eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Taaza Khabar - Current news

Notices

Taaza Khabar - Current news Discuss the latest news making waves...

Old November 16th, 2016, 08:24 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Run Black Money Run!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaggudada View Post
Change in the govt at this point will be lethal. This Govt stirred the hornet's nest and they will be more inclined to get it right. Once it is done right, the outcome will be surprising.
Still 2.5 years to go.. don't worry, Modi will bounce back easily with same sort of numbers in Lok Sabha.

Quote:
Q. Any predictions for the General Elections Slated for 2019?

The NDA could come back with Modi as PM. One difference now (compared to 2014) is that there is no national opposition to the BJP. I think Congress is collapsing. Rahul Gandhi is a nice man but somewhere his heart doesn’t seem to be in it. He doesn’t seem to love it. In politics you have to love it.

Source
Old November 16th, 2016, 08:42 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Old November 16th, 2016, 09:46 AM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute

my experience at the bank today---

it was the first time i dared to enter the bank after modi had declared on 8/11 that from 9/11 onwards 1000 and 500 rupee notes would be cancelled . people were crowding and a man was sheperding them to diiferent lines---three lines for deposits , two lines for exchange , one for withdrawal of money . as pressure became too much due to crowds trying to push inside , he had to resort to shouting and physically restraining some people .

inside the bank clerks were irritated and rejecting some people who had come to deposit money . reasons were myriad---from not having written the deposit slip properly , to not having pan card , to trying to put money into not oneself's but family member's account ; the last had to bring authority letter from their family member . after standing for more than an hour in long lines people who could not deposit money were totally exasperated by not being able to deposit money . the bank clerks were being rude to the people in line , but there was sympathy for the bank employees ; everyone knew that they were being overworked .

many in line were my patients and asked me to go ahead of them in the line because i am a doctor !! i refused and patiently waited for my turn . ATM of the bank had no money and this exasperated people more .

back at home my maid has no bank account and her only money was a few 500 rupee notes . if i did not give 100 rupee notes to her she was going to starve . so i did give her a several 100 rupee notes without exchanging them for her 500 rupee notes---dont know what she will do to them .

but without question everyone ( including my maid ) thinks that modi is a hero . all were very positive about the government's step and were optimistic about the future .
Old November 16th, 2016, 11:02 AM
Temporarily Unbanned

Charchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashdoc View Post

it was the first time i dared to enter the bank after modi had declared on 8/11 that from 9/11 onwards 1000 and 500 rupee notes would be cancelled . people were crowding and a man was sheperding them to diiferent lines---three lines for deposits , two lines for exchange , one for withdrawal of money . as pressure became too much due to crowds trying to push inside , he had to resort to shouting and physically restraining some people .

inside the bank clerks were irritated and rejecting some people who had come to deposit money . reasons were myriad---from not having written the deposit slip properly , to not having pan card , to trying to put money into not oneself's but family member's account ; the last had to bring authority letter from their family member . after standing for more than an hour in long lines people who could not deposit money were totally exasperated by not being able to deposit money . the bank clerks were being rude to the people in line , but there was sympathy for the bank employees ; everyone knew that they were being overworked .

many in line were my patients and asked me to go ahead of them in the line because i am a doctor !! i refused and patiently waited for my turn . ATM of the bank had no money and this exasperated people more .

back at home my maid has no bank account and her only money was a few 500 rupee notes . if i did not give 100 rupee notes to her she was going to starve . so i did give her a several 100 rupee notes without exchanging them for her 500 rupee notes---dont know what she will do to them .

but without question everyone ( including my maid ) thinks that modi is a hero . all were very positive about the government's step and were optimistic about the future .
Thanks for sharing.

It must be frustrating, no doubt. It's a huge inconvenience, but for the greater good. I'm being hypothetical here, but if I were in that situation, I'd ride the wave, be patient, and wait for the better days ahead. I would not call it a big sacrifice, rather just doing my part as a good citizen to make things better in my India.

I just hope that people stick together, encourage everyone and hang in there for a few more weeks. Help is on the way, from what I can sense.

Sent from my iPhone.

