eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > Crowning Glory

Notices

Crowning Glory A home for our best content ... award winning created by eCharchans!!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 15th, 2015, 08:25 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Terrorist attack in Paris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
they are (US/Israel) indirectly/directly linked to all terrorist activities.
And so is the religion of peace. But I do not see you listing that in your arguments. Why this partiality

Quote:
Please Please Please, Don't take it personally since I am an avid internet user since 2003. SO following is a generalized comment

'I never thought there are so many morons in this world, Until I started using internet'
Dovahnaak pai, we have been on the internet for longer than that... and we had come to this realization much earlier. Have some respect

Quote:
SO what you guys are proposing ?
Ban the religion of peace. Point it out for what it is... a piece of sh*gar that it is. Yes, there will be a lot of brouhaha about it initially. And a much worse bloodshed than what we see today. But eventually people will see it for what it is... and quieten down. This has been done with other cults and ideologies... successfully. Nazism... KKK... so many cults all around the world. Why do you think it will fail now?

You are thinking of the present... being selfish. But think of the future generations. They will not have to deal with this sh*gar any more. Just like today's generations have very little to deal with white supremacy... or aryan race... or cults like that.

Quote:
Unlike almost everyone I live up to my words, I Said 'Islam is most compatible religion with science' and proved it, ....
You have proved jack-sh*gar. All I asked was a simple question and you could not even legibly respond to it... leave alone rationally. All you did was publish articles from all around the world that is trying to scientifically prove something that was common sense. But nothing to back your statement.

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless