eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old January 5th, 2018, 10:11 AM
Senior eCharchan

marvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nationalism has a way of oppressing others

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
I am amazed at your low IQ.. I know for a fact I have seen it on WhatsApp.. if you can post here, what are the chances somebody hasnít on WhatsApp or Twitter? Think about it.

If I post the screenshot, what do I get? Will you leave ec? Or can I ban you for a week for posting spam?
See my reply to ashdoc ji
Old January 5th, 2018, 10:49 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelous View Post
I meant to say that 2nd part of the thread you will find nowhere on whatsapp it was my own counter reaction in regard to the first part.. please read that again.
I can't understand half of what you were rambling about in the 2nd part.
Old January 5th, 2018, 11:41 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I can't understand half of what you were rambling about in the 2nd part.
I thought he wrote in plain and simple english. Yes, the first part has been doing the Whatsapp rounds but the second part is what Marvelling pai is explaining. But then Kkaka pai has a rejoinder to that too. So, all in all, instead of appreciating a fantastic thread here by Marvesollous pai, we have half the idiot echans trashing him. No wonder

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless
Old January 5th, 2018, 11:55 AM
Senior eCharchan

HarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelous View Post
I meant to say that 2nd part of the thread you will find nowhere on whatsapp it was my own counter reaction in regard to the first part.. please read that again.
Good reply.

Yeah, it would be dumb to ask nationality when you are in Indian. It should be pretty obvious.
Old January 5th, 2018, 12:22 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
I thought he wrote in plain and simple english.
"when you cross your street 'they' are belongs to the same country you are, why should they ask about your 'caste' ?"

.. is not English.. may be butler English or Jamaican way or speaking.
Old January 5th, 2018, 12:36 PM
be badass

MsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant futureMsShaanze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
I thought he wrote in plain and simple english. Yes, the first part has been doing the Whatsapp rounds but the second part is what Marvelling pai is explaining. But then Kkaka pai has a rejoinder to that too. So, all in all, instead of appreciating a fantastic thread here by Marvesollous pai, we have half the idiot echans trashing him. No wonder
Absolutely with you on that, my darling so bachkana this is, pin-pointing trivial differences, pettifogging and all. Not required
Old January 5th, 2018, 12:50 PM
Senior eCharchan

28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
"when you cross your street 'they' are belongs to the same country you are, why should they ask about your 'caste' ?"

Rahne do Shakti pai, fazool hai samjhana!

हर शाख़ पे उल्लू बैठा है
अंजामे गुलिस्ताँ क्या होगा?
Old January 5th, 2018, 03:04 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Oh... grammar natzying, are we I used to do that too... but then I realized that in my hurry to send a post out (or an e-mail), I have made many an error too.

Many times you write something down in a particular tense or with a specific meaning... and then you go in and modify some words so that they are more meaningful... but end up gandmaroing the grammar. And then you are trigger-happy to send it out as fast as possible.

I have grown wiser now... mistakes still happen and then there are a lot out there who do not really care about queen's english. If we keep nit-picking each and every line then we will not see many posts here, now will we

Marvesloopy pai's thought process was very clear... what tf would anybody ask about nationality within the country where we all assume to be of the same nation. This is only asked when you are in a different country. So why this foolish message that is so patriotically being passed around on whatsapp

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless
Old January 5th, 2018, 03:06 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsShaanze View Post
Absolutely with you on that, my darling so bachkana this is, pin-pointing trivial differences, pettifogging and all. Not required
Oh, you are back

Old January 5th, 2018, 03:29 PM
Senior eCharchan

28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute

Kya bevkoofi hai.. people have gone dumb it seems.. The message on whatsapp is so beautiful that despite all of use being Indians, we still identify ourselves on the basis of Caste, Creed and Religion and a person has to travel abroad to be called an Indian and the irony of it all and folks here are questioning why would they ask your caste/religion abroad?? :
Old January 5th, 2018, 03:48 PM
Senior eCharchan

HarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant futureHarHarMahaDev has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28virgo View Post
Kya bevkoofi hai.. people have gone dumb it seems.. The message on whatsapp is so beautiful that despite all of use being Indians, we still identify ourselves on the basis of Caste, Creed and Religion and a person has to travel abroad to be called an Indian and the irony of it all and folks here are questioning why would they ask your caste/religion abroad?? :
Oh is that what that meant?
Old January 5th, 2018, 03:58 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarHarMahaDev View Post
Oh is that what that meant?
You didn't know?
Old January 5th, 2018, 04:01 PM

Quote:
You didn't know?
Marvi bechara.. he didnít get it. Ended up getting lauded by senile-lassi pai.
Old January 5th, 2018, 04:07 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Marvi bechara.. he didnít get it. Ended up getting lauded by senile-lassi pai.
on another note, its kind of strange to see this political scene in India where BJP (who were the most communal of them all ) is becoming the champion of the masses & minorities (triple talk & all) and Kangressi's are trying to win elections on the basis of caste and community divide?
Old January 6th, 2018, 09:47 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Quote:
I think tu bevkoofi kar raha hai. You got Marvelouse pai all wrong. Read his post again, it is not what you think he is saying. Nobody in a foreign land will ask your caste (maybe religion). And nobody is questioning what they will ask in a foreign land. The question is within India itself. Why would anybody within India question your nationality. Samjha

And this is exactly what is happening... it seems everybody is questioning your nationality. And this is the foolishness that smart people like Marvellinga pai is trying to eliminate

Quote:
Marvi bechara.. he didn’t get it. Ended up getting lauded by senile-lassi pai.
Har shaak par ullu baitha hai
What tf will happen to the bageecha