eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Films

Notices

Films Your pet peeves and raves about new releases

Old January 16th, 2018, 06:42 AM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Netflix movies worth watching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napolean View Post
All these shows are available only on Netflix?
this thread is dedicated for Netflix. so yes, either in Canada or in US or in both, they should be available.
Old January 16th, 2018, 11:22 AM
Temporarily Unbanned

Charchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
All these shows are available only on Netflix?
Manhunt: Unabomber is a Discovery show, so you can watch it online if you subscribe to cable or satellite using their login: https://www.discovery.com/tv-shows/manhunt-unabomber/

Sent from my iPhone.
Old January 16th, 2018, 01:33 PM
Senior eCharchan

HarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud of

Watched The Accused on amazon prime.

Worth a watch. Brought back memories of painful experience.
Old January 16th, 2018, 06:34 PM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys.
HHMD, you have painful memories of being accused?
Old January 17th, 2018, 10:21 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks guys.
HHMD, you have painful memories of being accused?
Nahi re... he has painful memories of being a victim under similar circumstances. Our sympathies are with him. Wish he comes out of it and becomes the true star that he is

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old January 17th, 2018, 11:10 AM
Senior eCharchan

HarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
Nahi re... he has painful memories of being a victim under similar circumstances. Our sympathies are with him. Wish he comes out of it and becomes the true star that he is
I prefer not to discuss those memories.
Old Yesterday, 10:15 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Netflix has released a whole treasure-trove of Marathi movies... if anyone is interested. Now, you require a taste for Marathi movies before you can go and enjoy them. They are not the usual commercial movies... nor are they out and out art movie. In fact, a typical commercial Marathi movie will feel like watching an art movie... and an art movie, well... jaane do. All Marathi movies are art movies... why because they have no budget to make a commercial movie. The g'ment probably finances most Marathi movies... and then it forces the movie-halls to show at least one.

Sorry... went on a tangent there. That is not the point of this thread. There are some good... and some bad Marathi movies. Most of them seem to be Ashok Saraf starrers... which automatically put them into bad but funny movies. Thought I should list some of the decent ones I watched recently... but hungry now and brain does not work... can't remember any of the names. Will update post later when stomach full and brain working...

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old Yesterday, 01:31 PM
Senior eCharchan

Gr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarHarMahaDev View Post
I prefer not to discuss those memories.
Isn't the movie about a rape victim? I sympathize with you and your painful experience.

Ek he ulloo kafi hai barbade gulistan kee liya,
Anjamye gulistan kya hoga jab har daal pee ulloo bethe hoon
Old Today, 10:12 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr8_Hindustani View Post
Isn't the movie about a rape victim? I sympathize with you and your painful experience.
Thank you! Not many people sympathize my painful experience when I was gang raped by Bollywood heriones. Some of them were standing by the side, cheering and yelling obscenities.
Old Today, 10:19 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Quote:
Thank you! Not many people sympathize my painful experience when I was gang raped by Bollywood heriones. Some of them were standing by the side, cheering and yelling obscenities.
Please... we do not want you to bring up these memories... and relive them. You need to move on. We can all empathize and understand. We all understand how horrible and cruel these Bollywood heroines are. Just the thought of Farah Khan on top of you brings the shivers to me... :brrrrr:

Old Today, 10:31 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Please... we do not want you to bring up these memories... and relive them. You need to move on. We can all empathize and understand. We all understand how horrible and cruel these Bollywood heroines are. Just the thought of Farah Khan on top of you brings the shivers to me... :brrrrr:
You are like one of those people who blames the victim. I didn't invite trouble. I was just a pote.
Old Today, 10:35 AM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute

I finished Manhunt. Loved it.

In the end, i almost felt sorry for the guy.
Old Today, 10:38 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Quote:
You are like one of those people who blames the victim. I didn't invite trouble. I was just a pote.
Who is blaming you We want you to live in peace... but it seems you want to keep karoch... karoching your wounds. You are like a wine-dunked pote who only wants to keep talking about his toota hua sh*gar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashika View Post
I finished Manhunt. Loved it.

In the end, i almost felt sorry for the guy.
We do too... we do too...

Old Today, 11:15 AM
Senior eCharchan

Gr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond reputeGr8_Hindustani has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And Tun Tun waiting in line

Ek he ulloo kafi hai barbade gulistan kee liya,
Anjamye gulistan kya hoga jab har daal pee ulloo bethe hoon