eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Films

Notices

Films Your pet peeves and raves about new releases

Old December 10th, 2014, 12:38 PM
Temporarily Unbanned

Charchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Netflix movies worth watching

Another highly recommended series is House of Cards. It's about US politics, politicians, power, manipulation, etc. Thoroughly entertaining if you're into it. It's only available on Netflix.

There are only two seasons, and the third one is scheduled to start in Feb '15. Can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone.
Old December 10th, 2014, 01:33 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

I have watched a good deal of Frasier over the years. Top Gear is good at times.

Not a fan of scrubs and how I met your mother.

Will try out House of Cards.
Old December 10th, 2014, 11:48 PM

Nepheler is on a distinguished road

Must be The Expendables 3!
And When The Game Stands Tall.
Any suggestion for Christmas movies?
Old December 11th, 2014, 04:35 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
I have watched a good deal of Frasier over the years. Top Gear is good at times.

Not a fan of scrubs and how I met your mother.

Will try out House of Cards.
I seem to be off every one's likes here, but let me give preview of my watches -

Californication -

An ex writer is depressed on a bloke changing his script to make a hit movie. As a revenge, he is screwing around with the producer's wife. He then has a one nighter with a young girl and then finds out out that she is actually his ex-wife's fiance's daughter. i am only on the 1st of 7 seasons and find sex component slowly coming down.

And of coupling --

Has a lot of Brit style Humour. One guy spots an attractive girl in a train and ends up telling her that he is an amputee thinking to himself (*&, i have blundered), but the girl has an amputee brother and likes the bloke and is looking forward to getting 'picked up by him'.

Another episode has a guy trying to convince his gf for a 3 some. She agrees, only she thinks it is 2 guys for her..

I actually liked this one and finished 4 seasons this summer.
Old December 13th, 2014, 06:34 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
Review of Bodyguard - This movie is about a girl who, for some unknown reason, is devoid of common sense. Of course, you will say that common sense is not all that common... but this helpless, rich girl has none at all. It is a touching tale of how, inspite of sound advice from friends and family, she goes about wrecking the movie totally... and *** SPOILER ALERT ***... her own life.

The only plus points in the movie are... the beautiful, well-knockered, rational friend of the main character (as mentioned above)... and a decently funny performance by the two comedians in the movie (Salmon Khan and some fat guy).

By the end of the movie, you scream out loud, with a tear-stained face and whatever is left on your head after a tug of war with your hear, "Why???????"

This description made me watch the whole bodyguard movie with x ray imagination focused on the friend, but one could hardly see anything of her.

But here is the beautiful well knockered Sunny Leone, who is the only reason to watch 'Jackpot' which is on Netflix nowadays.

Here is how she is towards the end of the movie (last 15 minutes or so)

Old December 13th, 2014, 03:49 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
This description made me watch the whole bodyguard movie with x ray imagination focused on the friend, but one could hardly see anything of her.

But here is the beautiful well knockered Sunny Leone, who is the only reason to watch 'Jackpot' which is on Netflix nowadays.

Here is how she is towards the end of the movie (last 15 minutes or so)

Saw this one last night... thought it will be fast and sophisticated... but turned out to be another meandering, no heads-nor-tails movie... with a very simple con-game going on between the seemingly two main characters. With SL neither here nor there except for showing some legs here and some boobs there. The plot just goes on and on in a simple straight-forward fashion but the director has forced twists and turns by presenting the movie in bits and pieces, fast-forward and flash-backs with no warning.

Watching "RGV's Aag' again... excellent movie

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old December 14th, 2014, 06:47 PM
The NEo of Echarcha

JaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond repute

Saw Kai Po Che yday . Enjoyed the movie
Old December 14th, 2014, 09:16 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charchila View Post
I felt the same but this was a freaking amazing series that turned out to be one of my all time favs. It was super addictive.

edit: also it's not about a drug addict
Saala why you put me up to this one.. All I've watched since then is this shit yo.. That too back to back ..

Watching so many a day prolly not a good idea.. In the night I'm getting dreams of Heisenberg, his cooking.. While I'm floating like Jesse Pinkman high on meth. Thankfully the week starts so I will have time to watch only one a day.
Old December 15th, 2014, 05:22 AM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Saala why you put me up to this one.. All I've watched since then is this shit yo.. That too back to back ..

Watching so many a day prolly not a good idea.. In the night I'm getting dreams of Heisenberg, his cooking.. While I'm floating like Jesse Pinkman high on meth. Thankfully the week starts so I will have time to watch only one a day.
It's a refreshing show. You see how charecters emerge slowly. Jesse is my favorite by the end of the series.

Edit: wifey not at home? Vacation to India?
Old December 15th, 2014, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashika View Post
Edit: wifey not at home? Vacation to India?
nope.. she's hooked on as well. Thankfully !
Old December 15th, 2014, 11:31 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Need some advice from dear echans. Have been watching "Inkaar" (Arjun Rampal and some Chitragadda) for almost 2 weeks now. The story is narrated in a slow and painful back-and-forth manner. The constant thought in mind is... why am I watching this sh*gar I checked yesterday and realized there is another hour remaining. Please advice, is it worth finishing? Is there anything that happens in the second half that is dramatic and thrilling and worth watching? Or should I throw this one too into the very short list of unfinished movies? I just have a handful of movies that I never completed watching... maybe 4 or 5. What do I do

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old December 15th, 2014, 11:40 AM
Temporarily Unbanned

Charchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

How far are you now?

Yeah we had a similar experience while watching that show. It was always a few episodes at a time with constant urge to find time to watch the next one.

Slightly off topic since this is Netflix related thread, have you watched Game of Thrones? It's an HBO series, and not available on Netflix. (That's the last of my strong recommendations after Breaking Bad and House of Cards.)

Sent from my iPhone.
Old December 15th, 2014, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charchila View Post
How far are you now?

Yeah we had a similar experience while watching that show. It was always a few episodes at a time with constant urge to find time to watch the next one.

Slightly off topic since this is Netflix related thread, have you watched Game of Thrones? It's an HBO series, and not available on Netflix. (That's the last of my strong recommendations after Breaking Bad and House of Cards.)
just started the 3rd season y'day .. so it was like 21 episodes in 5 days. Damn.

Will try out House of Cards next.. or may be in between to give Heisenberg a break.
Old December 16th, 2014, 10:41 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Quote:
Need some advice from dear echans. Have been watching "Inkaar" (Arjun Rampal and some Chitragadda) for almost 2 weeks now. The story is narrated in a slow and painful back-and-forth manner. The constant thought in mind is... why am I watching this sh*gar I checked yesterday and realized there is another hour remaining. Please advice, is it worth finishing? Is there anything that happens in the second half that is dramatic and thrilling and worth watching? Or should I throw this one too into the very short list of unfinished movies? I just have a handful of movies that I never completed watching... maybe 4 or 5. What do I do
What tf Nobody is going to help me on this Looks like this is such a flop movie that no echan has seen it. I should probably dump it too.

Old December 16th, 2014, 11:05 AM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
nope.. she's hooked on as well. Thankfully !
i guess your LO can play inependently for long time. Mine hardly lets me watch TV when awake. She would want to watch rhymes too. To cut down on screen time for her, i end up waiting until she falls asleep and by then I also get tired...lol
I am glad you are enjoying the show. Let me know what you feel by the end of the season 5.
Quote:
What tf Nobody is going to help me on this Looks like this is such a flop movie that no echan has seen it. I should probably dump it too.
who is Chitagadha? I dont think I ever saw any of her movies/