eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Indian Politics

Notices

Indian Politics Our national time-pass!

Old January 21st, 2011, 12:37 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Post Hindutva Terror - Bad Apples From The Family Orchard

The BJP still does not get it. Its association with RSS will always keep it in the Opposition aisle in Parliament. Gadkari and Advani will drown the party which was so successful under Vajpayee.

Well, good for the nation that a party which associates and even defends the RSS will stay on the side lines.

Quote:
Hindutva Terror - Bad Apples From The Family Orchard

The BJP’s denial of any link with Hindutva terror is as loud as its embarrassment is acute

Weeks after Swami Aseemanand confessed to his involvement in 2007 Samjhauta Express blast, the BJP is still in political denial. Party spokesperson Nirmala Sitharaman asks, “Where is the need to own up to anything? Aseemanand was in no way a member of the party. We are neither worried nor embarrassed. We don’t recognise any of the statements made by him.”

Sources confirm that the BJP is clear on its stand on Hindu extremism. The party denounces any form of terror. It doesn’t support terror activities and believes that those found guilty of such acts should be tried under the law of the land. Question Sitharaman about the party’s plan of action and she protests: “Why should we need a special agenda for that? We have far more important issues—like the upa’s corruption—to handle than worry about this. This leaked confession is a clear attempt of the Congress to divert attention from the corruption charges against the UPA government.”

BJP president Nitin Gadkari echoes the view. “The Congress has left no stone unturned to defame the Sangh,” he said. “This recent allegation is part of the same votebank politics that the Congress plays.” With key assembly elections coming up in Assam, Kerala, Tamil Nadu and West Bengal, Gadkari may have a point, given that Assam alone has a 35 per cent minority population. But there is little hiding the fact that the Aseemanand confessions have made a dent.

Which is why RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat also issued a statement. “Elements nurturing extremist views have been asked to leave the organisation. A majority of the people the government has accused had left voluntarily and a few were told that this extremism will not work in the RSS,” he said.

However, within the BJP, senior leaders seem uncomfortable about commenting on the issue. Which is perhaps why senior party leader Arun Jaitley, who was to be present at the release of Ratan Sharda’s book Secrets of RSS at the party headquarters in Delhi last week, decided to skip the event at the last moment.

Gadkari, who was at the book release, said rather sheepishly, “I had given time for this (event) some three months back. It is coincidental that the release of this book should be happening at such time when allegations are being made.” Gadkari also felt it was necessary to attack the charges being leveled at the RSS by investigators. “The allegation that RSS office-bearer Indresh Kumar (who has been questioned in connection with the Ajmer dargah blast) was an ISI agent is laughable,” he said. “Pushing its agenda of votebank politics, the Congress is busy hanging the nationalists in this country and protecting anti-nationals like Afzal Guru.”

The BJP’s legal cell believes that the case against Aseemanand will not stand in a court of law. The BJP and the Sangh, it is learnt, will provide covert legal aid to the swami as well as Indresh Kumar should the need arise.

LINK
Old January 21st, 2011, 12:48 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hindutva Terror - Bad Apples From The Family Orchard

I wouldn't give much credence to some BS propagated by Outlook.. the mouthpiece of Congress.. editored by guess who?.. age-old Congress ka pithhoo Vinod Mehta.. Debonair magazine ka ex-editor.. lol..

Cha pai.. You are not helping anybody's cause by putting the kind of tags you are.. I thought this forum was not about propaganda from one person..
Old January 21st, 2011, 12:53 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
I wouldn't give much credence to some BS propagated by Outlook.. the mouthpiece of Congress.. editored by guess who?.. age-old Congress ka pithhoo Vinod Mehta.. Debonair magazine ka ex-editor.. lol..

Cha pai.. You are not helping anybody's cause by putting the kind of tags you are.. I thought this forum was not about propaganda from one person..
You are free to write articles/opinions and post news which favors your BJP or RSS. I have not stopped anyone. I am just 'reporting' what I read on news sites. What has that got to do with propaganda by one man?

And about Outlook magazine. If it were to write good things about BJP, like this article - 'Should We Sit And Weep Or Should We Move Ahead?' in the same issue, then what would you say? That the magazine is being a Congress mouth piece?
Old January 21st, 2011, 12:56 AM
Always on target

jeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond repute

BJP minus RSS is equal to congress

How many congresses do we need to ruin this country?

See, Sangh has taken note of it and asked extremist to leave, and there is no proof that people has left it, it is fundamentalist nationalist organization but it is not terrorist organization, despite congress blamed it for mahatma’s murder, no proof was found in 50s
it talks about legitimate pride in Hinduism, it is not against Sikhism despite our misadventure. it was first one to protect biharis from MNS. my personal experience with this organization was great

Some bad apples are in military orchard as well, there is bad apple crop of jagdish tytler, sajjan kumar, etc in congress itself.

