eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Taaza Khabar - Current news

Notices

Taaza Khabar - Current news Discuss the latest news making waves...

Old September 12th, 2008, 04:00 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Nano: Made Outside West Bengal ? Tatas not to resume work in Singur yet

Nano: Made Outside West Bengal ? Tatas not to resume work in Singur yet!

I think West Bengal is doomed as industry and foreign investors now know the true colors of the so called progressive communists ruling the state. Mamta Banerjee of Trinamul Congress created a huge ruckus and turned to violence and strikes and road blockades. We dont need proof, but it shows how Communism is a miserable and dangerous ideology. Mamta wanted the ancilliary parts manufacturing plants to be relocated far away, not realising that this would increase costs of the people's car! Well, common sense and fair play can never be said in the same breath as communism. Good that Tatas are not planning to resume work in West Bengal. These idiot Communists need to be taught a lesson. Prime Minister Manmohan Singh has already kicked these communist CPI party idiots out of the government. Now its time the entire private sector bans these idiots once and for all.

Read on news related to this....

Quote:
Tatas not to resume work in Singur yet
Posted at Monday, 08 September 2008 16:09 IST

Singur (WB), Sep 8: Tata Motors today said that it would not resume construction and commissioning work at its small- car plant here, till there was clarity on the outcome of talks between the government and the opposition to end protests against the project.

"Tata Motors Ltd is distressed at the limited clarity on the outcome of the discussions between the State Government of West Bengal and the representatives of the agitators in Singur," the company said in a statement.

"In view of the same, Tata Motors is obliged to continue the suspension of construction and commissioning work at the Nano Plant," it added.

The company, which had suspended work at the plant late last month, said that it would review its stated position only after it was "satisfied that the viability of the project is not being impinged, the integral nature of the mother plant and our ancillary units are being maintained.." Tatas said that all the stakeholders were committed to developing a long term congenial environment for smooth operations of the plant in Singur.

Yesterday, Trinamool Congress chief Mamata Banerjee had announced suspension of a two-week long protest near the Tata Motors' small-car plant.

Banerjee, who has been demanding return of a portion of farm land given to Tata Motors, had said that the sit-in protest would be called off following an agreement with the state government during talks mediated by Governor Gopal Krishna Gandhi.

The statement issued by the Governor said that the government would respond to the demands of those farmers who have not received compensation and a committee would be formed to ascertain the scope and settle the modalities within a week.

Link
Old September 12th, 2008, 04:11 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nano: Made Outside West Bengal ? Tatas not to resume work in Singur yet

Rattan Tata is not stupid. One will have to be demented to sink in thousand crores in to a state known for communist sympathisers. Bengal has been under the communist rule ever since I can remember.

So many states are open for business and yet Tata goes to communist stronghold for setting up a car plant. Something is not right ...
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Old September 12th, 2008, 04:13 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantric_yogi View Post
Rattan Tata is not stupid. One will have to be demented to sink in thousand crores in to a state known for communist sympathisers. Bengal has been under the communist rule ever since I can remember.

So many states are open for business and yet Tata goes to communist stronghold for setting up a car plant. Something is not right ...
West Bengal tried to change its image and went all out to attract industry. They claimed to provide easy paper work and other facilities for industry to open shop in the state. But now we know what all this means... A tiger can never change its spots.
Old September 12th, 2008, 06:18 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
West Bengal tried to change its image and went all out to attract industry. They claimed to provide easy paper work and other facilities for industry to open shop in the state. But now we know what all this means... A tiger can never change its spots.
For sure you know ... Maharashtra and West Bengal ... same thing ... same story ... same person ... two shoes. In Maharashtra it was the white collar worker who realised the extent of discrimination and along came Bala Saheb! In West Bengal it was the blue collar workers and the farmers who suffered under the tyranny of cruel money landing baniyas from Rajasthan and came communists!

Maharashtrians weren't any smart ... just lucky!

Maharashtrians had to put up with job discrimination. Bengali blue collar workers and poor farmers had to face a fate far worse ... wholesale exploitation.

Last edited by tantric_yogi; September 12th, 2008 at 06:33 PM.
Old September 12th, 2008, 06:43 PM
Spiritual Healer

jammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant future

I would ask echarcha to add a poll to it.I would like to know which state can be best for the industries to run.My vote goes for chattisgarh.It is doing so much.
Maharasthra the way MNS and white collar is there, i wont be surprised if industries start a planned move outside the state and some have started doing so.I donot know whether any city can beat mumbai in the way it is.But the MNS workers have made life hell for people and if they are allowed to carry on there own ways,it spells doom for the cty of dreams.
West Bengal I dont know why Ratan Tata made this ridiculous decision but now this news means that he will move out eventually.This not only means a financial loss to Tata but also 1000 Acres of Agricultural land have been rendered unusable
Chattisgarh is fast emerging as peoples first choice.
Old September 12th, 2008, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jammy69 View Post
.But the MNS workers have made life hell for people and if they are allowed to carry on there own ways,it spells doom for the cty of dreams.
Jammybhai ... you don't enter akhada if a pahilwan is stretching muscles ... you stay out ... so says the wisdom. I blame the royal couple for frayed nerves in Maharashtra. Ever since royal queen joined the politics ... both miyaa biwi have taken every opportunity to raise the political stacks in favour of one party of other putting down Maharashtrians ... Marathis and non UP Maharashtrians! Both just won't shut the fuck up.

