eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > TV and Radio

Notices

TV and Radio Whats up with your favorite show?

Old September 15th, 2018, 02:03 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jack Ryan - Good action thriller with suspense on Amazon Prime Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napolean View Post
I saw a movie No Way Out. It's on prime. Twist in the end of that movie is much bigger than what they have shown in Jack Ryan.
Okay,,,, will watch it
Old September 18th, 2018, 03:54 AM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute

I have watched this movie on TV before the days of on-demand. It is a good movie, feels a bit stretched at times but the twist makes up for it.
Old September 28th, 2018, 08:29 AM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute

watching Jack Ryan on Prime....
nice...... better than what I expected out of a clancy novel.

Having watched episode 1, I like his boss. seems like an asshole but carries himself!

WTF - just saw the part where he (the boss - Jim Greer) says he converted to islam so that he could marry his wife!
Old September 28th, 2018, 03:40 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkkk View Post
watching Jack Ryan on Prime....
nice...... better than what I expected out of a clancy novel.

Having watched episode 1, I like his boss. seems like an asshole but carries himself!

WTF - just saw the part where he (the boss - Jim Greer) says he converted to islam so that he could marry his wife!
All Hollywood made shows have to be a 'little liberal' to ensure that a liberal audience will watch it ... just like our Bollywood... why do you think it was Amar Akbar Anthony and not just Ramesh, Suresh, Paresh?
Old October 1st, 2018, 02:44 AM
Senior eCharchan

Finished the 8 episodes... It was fantastic - more so because I went in with expectation of Tom Clancy corni-ness which wasnt there...

the best scene I liked is where Greer agrees to take just the wife with them, then as soon as the buggers lower their guns, he pops them down - tense standoff, well made.

Anybody seen the Man in the high castle?
Old October 1st, 2018, 06:32 AM
Senior eCharchan

HarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant future

Quote:
Finished the 8 episodes... It was fantastic - more so because I went in with expectation of Tom Clancy corni-ness which wasnt there...

the best scene I liked is where Greer agrees to take just the wife with them, then as soon as the buggers lower their guns, he pops them down - tense standoff, well made.

Anybody seen the Man in the high castle?
I liked the night raid in ep 7. The build up and let down was awesome.
Old October 1st, 2018, 08:40 AM
Senior eCharchan

I kept expecting the Helicopter to be blown by a rocket.... 7 and 8 made me feel a wind-down was in progress. the shot and death of a most wanted terrorist felt like uncomplicated.
Old October 1st, 2018, 10:35 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

Quote:
I kept expecting the Helicopter to be blown by a rocket.... 7 and 8 made me feel a wind-down was in progress. the shot and death of a most wanted terrorist felt like uncomplicated.
For me, the infection of the captive hostages via regular vitamins and medicines to convert them into living Ebola virus spreaders was a great plot surprise.

I am now waiting for season 2.
Old October 1st, 2018, 10:04 PM
Senior eCharchan

Bhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant futureBhidubhai has a brilliant future

Great show but there was no surprise.

An inhuman terrorist providing medicines, exhuming an infected dead body and then releasing his captives was a give-away.

I was expecting someone on Ryans side would be compromised (desi style) which never happened and that came as a surprise to me.
Old October 1st, 2018, 10:16 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhidubhai View Post
Great show but there was no surprise.

An inhuman terrorist providing medicines, exhuming an infected dead body and then releasing his captives was a give-away.

I was expecting someone on Ryans side would be compromised (desi style) which never happened and that came as a surprise to me.
I liked the show because there were genuine twists and turns. Now they cannot really do everything in a mini-series.

I remembered the earlier seasons of 24 which used to have good twists when I saw Jack Ryan.

Actually, I would love to see more of Jack Ryan and hope they follow it up with a good second season.