eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Films

Notices

Films Your pet peeves and raves about new releases

Old October 12th, 2017, 06:55 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Review of Dangal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charchila View Post
Shit! I thought it was a good movie too but I must now reconsider
Let’s hear from Napoleon. If he likes it, you could still consider watching it
Old October 12th, 2017, 08:01 AM
Banned

log1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud of

Movie was sure for one time watch, as perfectionist had all perfectionism covered and not lack or slack left in any division/department,… But, I personally hate all sports movies,.. and hence,.. have not seen yet Sultan or Marycom yet,…
Bhaag Milkha Bhaag, I completed with 7-8 intervals as few love-dating and sex scenes kept me tied,…!

Dangal’s end was not that exciting or climax-ing deserved,… aamir was locked in a room,.. and that sound and seemed like very childish, rubbish and utter sootiyapa sort of,.. !
Rest the art of camera angle, rope, crane and wires....... filled humbug fights, back audience tied-in afterwards,........ with wire and rope, making same move of attempt 100 times and showing you two good moves with wires erased,....you rather watch real game or none at all. I did not like Chak de India either to that extent,..

Smarter are James Bond movies,.... that they show all such sports in a “sideways” ( such as,.. chicken fight is going on, in some country,.. Chinese sumo wrestlers are hi-fi-ing their thighs and fight is going on,.. and Jamesbond / Roger Moore takes a walk in that area,... just travels those areas, watching all this crappie garbage,.....going on in that city life.... )

^ We people, wove an emotional story with feeling-ful family-life, embedding around such, just like we showed in Lagaan,.... and Movie Dangal was made,...

I still remember, around 1981, a Sylvester Stallone movie had come of – Escape to victory’ or smthg and had terrible craze all over the city in AHD, as only one theater was bringing such English movies,…..
I did watch,.. but was not that impressed like all others sitting next to me in theater did ….. like OMG ! Woooow !
Those end scenes of making Goals in soccer, by Stallone making double 180 degree somersault jumps and,…. !

Shit ! It was all camera trick, wire, rope and crane, in a closed Gym room scenes, with 100s of attempts,… and then background audience tied-in,…. I had rather expected,..... show me good love making scenes and plain and soft love sort of sequences of gentle-soft love story,….. where actually eyes and heart speaks in silence and you can feel and hear it,.... and it follows with soft gentle french kisses and hugs and love-makings,...!

Last edited by log1iszero; October 12th, 2017 at 08:08 AM.
Old October 12th, 2017, 08:36 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

^^
Obviously you didn’t pay attention. The somersault was by Pele.

Pele had done that in real life too. It is his trademark ‘Bicycle kick’

And did you watch it thinking ‘Angrezi movie, so kissing and banging must be there’ and disappointed when you didn’t find any.
Old October 12th, 2017, 09:05 AM
Banned

log1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud of

`I did not see recently, it was at extreme youngie age,…I am collecting from my memory of 35+ yrs ago,.. the story was …..the prisoner team plays very hard in end and Stallone and few makes some unbelievable soccer goal-shots,….. Stallone was a total unknown at that time in India,…. No, I knew the background before hand...... and did expect it to watch it, at as a sport movie, n' watched with friends,… Gujarati medium mein sab padhe the,… toh movie toh dekhne ko hi thii,… dialects mein 80% bumper jaate the,… ball, bouncer ho ke, overhead nikal jaati thii,… foreign pronunciations kabhi kaan pe hi nahin pare the ! ‘

But I did realize one thing that others were enjoying ……while sports movies I did not like it, at all,…
Old October 12th, 2017, 09:13 AM

^^i also saw that in 80s when it showed on DD. In 85 and 86 Stallone became famous for his Rambo series. He is the main lead in escape to victory too, by t the star was Pele and his bicycle kick came at the end. There was another soccer player who was juggling the ball with him s feet. Anyone remember his name?
Old October 12th, 2017, 09:43 AM
Banned

In 80s,…We were used to watch n’ accept our stylish chocolate heroes like Rajesh, Shashi, Rishi, ameet with hair perfectly styled, perfect hair-combed, face w/ make-ups and right normal body,… with no macho, pahelwaan-chhap kasarath-baaj body or 6 packs and such,..
so our eyes would never take/accept Stallone as any hero at that time,… ( aise toh, hamaari purani Jitendra ki movies O’ mein, saliya bend kar ne waala pahelwaan chaap villain huaa karte hai, yaa fir, Amar Akbar Anthony mein, Parveen Baabi ke Body-guard hone ko suit karenge,......yaa shetty type, as villains,….
Aise log hero kaise?

- So eyes would never accept them( per that time’s mentality - 6 packs and Gym built body means shitt, and can be sweet choco heroes like our Rishi kapoor or Stylish and " aabhi jaa " kind of rolaa-maaru, our chalta-purja,.. Rajesh Khanna )

……. Also Stallone, was speaking like,….. jaws pe lakwa maar gaya ho,.. yaa toh abhi abhi dentists ke paas se ek “ daadh ” nikal-waa ke aaya ho,….. Lol.
aare bhai seedha bol naa,.. aise ek hi judbe pe, jor de ke aakhir kyun bolta hai,... Tooth-ache suffering ?

So, no1 took Stallone as any hero, but an elyu-felyu, aira-gaira, Naththu-gaira, goon type…

Last edited by log1iszero; October 12th, 2017 at 09:58 AM.