Last edited by Charchila; November 16th, 2016 at 01:54 PM. Reason: typo: wrote convenience instead of inconvenience
Old November 16th, 2016, 11:47 AM

Old November 16th, 2016, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by prajapati View Post
do you think,.. govt could had been little more organized if they wished,.. let say,.... eki-beki,..

On even dates, all pan card ending nos even should come,..
On odd dates, all pan card ending nos odd should come,..
or even further division,. say, today all cards ending number 1, 3 , 5 only and so on,..

I think, the worst part in this game is,.. more days are given,. stretching the expiry dates, more time those mafias get to sage-vage their black amounts !
odd even idea is not feasible, people need cash all the time. This will cause further delays. Mobile cash vans/ATMs in rural areas are deployed and serving to be a big help.
Old November 16th, 2016, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by prajapati View Post
Prashant Bhushan

This is just 1 Acct of WB BJP in Central Ave,Kolkata branch of Indian Bank where cash dep of 1Cr is made in 1K notes,hours before PM speech!

Forcing people/farmers back to the business practices of stone age
http://pzy.be/i/2/d1VRljx.png
Please use medium or small tag when embedding pics from twitter.. like this: .jpg:small[/IMG]

Quote:
Any deposit that is significantly in excess of Rs 2.5 lakh and reflects an "abnormal" rise in income is likely to be scrutinised and subjected to a 200% penalty as it may not be seen as eligible for the current year's tax assessment, tax authorities have said.
Old November 16th, 2016, 04:20 PM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charchila View Post
Thanks for sharing.

It must be frustrating, no doubt. It's a huge inconvenience, but for the greater good. I'm being hypothetical here, but if I were in that situation, I'd ride the wave, be patient, and wait for the better days ahead. I would not call it a big sacrifice, rather just doing my part as a good citizen to make things better in my India.

I just hope that people stick together, encourage everyone and hang in there for a few more weeks. Help is on the way, from what I can sense.
i hope what you say comes true . but my feeling is different .

the whole thing smells like revolution , and all revolutions like the french or russian revolution have been popular in the start . but as they progressed they gave disastrous results .

i dont think that in the near future we will be able to achieve the economic growth rate of more than 7 percent that we had until now . for some time we will be growing slowly .

india is like a lumbering elephant , unused to drastic changes . this change is too drastic for many to be comfortable about it .

of course , i hope i will be proved wrong .

Last edited by ashdoc; November 16th, 2016 at 04:23 PM.
Old November 16th, 2016, 04:58 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Doesnt your maid have a Jan dhan account. Probably you could use a credit card to buy some groceries for her.
Old November 16th, 2016, 05:22 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
Doesnt your maid have a Jan dhan account. Probably you could use a credit card to buy some groceries for her.
I somehow dont believe that she only had last few 500 ka notes,if thats true then Dr Saab is paying her less
From my observation these household workers work at multiple places and earn well they even get to eat at one of the places where they work.

As far as I know Ashdoc is a bhola bhaala,anyone can fool him emotionally.
Old November 16th, 2016, 06:12 PM
senior echarchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
I somehow dont believe that she only had last few 500 ka notes,if thats true then Dr Saab is paying her less
From my observation these household workers work at multiple places and earn well they even get to eat at one of the places where they work.
yes , she works at multiple places , but all her employers used to pay her in 500 rupee notes because at that time the notes were legal tender . her claim that she does not have 100 rupee notes is believable .
Old November 16th, 2016, 06:15 PM
senior echarchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
Doesnt your maid have a Jan dhan account.
god only knows about that....

but she does not go to banks at all . is angoothachap and does not know how to operate a bank account.
Old November 16th, 2016, 06:20 PM
senior echarchan

Quote:

As far as I know Ashdoc is a bhola bhaala,anyone can fool him emotionally.
yeah , since i am not supporting your pro demonetization stand , make condescending personal remarks about me !!
Old November 16th, 2016, 06:37 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yeah , since i am not supporting your pro demonetization stand , make condescending personal remarks about me !!
You got me wrong,I meant to say you have a soft heart and always willing to help people without judging them or the situation.
Old November 16th, 2016, 07:08 PM
senior echarchan

Quote:
You got me wrong,I meant to say you have a soft heart and always willing to help people without judging them or the situation.
we have only talked on phone but we have never met . so i dont think you should make remarks about me claiming to 'know' me .