June 15th, 2011, 08:49 AM
Senior eCharchan

krantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Extra Marital Affair ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceSeeker View Post
u mean senior² B did not mean 'vipreet alankar'? in the original verse, 'अनुपम ' means 'extremely nice'?
unhone to visphotak banaya... ab iska upyog aap pull banane ke liye karten hai... ya pull girane ke liye... ye to prayog karnewale ki kram par nirbhar karta hai !!

Last edited by krantikari; June 15th, 2011 at 08:53 AM.
Old June 15th, 2011, 09:25 AM
Banned / Unbanned

guruji has a reputation beyond reputeguruji has a reputation beyond reputeguruji has a reputation beyond reputeguruji has a reputation beyond reputeguruji has a reputation beyond reputeguruji has a reputation beyond reputeguruji has a reputation beyond reputeguruji has a reputation beyond reputeguruji has a reputation beyond reputeguruji has a reputation beyond reputeguruji has a reputation beyond repute

I am not the one to judge her actions. The whole story made me sad. RIP and hope your question to god got answered and you have found peace at last.

If you cant dazzle them with brilliance ..baffle them with bullshit
Old June 15th, 2011, 09:45 AM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by krantikari View Post
unhone to visphotak banaya... ab iska upyog aap pull banane ke liye karten hai... ya pull girane ke liye... ye to prayog karnewale ki kram par nirbhar karta hai !!

kintu 'madhushala' ke context mein upyog kiye gaye visphotak ka upyog bhi spasht hoga hi...
Old June 15th, 2011, 11:24 AM
Senior eCharchan

krantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
kintu 'madhushala' ke context mein upyog kiye gaye visphotak ka upyog bhi spasht hoga hi...
Apne yug me sabko anupam bhraat hui apni haala,
apne yug me sabko adbhud gyaat hua apna pyaala
phir bhhi vriddho se jab poocha ek yehi uttar paya
ab na rahe vo peene wale ab na rahi vo madhushala

contextwa change ho geli hia bhai.... context context pe likha hai meaning meaning ka naam.
Old June 15th, 2011, 11:25 AM
Orijinally d Dooplikate!!

Metafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond reputeMetafours has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soniya 2 View Post
whateverrrr !! baharis here ,on Ec, suck . Was that racist btw
Do they??? thats a naughty take in a serious thread!

Old June 15th, 2011, 11:42 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute

I am thinking loud here, this girl is a gold medalist in her PG. Do you all think she really committed suicide? The more I think about her death, the more I am disturbed. I have second thoughts that maybe she was harassed for dowry and maybe they (Smartu and inlaws) murdered her?
Of course they covered their tracks well by producing that diary. But its also possible that she was tortured into writing that so that Smartu's name is clear...VERY clear in the end?
Old June 15th, 2011, 11:46 AM
Senior eCharchan

smellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post
I am thinking loud here, this girl is a gold medalist in her PG. Do you all think she really committed suicide? The more I think about her death, the more I am disturbed. I have second thoughts that maybe she was harassed for dowry and maybe they (Smartu and inlaws) murdered her?
Of course they covered their tracks well by producing that diary. But its also possible that she was tortured into writing that so that Smartu's name is clear...VERY clear in the end?

Sure .. or maybe Osama resurrected himself from his water grave, swam to Gujarat ... then took a bus, a train and an auto rickshaw to her house .. and then hung her up from the ceiling. All this to cover up the fact that Manmohan Singh and Sarkozy were planning a coup to overthrow the democratically elected goverment of Vanuatu. Osama then told Dawood to write a fake diary to cover his tracks.
Old June 15th, 2011, 11:54 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
but what if u really care?
Yes even if you care, you have to somehow stop at some point and move on. Otherwise the person or situation you care for remains unaffected and its you who screws up yourself.
Old June 15th, 2011, 11:55 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
That sure is a possibility no? Smartu and his daddy sure look shrewd no? But autopsy will be there no? If they made here tie the noose herself and hang by the same at the gunpoint, then she had a choice, to die on the noose or by the gunshot no? With gunshot, there would be possibility of prosecuting Smartu no? She should have thought of this no? Sometimes in the times of crisis people cannot think no? so all this is a possibility no?

Old June 15th, 2011, 11:56 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That sure is a possibility no? Smartu and his daddy sure look shrewd no? But autopsy will be there no? If they made here tie the noose herself and hang by the same at the gunpoint, then she had a choice, to die on the noose or by the gunshot no? With gunshot, there would be possibility of prosecuting Smartu no? She should have thought of this no? Sometimes in the times of crisis people cannot think no? so all this is a possibility no?

come on yaar...ab mujhe maar daloge kya .
Old June 15th, 2011, 11:59 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
come on yaar...ab mujhe maar daloge kya .
I am no smartu, and you are no sweety.

Old June 15th, 2011, 06:24 PM
Senior eCharchan

28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

contextwa change ho geli hia bhai.... context context pe likha hai meaning meaning ka naam.
Kranti pai, krupaya vistaar se samjhayen?. Agar hum in panktiyon ka angreji mein shabdik anuvaad karein tow:

During their times, everyone finds their Wine (haala) uncomparable (anupam)

and find their glass amazing/unparalleled (adbhud)

Still when I asked the old folks I got the same answer

those drinkers are no longer there neither is that bar
Old June 15th, 2011, 07:42 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28virgo View Post
Kranti pai, krupaya vistaar se samjhayen?. Agar hum in panktiyon ka angreji mein shabdik anuvaad karein tow:

During their times, everyone finds their Wine (haala) uncomparable (anupam)

and find their glass amazing/unparalleled (adbhud)

Still when I asked the old folks I got the same answer

those drinkers are no longer there neither is that bar
Lost in translation... jo tum samjho... wo thik... ab mujhe jane do.
Old June 16th, 2011, 03:04 AM
Senior eCharchan

Shringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lost in translation... jo tum samjho... wo thik... ab mujhe jane do.
In their time, they thought their wine was the best,
And squaffed each sip with Life's own sweet zest.
I vainly searched for them amidst the ruins to find
That wine, winer and winery had all gone to rest

Got it?
Old June 16th, 2011, 03:26 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shringarey View Post
In their time, they thought their wine was the best,
And squaffed each sip with Life's own sweet zest.
I vainly searched for them amidst the ruins to find
That wine, winer and winery had all gone to rest

Got it?

don't overdo the poetry bit... when you do english ones, you run the risk of turning gay !!