That is why at personal level, I give RSS benefit of doubt, will wait for some time before joining your group

Again we betrayed Assamese, these assamese and nagas welcomed these Bingos during liberation war, and just to get some muslim votes, UPA deserted them, EC I have seen Afganhs in Lajpat nagar market in Delhi, they came during soviet invasion of Afghanistan, we were on soviet side and did this

jeetIAF
Old January 21st, 2011, 01:02 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Lets just start every thread on this forum with Hindutva terror words appended to the thread name in the beginning, no matter what its about.. this will attract plenty of traffic on this forum..

please study and use this example.. "Hindutva Terror - Indian cricket team attempts historic ODI series win in SA"
Old January 21st, 2011, 01:04 AM
Always on target

jeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
You are free to write articles/opinions and post news which favors your BJP or RSS. I have not stopped anyone. I am just 'reporting' what I read on news sites. What has that got to do with propaganda by one man?

And about Outlook magazine. If it were to write good things about BJP, like this article - 'Should We Sit And Weep Or Should We Move Ahead?' in the same issue, then what would you say? That the magazine is being a Congress mouth piece?
All of us can read any BS but coming out with right conclusion is our individual talent, actually one should have right sort of head for it

All of us have lived enough in India and practically don’t need any news article to formulate our opinion on every matter, if we have enough individual experience to formulate our opinion there is no need to read about it

jeetIAF
Old January 21st, 2011, 01:07 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

Quote:
Lets just start every thread on this forum with Hindutva terror words appended to the thread name in the beginning, no matter what its about.. this will attract plenty of traffic on this forum..

please study and use this example.. "Hindutva Terror - Indian cricket team attempts historic ODI series win in SA"
I did not invent this tag, its in the Outlook article itself. Please check for yourself. I am just reporting and I have a fear that RSS will cause the first major international terrorist event at the hands of a radicalised Hindu and bring extreme shame to Hinduism.
Old January 21st, 2011, 01:07 AM
Senior eCharchan

Randheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeetiaf View Post
BJP minus RSS is equal to congress
BJP is in fact the original Congress .

Indira Gandhi's heir was Sanjay Gandhi's son and Wife are in BJP.

So BJP is the original Congress.
Old January 21st, 2011, 01:10 AM
Always on target

Quote:

See Hindutva terror is almost non existing, few Hindu people are indulging in terrorism that is it, it is not national phenomena leave alone international.

But if this bring traffic to site, I am fine with it.

jeetIAF
Old January 21st, 2011, 01:16 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

Quote:
See Hindutva terror is almost non existing, few Hindu people are indulging in terrorism that is it, it is not national phenomena leave alone international.

But if this bring traffic to site, I am fine with it.

jeetIAF
What traffic? What advantage do I get?

Do I get money out of more traffic? No I dont.

Do new or more folks click on ads? No they dont.

Do we get more members who become regular? No we dont.

Does Congress pay me? No they dont.

Does BJP learn from its mistakes? No they dont.

I dont care for BJP or Congress but I do care about Hinduism because I am one. I dont want Hindus to be equated to Muslims and terrorism.
Old January 21st, 2011, 01:20 AM
Senior eCharchan

Randheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What traffic? Does Congress pay me? No they dont..
Cha Pai, Congress pays Rediff Heavily

Just look for your sources in Mumbai Congress, may be we can get some funding and become congress mouth piece.

Remember how Poor Pranab Roy and Vinod Dua were in 1990s and how rich they are now courtesy Congress

Hope one day we will also be rich
Old January 21st, 2011, 01:35 AM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I dont want Hindus to be equated to Muslims and terrorism.
it is the congress and its media stooges who have equated hindus with terrorism .

Old January 21st, 2011, 01:42 AM

Talking Re: Hindutva Terror - Bad Apples From The Family Orchard

How come i can add only 5 tags when i start a thread but Cha gets to add so many when he does.. Aint that misuse of admin superpower???
Old January 21st, 2011, 05:58 AM
Always on target

Quote:
What traffic? What advantage do I get?

Do I get money out of more traffic? No I dont.

Do new or more folks click on ads? No they dont.

Do we get more members who become regular? No we dont.

Does Congress pay me? No they dont.

Does BJP learn from its mistakes? No they dont.

I dont care for BJP or Congress but I do care about Hinduism because I am one. I dont want Hindus to be equated to Muslims and terrorism.
i was responding Sarvi not you

baaki I dont undestand how money is made through internet

i even dont know how I have contributed to site and to what extent

sorry, but intention was never to irritate you

till the time we dont have hindu terrorist against uncle sam, dont worry about hindu terrorism, they will never get attention like Islamic fundamentalism, Dont worry hindu is a dear religion to me as well, my daadi and jeejaji are hindu only

jeetIAF
Old January 21st, 2011, 06:33 AM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Arre Jeetbaba senti nahi hone ka

Cha ka congress haar raha hi jutee padd rahe hi taraf se to thoda Cha kabhi kabhi bhadak jaata hi

Everyone over here knows Cha never intended to earn from this site,infact over the years he has been spending out of his pocket to keep this site running,Echarcha is our home and apna bada bhai usko saja savarkar apne liye rakha hi so enjoy
Quote:
i was responding Sarvi not you

baaki I dont undestand how money is made through internet

i even dont know how I have contributed to site and to what extent

sorry, but intention was never to irritate you

till the time we dont have hindu terrorist against uncle sam, dont worry about hindu terrorism, they will never get attention like Islamic fundamentalism, Dont worry hindu is a dear religion to me as well, my daadi and jeejaji are hindu only

jeetIAF