eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Taaza Khabar - Current news

Notices

Taaza Khabar - Current news Discuss the latest news making waves...

Old September 5th, 2006, 04:23 AM
Indian eCharchan

Indian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond reputeIndian has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Stingray kills 'Crocodile Hunter' - Steve Irwin

used to watch his dare devil acts on discovery & animal planet. very sad that he is no more. the fish looks like a stealth bomber . is stelth design inspired from this fish ?

not ashamed to be IDLE !
Old September 5th, 2006, 10:41 AM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute

May he RIP. He was a good man but played with death too often. Wild animals
are called wild for certain reasons.
Anyways . He died doing what he loved.
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old September 5th, 2006, 11:56 AM
Senior eCharchan

28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute

RIP Steve Irwin..

He was extremely entertaining.. He had amazing knowledge about animals and his Aussie Accent alongwith usage of colloquial terms (Crikey!) made him a big hit... May his soul rest in peace...
Old September 5th, 2006, 11:59 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

I rad today that when the Stingray inserted its tail or whatever it is that they have into Steve's chest, our man Steve pulled it out. Medical experts say that if you have anything stickinginto yoru body cavity then you should not pull it out but seek medical attention.

Anyway, bad luck.. RIP.

And to all those who are suddenly rich or become rich and famous - You are not Superman. Give it a rest. Dont try stupid tricks. You are rich but not qualified for stupid tricks.
Old September 5th, 2006, 12:01 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

This makes me think - Why do we need Stingrays? Why even Sharks? I think all such dangers to man animals should be killed.

Fish should only be full of tasty lobster, shrimp, pomfret, king fish, mackerel, etc. I mean all the fish you see in the fish market.

Same with jungle. Ever so often you hear news reports of bears attacking tourists in the Yosemite area in northern California. Stupid bears.. Shoot thenm all.

Why do you need bears and lions and tigers which kill humans. Keep a few of them in circus or special reserved areas and shoot down the rest.
Old September 5th, 2006, 02:21 PM
Life is BEAUtiful

sunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha
This makes me think - Why do we need Stingrays? Why even Sharks? I think all such dangers to man animals should be killed.
Sutradarji, man is its biggest enemy. People of piece end up taking many lives, Is there any solution for that? Why not finish them, that will save a lot of lives, more than the lives taken by all animals combined

Why kill animals? Sharks dont come on land and start killing ppl, why do humans go in their territory. ppl want to swim, swim in the pool.

Similarly all animals are in jungle's and all, why go there and get killed. let them live their lives and u live urs. now if animals are going wild and attacking humans then go and kill them. Many people argue that killing animals is wrong, as if allowed then humans will finish all animals in no time and what after that? Dont you think humans will be the next target????

Above all I guess the most important reason is Animal Rights. u can't kill a Rat in univ without a special permission and lots of paper work showing why you want to kill it and what not

Old September 5th, 2006, 03:02 PM
Senior eCharchan

love_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud of

Sad to hear the news....I always enjoyed watching his adventures and amazed to see his courage. Why good people are taken away ??

I never know that Stingray can kill us. In Kerala that is very popular fish eaten in fresh as well as dry form.. it is very tasty. During recent India visit I enjoyed dry ones.
Old September 5th, 2006, 03:47 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

Talking Re: Stingray kills 'Crocodile Hunter' - Steve Irwin

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnykode
Sutradarji, man is its biggest enemy. People of piece end up taking many lives, Is there any solution for that? Why not finish them, that will save a lot of lives, more than the lives taken by all animals combined

Why kill animals? Sharks dont come on land and start killing ppl, why do humans go in their territory. ppl want to swim, swim in the pool.

Similarly all animals are in jungle's and all, why go there and get killed. let them live their lives and u live urs. now if animals are going wild and attacking humans then go and kill them. Many people argue that killing animals is wrong, as if allowed then humans will finish all animals in no time and what after that? Dont you think humans will be the next target????

Above all I guess the most important reason is Animal Rights. u can't kill a Rat in univ without a special permission and lots of paper work showing why you want to kill it and what not
Thanks for providing fuel to the fire I know many here will be pissed, but hey.. its a boring Tuesday after a nice three day Labour Day weekend, so let me start

Man is the most evolved and intelligent species among all other living species. So man is King! Man can do whatever. We want to go into the sea near a beach and swim, so be it. These stupid useless sharks have no business to be there. They should be killed. Keep a few in a acquarium.

Next, jungles. These are for man to enjoy. Animals can stay there but if they hurt man, then they need to be shipped into special reserved areas like that stupid Africa. Kill the rest of the dumb tigers and lions who only hurt man. Or better still - tame them like horses and let them serve man.

Fish in the sea - Pomfret, Shrimp, Crabs, Lobster.. yumm.... tasty... , Rawas, Bangda, Salmon, yummm.... Bombay Duck (bombil) .. tasty...

Only such tasty fish have any use for man. Kill the rest!

Man is king. When animals or some other species becomes more intelligent than man, then man will be a servant to that species. And that is not happening in the next 100 years at the very least... So till then screw the animals who hurt man!! Man rules!!!
Old September 5th, 2006, 03:59 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

I forgot.. Jungles should only have tasty meat animals like mutton, chicken, etc..
Old September 5th, 2006, 04:02 PM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for providing fuel to the fire I know many here will be pissed, but hey.. its a boring Tuesday after a nice three day Labour Day weekend, so let me start

Fish in the sea - Pomfret, Shrimp, Crabs, Lobster.. yumm.... tasty... , Rawas, Bangda, Salmon, yummm.... Bombay Duck (bombil) .. tasty...

Only such tasty fish have any use for man. Kill the rest!

Iss thread pe bhi popcorn ki dukan kholneka pilaan hai?
Old September 5th, 2006, 04:25 PM
Life is BEAUtiful

sunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Man is king. When animals or some other species becomes more intelligent than man, then man will be a servant to that species. And that is not happening in the next 100 years at the very least... So till then screw the animals who hurt man!! Man rules!!!
Man is the king chai pai, I agree on that.
Killing other species just because we are superior, naaaa there are better things to do then that. Why not install windows vista and try the voice activation service instead.

Old September 5th, 2006, 04:27 PM
Life is BEAUtiful

Quote:
I forgot.. Jungles should only have tasty meat animals like mutton, chicken, etc..
meat is also fun, I am not a veggie by any means, but pai if we kill all then no meat. so why not let them live in the forest and we stay in our house enjoying fish, mutton or chicken .

Old September 5th, 2006, 04:30 PM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
.. So till then screw the animals who hurt man!! Man rules!!!

You mean
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old September 5th, 2006, 05:02 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

Talking Re: Stingray kills 'Crocodile Hunter' - Steve Irwin

Allowed creatures
1) Jungle - Chicken, Mutton, Kabab ....etc.
2) Sea - Pomfret, Zhinga, Lobster, Crabs, Macchi Fry, Fish Curry

Baake sub ko maaro goli!!
Old September 5th, 2006, 11:56 PM
Clown Prince

chitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond repute

ah! yeah really sad. and I always thought that he and others like him plant animals to make a show. isnt it ironical that after dealing with dreadful animals his whole life, this man is killed by a rather harmless 'fish'.
i remember a dilogue from 'platoon' which goes something like this " we are kicking other's asses for long and it's high time that our asses get kicked."