eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Films

Notices

Films Your pet peeves and raves about new releases

Old September 12th, 2008, 02:34 AM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: no PHONE NUMBERS ... WRITE SEND Message to BOLLYWOOD Film Stars

Please do not divulge the detels ... just confirm YES or NO ... how meny of you have been contacted and received private messages in your free message folder?

I can understand why so many movie stars have not logged in for the past few days. Bollywood film industry must be worried due to political events of last few days. I was expecting Didi Rekha's reply ... hopefully next week.

I remember ... two or three superstars of Bollywood joined this site except they mek mistek of registering with real names. So many crazy members didn't believe they were who they were and they left ... I mean superstars left but crazies stayed on. I wish it was other way around.

It was because of reason mensioned above that now they (movie stars super stars) login using not real nem nems.

Didi Rekha ... just send me a pm ... don't reply here in opun forum.
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Old September 12th, 2008, 03:54 AM
Senior eCharchan

User Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond reputeUser Name has a reputation beyond repute
Re: no PHONE NUMBERS ... WRITE SEND Message to BOLLYWOOD Film Stars

Karan johar PMed me, he was looking for extraordinary endowed men, i told him about tantu baba and asked him to complete 300 posts and ask for himself in laal mirchi
Old September 12th, 2008, 10:30 AM
unbanned and unstoppable

gayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant future

Kal raat chen ka nind aaya. No sapne. slept like a baby. I think the last week so with some may hotties was very tiring. I am now totally refreshed and ready for action again
Old September 12th, 2008, 10:45 AM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantric_yogi View Post
Please do not divulge the detels ... just confirm YES or NO ... how meny of you have been contacted and received private messages in your free message folder?
What are you talking about?
Regardless of this thread, I always get private messages in my message folder from Sridevi, Shilpa Shetty, Urmila Matondkar and now Lara Dutta too. No No seriously.
Old September 16th, 2008, 11:14 AM
unbanned and unstoppable

gayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant futuregayaguzra#1 has a brilliant future

Compukid and Amtha Bhai, Please refrain from posting the pics like Gul panang and Shreya Saran. You have to understand that I do not have time for all the bollywood heriones and neither do I have the energy. So kindly refrain from posting such pics. nahi tho 24/7 massage therapy pe he rehna padega The list is getting out of control.
Old September 16th, 2008, 11:17 AM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gayaguzra#1 View Post
Compukid and Amtha Bhai, Please refrain from posting the pics like Gul panang and Shreya Saran. You have to understand that I do not have time for all the bollywood heriones and neither do I have the energy. So kindly refrain from posting such pics. nahi tho 24/7 massage therapy pe he rehna padega The list is getting out of control.
Tow fir kiska mangtaa?
Mallika Sharewhat chalengi?
Fine I will post hers after I am done with her.
Old September 17th, 2008, 11:09 AM
unbanned and unstoppable

last night was very peaceful, slept like a baby. No dreamzs. The heroines gave me a break. aakir it's in their interest to give me rest once in a while.
Old September 17th, 2008, 02:45 PM
unbanned and unstoppable

cant wait to see Priyanka Chopra in this new song. Hope they release it soon

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/E...ow/3489155.cms
Old September 18th, 2008, 10:13 AM
unbanned and unstoppable

Folks, last night I really got a strange dream. ab tak tum log ko patha tho hoga ki sirf Bollywood heroines mera sapne me aati thi. Last night Hollywood actress stepped in for the first time. It was none other than Scarlett Johanssen. Needless to say it was once in a life time experience with gori meemsaab

I request all of you to keep this between us. I don't want her boy friend to get all jealous and do something stupid
Old September 18th, 2008, 10:17 AM
Clown Prince

chitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Folks, last night I really got a strange dream. ab tak tum log ko patha tho hoga ki sirf Bollywood heroines mera sapne me aati thi. Last night Hollywood actress stepped in for the first time. It was none other than Scarlett Johanssen. Needless to say it was once in a life time experience with gori meemsaab

I request all of you to keep this between us. I don't want her boy friend to get all jealous and do something stupid
Guzre!!
Aainda Scarlett aur Katie ki taraf apni buri nazar daali to Kareena ko tere dreamland me bhej doonga ...phir khelte rahna kabaddi kabaddi..

Old September 18th, 2008, 01:47 PM
unbanned and unstoppable

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitrala View Post
Guzre!!
Aainda Scarlett aur Katie ki taraf apni buri nazar daali to Kareena ko tere dreamland me bhej doonga ...phir khelte rahna kabaddi kabaddi..
sahi he. usi bahane Kareena mera paas vaapas aa jayegi. She was a bit upset that I am going out with Soha and Priyanka. Now she'll want me more
Old September 22nd, 2008, 11:59 AM
unbanned and unstoppable

Ever since I came to know that Kingfisher is starting service from the bay area I have become restless. Last night I dreamt that I was flying in the kingfisher airlines and the desi hostesses were so hooot, nice, kind accommodating, treated me like a king and wat not. Thanks to my dreams I know how it feels to be in the mile high club
Old September 22nd, 2008, 11:46 PM
Ruler of Middle Earth

compukid has a reputation beyond reputecompukid has a reputation beyond reputecompukid has a reputation beyond reputecompukid has a reputation beyond reputecompukid has a reputation beyond reputecompukid has a reputation beyond reputecompukid has a reputation beyond reputecompukid has a reputation beyond reputecompukid has a reputation beyond reputecompukid has a reputation beyond reputecompukid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ever since I came to know that Kingfisher is starting service from the bay area I have become restless. Last night I dreamt that I was flying in the kingfisher airlines and the desi hostesses were so hooot, nice, kind accommodating, treated me like a king and wat not. Thanks to my dreams I know how it feels to be in the mile high club
Does this help a bit ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-f1pd2O12U

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE
Old September 23rd, 2008, 02:33 PM
unbanned and unstoppable

Quote:
Originally Posted by compukid View Post
Does this help a bit ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-f1pd2O12U

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

waah waah. kya nazariya he. then my eyes drifted to the kingfisher swimsuit series 2008 in the related links. waah that made my night
Old September 23rd, 2008, 05:38 PM
Ruler of Middle Earth

compukid has a reputation beyond reputecompukid has a reputation beyond reputecompukid has a reputation beyond reputecompukid has a reputation beyond reputecompukid has a reputation beyond reputecompukid has a reputation beyond reputecompukid has a reputation beyond reputecompukid has a reputation beyond reputecompukid has a reputation beyond reputecompukid has a reputation beyond reputecompukid has a reputation beyond repute

http://specials.rediff.com/getahead/...p/22celeb2.htm

man, check her out....drivin me crazy. gayaguzra jee, aaj shilpa ki baari hai