eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Films

Notices

Films Your pet peeves and raves about new releases

Old January 8th, 2010, 12:36 PM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I saw the movie 'Three idiots' with sitting nearby Dia mirza!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
Did he sit next to him? Did anything happen?
no my friends were not going for a movie.
Old January 9th, 2010, 02:13 AM
Benam eCharchan

Anonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellyfinger View Post
Andheri raat mein, dia tere haath mein.

Nosh farmayein

Andheri raat mein Dia tere haath mein
Tune Liya nahin, to Dia kisi aur ke haath mein
Old January 10th, 2010, 12:51 AM
honest lawyer ;-)

lawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond repute

While on the subject (and this has nothing to do with either Dia Mirza or 3 idiots) we were at this new Trident hotel last night at Bandra East, and didn't know that there was some bollywood award ceremony going on across the street at the MMRDA grounds.. apparently the hotel was hosting the afterparty. was heading out around 1.30 am-ish and waiting for the valet to bring my car... a merc pulled into the foyer and the bachchan family got off. i have never thought of aishwarya as beautiful per se, but damn! was i proven wrong last night or what! she stared at me from the time she got off till she entered the hotel with a broad smile like as if she knew me or something and i just stood there, staring right back, rather dumbstruck. porcelain, yes, but inexplicably beautiful!!!
Old January 10th, 2010, 03:21 AM
Senior eCharchan

milanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawgirl707 View Post
While on the subject (and this has nothing to do with either Dia Mirza or 3 idiots) we were at this new Trident hotel last night at Bandra East, and didn't know that there was some bollywood award ceremony going on across the street at the MMRDA grounds.. apparently the hotel was hosting the afterparty. was heading out around 1.30 am-ish and waiting for the valet to bring my car... a merc pulled into the foyer and the bachchan family got off. i have never thought of aishwarya as beautiful per se, but damn! was i proven wrong last night or what! she stared at me from the time she got off till she entered the hotel with a broad smile like as if she knew me or something and i just stood there, staring right back, rather dumbstruck. porcelain, yes, but inexplicably beautiful!!!
didnt know she was a bisexual..thanks for the info
Old January 10th, 2010, 09:23 AM
honest lawyer ;-)

lawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milanfanabhi View Post
I didn't know one's sexuality could be identified merely by them staring at you...!!!
Old January 10th, 2010, 09:26 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I didn't know one's sexuality could be identified merely by them staring at you...!!!
Unless you were with some extremely handsome guy (or you yourself are an extremely handsome guy) it sort of indicates that her staring at you might mean she is bi... doesn't it

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old January 10th, 2010, 11:44 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milanfanabhi View Post
I dont care about bi or straight when it comes to Aish, Priyanka and Lara. It would be a heavenly delight to see Aish, Priyanka and Lara Dutta in a three-some!
Old January 11th, 2010, 09:04 AM
Benam eCharchan

Anonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
I dont care about bi or straight when it comes to Aish, Priyanka and Lara. It would be a heavenly delight to see Aish, Priyanka and Lara Dutta in a three-some!
I hope you are imagining Lara role-play as a male member of the 3-member-team.
Old January 11th, 2010, 07:16 PM
honest lawyer ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
I hope you are imagining Lara role-play as a male member of the 3-member-team.
haha...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
Unless you were with some extremely handsome guy (or you yourself are an extremely handsome guy) it sort of indicates that her staring at you might mean she is bi... doesn't it
I'm not an extremely handsome guy, as for whether i was with one, it doesn't matter because she wasn't looking at the person i was with anyway. and i wouldn't say i'm stellar looking as a woman either.. giving her the benefit of doubt, i could be looking at someone whose face i find familiar but can't place. happens sometimes... and i'm not complaining this time
Old January 11th, 2010, 09:17 PM
Banned

sprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
and i wouldn't say i'm stellar looking as a woman either..
are you sure about this?
Old January 12th, 2010, 08:32 AM
honest lawyer ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprite View Post
are you sure about this?
ya. i have good eyesight. no glasses (yet).
Old January 12th, 2010, 08:33 AM
Senior eCharchan

smellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ya. i have good eyesight. no glasses (yet).

I can tell from your avatar!!
Old January 12th, 2010, 08:34 AM
honest lawyer ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellyfinger View Post
I can tell from your avatar!!
ya, me too
Old January 12th, 2010, 09:37 AM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute

I have to find Aish's blog now.......

I went to trident hotel and I could not stop looking at this ...... the moment I left the car ...
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old January 12th, 2010, 09:52 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute

Lawgirl, maybe Aish is playing Vakil in some future movie and was examining you clinically
I will not be hurried and I will not be bullied