eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Taaza Khabar - Current news

Notices

Taaza Khabar - Current news Discuss the latest news making waves...

Old February 18th, 2016, 07:12 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Non stop immigration from special countries and political correctness gives US taste of terror, again!

Now, Apple does not want to unlock the iPhone used by the terrorists. But can't it be done in Lamington Road* in Mumbai. Swami ji, great chance for you.

*what is it called now?
Old February 18th, 2016, 08:25 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Non stop immigration from special countries and political correctness gives US taste of terror, again!

Why can't apple Unlock it and remove passcode on that phone, hand it over to FBI? This is not done. I mean twitter and facebook and all block account, give IPs and cooperate with law enforcement, I don't buy Apple's excuse.
Old February 19th, 2016, 06:27 AM
The Destroyer of Maya

Origmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond repute

To be honest, I think the authorities have already broken the code. All this drama is just to inspire people to think commercial encryption is unbreakable. Apple and other tech companies will use this drama to ensure that stronger encryption than the current tech will not be used in future devices or software updates anymore.

Expecting news that the authorities have cracked the phone's code on their own anytime now.......
Old February 19th, 2016, 10:07 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origmos View Post
To be honest, I think the authorities have already broken the code. All this drama is just to inspire people to think commercial encryption is unbreakable. Apple and other tech companies will use this drama to ensure that stronger encryption than the current tech will not be used in future devices or software updates anymore.

Expecting news that the authorities have cracked the phone's code on their own anytime now.......
Looks like instead of Swamiji, FBI approached you. Well done.
Old February 19th, 2016, 10:16 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origmos View Post

Also, may be to incite fear in people's minds.. hear me out. There are a few conspiracy type fears that are active in US.

People are scared as shit about civil war breaking out, nuclear fallout, and such doomsday scenarios. They will say we have to be prepared, so some people stock a deep freezer with meat that can last months. These are some of the reasons for high gun ownership, if somebody breaks and enters my home, I'm a sitting duck without my gun.

The other major fear is government clamping down and targeting certain people. They are spying on you is what many people believe.. One guy used to tell me that they have a 5 miles square data center somewhere underground in Texas where every call ever made is recorded and transcripted. If government gets hold of my info and track me via phone, what will happen to me.
Old February 19th, 2016, 01:52 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
Now, Apple does not want to unlock the iPhone used by the terrorists. But can't it be done in Lamington Road* in Mumbai. Swami ji, great chance for you.

*what is it called now?
Let me complete the famous quote "Nothing is impossible in Mumbai "
There are people who retrive data from damaged memory chips,change imei nos on even iPhone so unlocking is also easily done
Old February 20th, 2016, 06:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
Also, may be to incite fear in people's minds.. hear me out. There are a few conspiracy type fears that are active in US.

People are scared as shit about civil war breaking out, nuclear fallout, and such doomsday scenarios. They will say we have to be prepared, so some people stock a deep freezer with meat that can last months. These are some of the reasons for high gun ownership, if somebody breaks and enters my home, I'm a sitting duck without my gun.

The other major fear is government clamping down and targeting certain people. They are spying on you is what many people believe.. One guy used to tell me that they have a 5 miles square data center somewhere underground in Texas where every call ever made is recorded and transcripted. If government gets hold of my info and track me via phone, what will happen to me.
LoL. It is this thought (or lack of it) which Dubyaman reportedly used and won 2004 elections. He made his supporters believe that Saddam Hussain caused the 9/11 attacks and would use nukes against US.
Conversely, there are many who believe that Dubyaman caused the 9/11 attacks including one Jewish lady in Dirtyland.

Coming to deep freezer, have those guys thought how to power it. This scenario is what living in India teaches you.
Old February 20th, 2016, 08:24 AM

^^^

These buggers sleep with a loaded shotgun and rifle next to their bed with plenty of ammo in the drawer.. They have thought of everything.. Pure water, power outage, flooding, attackers.. have a generator with a few gallons of fuel stocked, wood to burn for heat.

I know a few people like that from work.. One guy has installed sensor operated flood lights in his backyard and CCTV cameras to protect his lawn furniture (infact he chained it all) from burglars.
Old February 23rd, 2016, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
Let me complete the famous quote "Nothing is impossible in Mumbai "
There are people who retrive data from damaged memory chips,change imei nos on even iPhone so unlocking is also easily done
Looks like some still believe in 'Break in America'.

JOHN MCAFEE: I'll decrypt the San Bernardino phone free of charge so Apple doesn't need to place a back door on its product

Unless he is ultimately going to outsource it to Lamington Road. same question, what is Lamington Road called now?
Old February 23rd, 2016, 01:42 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
Looks like some still believe in 'Break in America'.

JOHN MCAFEE: I'll decrypt the San Bernardino phone free of charge so Apple doesn't need to place a back door on its product

Unless he is ultimately going to outsource it to Lamington Road. same question, what is Lamington Road called now?
Lamington road is still called lamington, but mobile hub is near Crawford market and some at byculla
Old February 23rd, 2016, 03:16 PM

I think the question is not so much about unlocking the iphone but about decrypting the data. Almost impossible like breaking into PGP encrypted files without the right keys used for encryption.
Old June 12th, 2016, 06:08 AM

Another attack in FL.

from PC CNN -
http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/12/us/orl...club-shooting/

Orlando, Florida (CNN)Approximately 20 people are dead inside Pulse nightclub, Orlando Police Chief John Mina said Sunday morning, just hours after a shooter opened fire in the club. At least 42 people have been transported for medical treatment, he said.

Police have shot and killed the gunman, Mina told reporters.
"It's appears he was organized and well-prepared," the chief said, adding that the shooter had an assault-type weapon, a handgun and "some type of (other) device on him."
Orlando authorities said they consider the violence an act of domestic terror. The FBI is involved.

Now from the not liberal and PC Fox news
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/06/12...nightclub.html

The gunman, whose identity was not immediately released, “may have leanings” toward radical Islam, FBI Special Agent in Charge Ron Harper said when asked whether the suspect had ties to Jihadist terror groups. Harper said the investigation is looking into possible threats made previously by the suspect in connection to radical Islam groups. He said the agency is still investigating and has yet to confirm any role a terror group may have played in the mass shooting.

“There are allegations the individual made threats in the past to having ties to terrorist organizations,” Harper told Fox News.

"At this time we're looking at all angles right now," Harper said. "We do have suggestions that that individual may have leanings toward [radical Islam], that particular ideology. But right now we can’t say definitively so we’re still running everything around.”