Not a marathi but I am a Maharashtrian. I wish both will pack the bags and get the fuck out on next train to UP so we go back to living in peace.

Why is it ok for chewtiyaas from UP to sing speak-only-HINDI song in Maharashtra but not acceptable if a maratha manus want to sing Maharshtrian song in his own back yard? Give me a break ... Jammybhai. Ahmedabad belongs to Gujarat ... Patna belongs to Bihar ... don't know what the fuck is capital of UP ... Madras belongs to TN ... but Mumbai belongs to UP chewtiyaas, the royal couple, and whoever can produce a one way railway ticket!

Jammybhai ... I say bullshit.

Last edited by tantric_yogi; September 12th, 2008 at 07:18 PM.
Old September 12th, 2008, 07:24 PM
Spiritual Healer

jammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Jammybhai ... you don't enter akhada if a pahilwan is stretching muscles ... you stay out ... so says the wisdom. I blame the royal couple for frayed nerves in Maharashtra. Ever since royal queen joined the politics ... both miyaa biwi have taken every opportunity to raise the political stacks in favour of one party of other putting down Maharashtrians ... Marathis and non UP Maharashtrians! Both just won't shut the fuck up.

Not a marathi but I am a Maharashtrian. I wish both will pack the bags and get the fuck out on next train to UP so we go back to living in peace.

Why is it ok for chewtiyaas from UP to sing speak-only-HINDI song in Maharashtra but not acceptable if a maratha manus want to sing Maharshtrian song in his own back yard? Give me a break ... Jammybhai. Ahmedabad belongs to Gujarat ... Patna belongs to Bihar ... don't know what the fuck is capital of UP ... Madras belongs to TN ... but Mumbai belongs to UP chewtiyaas, the royal couple, and whoever can produce a one way railway ticket!

I am not a marathi either but i love mumbai and i am proud to be called as mumbaikar and have the right to vote in mumbai .I am just stating the point that barring these politicians and hypocrites who are responsible for this outrage,90% of mumbaikars go hand in hand be it marathi or a UP wala.This fight has taken astronomical proportions ever since MNS was launched.I am not commneting who is right or wrong, but just want my old mumbai back of 3-4 years which was so good than today and MNS eradicated.
@Yogi i am totally in favor of you that marathi people should be using marathi as there local language as it is there birth right isnt it? What i am just saying that people should be free to talk in any language they want.I dont like INDIA divided into languages."vividhta mein ekta" i hope u understand now.

Last edited by jammy69; September 12th, 2008 at 07:28 PM.
Old September 12th, 2008, 07:42 PM

Talking Re: Nano: Made Outside West Bengal ? Tatas not to resume work in Singur yet

Quote:
I am not a marathi either but i love mumbai and i am proud to be called as mumbaikar and have the right to vote in mumbai .I am just stating the point that barring these politicians and hypocrites who are responsible for this outrage,90% of mumbaikars go hand in hand be it marathi or a UP wala.This fight has taken astronomical proportions ever since MNS was launched.I am not commneting who is right or wrong, but just want my old mumbai back of 3-4 years which was so good than today and MNS eradicated.
@Yogi i am totally in favor of you that marathi people should be using marathi as there local language as it is there birth right isnt it? What i am just saying that people should be free to talk in any language they want.I dont like INDIA divided into languages."vividhta mein ekta" i hope u understand now.
BhaYa Jammybhai ... how can any Indian disagree with you. We are not in to mimicking ... we are not parrots ... we are not stupid movie stars ... we don't walk around with black wig and white goatee ... we are not even from UP.

We are intelligent!

There is time to talk and there is time to walk. I think Royal couple has talked enough ... time for them to go for a walk. UP weather is good this time of the year.

Old September 12th, 2008, 07:52 PM
Spiritual Healer

@yogi i just want to say that just because of few people places are becoming hell.Example Bihar was a very valued state before independence and Patna a major center.Even after independence there were people from that state.Dr. Rajendra Prasd and Lal Bhadur Shastri same with UP too.And who can forget martyers from MP and same with Maharstra.But see where is Bihar and UP now after independence.These Politicians have made it a hell.Even kolkata is nothing less than a hell its a rubbish place.I just fear that nothing of this sort happens with our pyara mumbai or shall i say Aamchi Mumbai.
Its time that people stand up and fuck these politicians and movie stars for spreading hatred and playing the UP-Marathi game.I witness the July 26 floods and fortunaltely i could go with the camera crew of my channel to the spots.That day Mumbai was one there was no marathi or a UP person.there was only a mumbaikar helping the other.same with the july blasts.This is the spirt and uniqueness of one.It accepts all with open heart so let it be like that.Dont spread hatred between common people is all what i want to say.
@yogi i dont want to go into economics of what maharstra can suffer if they drive out all non marathi from the state but trust me if they do so the effects will be devastating and may ruin the state.
Old September 12th, 2008, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Its time that people stand up and fuck these politicians and movie stars for spreading hatred and playing the UP-Marathi game.Dont spread hatred between common people is all what i want to say.
Amen!!!

Jammybhai ... all mumbaikars irrespective of states of origin will have to join hands for that to happen. Decide ... we will not let these miserable and mean people divide us.

Old September 12th, 2008, 08:34 PM
Spiritual Healer

Quote:
Amen!!!

Jammybhai ... all mumbaikars irrespective of states of origin will have to join hands for that to happen. Decide ... we will not let these miserable and mean people divide us.
I have decided now u get the other people from the state to decide the same
Old September 12th, 2008, 11:19 PM
Senior eCharchan

Randheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Cool down bhaiya.Hindi is not sole propreitary of U.P,who told you.It is bhojpuri/magahi/haryanvi/avadhi mix. Neither Amitabh Bachan represents UP.
It is silly of Maharstrians to assume he represents UP. He can't enter UP now without getting arrested. Lucknow is capital of UP . It is quite good city infrastructure wise. Don't assume 2-3 districts(Gorakhpur,Azamgarh(sharpshooters ) to represent UP. Unfortunately most of labourers come from here and people from Maharshtra think they wholesale represnt UP.
It was Bombay who spoiled labourers from UP and destroyed the agricultural infrastructure of UP. We are not getting labourers in UP to work on farms/shops/industries etc which would have made life easier for them and for others. So we welcome if you can throw them out from there.

No body is interested in taking over Bombay. It is just a matter of 5-10 years when tier 2 cities of India which include many cities from UP,Maharstra,Karnatka taking load from Metros. Automatically problems will be solved. In fact Karnatka Government has already started developing Hubli/Dharwad/Belgaun to take load from Bangalore.

So it is just a matter of time before these things sort out.
Old September 12th, 2008, 11:27 PM
Senior eCharchan

Randheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond repute

With Bihar having major flood problem this year any government in UP and Bihar has to be tough with Central Government and with Nepal government.
If we can solve flood problems,half of migrant labourers problem will be solved.
This year only Migration from Bihar has reduced a lot due to effort of Bihar government. UP and Bihar people have to develop a little bit of feeling of regionalism which will help them long way.

But I am surprised why can't people see politics played by congress. All fighting parties MNS/Smajwadi Party(Jayaprada/Hypocrite B)/ RJD(Lalu yadav) support congress only.

This kind of political tension is created to cut 2-3 % vote of Shivsena/bjp combine and win the next election.

Congress is using MNS to prove that the kind of politics played by Bala Saheb is dirty(Not true,Bal Saheb has pan indian presence).Congres is proving that it is only party which can take everybody on same plateform(both exploiter and exploited ).

Has any body noticed Kripa Shankar Singh( from UP) has been made Bombay Congress head. He should not have been made. Why this double standards by Congress.
Old September 14th, 2008, 09:11 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

They were showing on Zee news that Tatas are finally pulling out of Singur. This will be a loss of close to 350 million dollars to Tatas. This is a bigger loss to the state of West Bengal and to industry as such.
Old September 15th, 2008, 01:18 AM
Spear Barbarian

GunsNRoses has much to be proud ofGunsNRoses has much to be proud ofGunsNRoses has much to be proud ofGunsNRoses has much to be proud ofGunsNRoses has much to be proud ofGunsNRoses has much to be proud ofGunsNRoses has much to be proud ofGunsNRoses has much to be proud ofGunsNRoses has much to be proud of

Maharashtra wouldn't be a bad place to put up an auto manufacturing plant, but it would have to be in Pune area, not Mumbai.
Reasons:
* Tata already has a plant there
* So does Force Motors, Fiat and Mercedez. Which means that there are a fair amount of third party auto subcontractors in the area already.
* Land prices are a heck of a lot cheaper in Pune than Mumbai.
* Raj Thakre and his gang of loonies don't seem to have any inflluence on the Pune crowd as much as they do on the Mumbai crowd. You don't need to deal with the local don either.
* Maharashtra in general is business friendly.

The best place, of course, would be in TN, specifically around the Chennai area. There's a reason it is called the "Detroit of India".
Reasons:
* A lot of subcontractors with years of experience in automotive technology are in the Chennai area. At least 35% of all the auto components produced in India originate from the Chennai area. BMW, Ford, Hyundai, Mitsubishi, The TVS Group, Ashok Leyland, Nissan-Renault, Tubes India (TI cycles), TAFE Tractors, Royal Enfield, Caterpillar Inc., Caparo and MRF all have plants around the Chennai area. Which means you have a lot of trained workers and a lot of component suppliers.
* TN is a net electricity exporter.
* Business friendly state.

Proud LLKC member since May 2002.
"We've been looking for the enemy for some time now. We've finally found him. We're surrounded. That simplifies things." Lt. Gen. Lewis "Chesty" Puller, USMC, Chosin Reservoir 1950

Last edited by GunsNRoses; September 15th, 2008 at 01:25 AM.