eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > Crowning Glory

Notices

Crowning Glory A home for our best content ... award winning created by eCharchans!!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #121  
Old November 3rd, 2013, 11:41 AM
JaiSpeaks's Avatar
JaiSpeaks JaiSpeaks is offline
The NEo of Echarcha
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: USA
Posts: 6,830
JaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Belief in the concept of Drishti/nazar?

When someone says buri nazar se bachaye , do they also mean their own?

Or it is implied that his or her nazar is not bura ?
__________________
If you win you need not explain.. But if you lose you should not be there to explain
Reply With Quote
  #122  
Old November 3rd, 2013, 02:19 PM
amritvani's Avatar
amritvani amritvani is offline
Title: deleted 12:21 PM
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: teri gali se agey, phir left aur wapas
Posts: 1,213
amritvani has a reputation beyond reputeamritvani has a reputation beyond reputeamritvani has a reputation beyond reputeamritvani has a reputation beyond reputeamritvani has a reputation beyond reputeamritvani has a reputation beyond reputeamritvani has a reputation beyond reputeamritvani has a reputation beyond reputeamritvani has a reputation beyond reputeamritvani has a reputation beyond reputeamritvani has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Belief in the concept of Drishti/nazar?

I don't believe in drishti / nazar but I remember my mom did that when many good things happened to me in short period, and it was pretty cool. May be thousands of years ago at the same place a mom did nazar for her son following the exact same procedure though it is not documented or taught formally which is fascinating, I can totally identify with that, and though do not believe in it I am very supportive of such innocent customs that don't cost money or time and cause no harm to anyone.
Reply With Quote
  #123  
Old November 3rd, 2013, 07:21 PM
GpeL's Avatar
GpeL GpeL is offline
Pelu Pelu
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Yahaan vahaan jaahaan tahaan
Posts: 19,162
GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Belief in the concept of Drishti/nazar?

Only exception and that has got nothing to do with energy transfer is "self nazar"..

Try this and it works.

If you are hurt (don't just for the heck of experimenting though)... and have pain which bothers you to wits end..

Just do this.

Think "I am perfectly ok.. I am feeling great and I am enjoying everything that is happeing to me" you will find feeling much better.. The pain is still there but you will feel it less.

The reason is not that you have suddenly stopped electrons or electric or nuclear energy from flowing into parts that are causing pain.. it is because you distracted your thinking elsewhere and so feel less miserable.. It works.

Of course I am not suggesting you go for a surgery thinking you won't feel pain or such..you will scream and yelp for sure.. or pick a fight with a black, horny, angry dude and get your ass kicked.. nope.. bad idea.

It is seen in medicine that if you believe the medicine will cure you, you show a better recovery and if you don't and are hell bent in feeling miserable and feel that its all a lost cause and the world is crumbling around you.. your recovery will be slow.. and worse, it just might end up being just that.

It is not because of any magic etc.. it is the kind of hormons body produces that aids/hampers recovery.. you say I am talking bull ka tatti then explain this..

When you are touched by a very hot piece (of metal.. hell even an ass) your reflex kicks in.. you will jump or move that part of the body with such a speed which you cannot even if you try without such an input.. try it.. or let say you are paranoid of frogs and are sitting on a couch totally relaxed.. with your head resting on the head rest, your eyes seeing the fan.. and someone stealthly places a platic reaslitic looking frog on your lap.. nothing happens when the frog is placed.. brain has not reacted to that input YET.. you straighten up and notice the frog on your lap.. what happens.. you yelp at the top of your lungs and leap so high from your sitting position to almost hit the cieling fan.. or say someone is handing a hot cup of beverage you are very carefully handling lt lest you spill it on your million dollar armani suit or your hosts sexy lingarie... and THEN you notice that frog.. let your imagination run wild and think what would be the result!!

All because of a well known hormone kicking in.. adrenalin it is called.. it is produced by the body at will and the brain controls its production.. yes the same that is released in controlled quantities when you ride a roller coaster.. it gives pleasure.. and it gives a surge of energy.. giving you almost superhuman strength and all in a fraction of a second..
__________________
GpeL a day
Keeps mischief away.

Last edited by GpeL; November 3rd, 2013 at 07:25 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #124  
Old November 3rd, 2013, 08:16 PM
badriprasad's Avatar
badriprasad badriprasad is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Patna BIHAR!
Posts: 4,937
badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Belief in the concept of Drishti/nazar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GpeL View Post
Think "I am perfectly ok.. I am feeling great and I am enjoying everything that is happeing to me" you will find feeling much better.. The pain is still there but you will feel it less.

It is seen in medicine that if you believe the medicine will cure you, you show a better recovery and if you don't and are hell bent in feeling miserable and feel that its all a lost cause and the world is crumbling around you.. your recovery will be slow.. and worse, it just might end up being just that.

It is not because of any magic etc.. it is the kind of hormons body produces that aids/hampers recovery.. you say I am talking bull ka tatti then explain this..

.


First step in right direction ... now we are getting somewhere ...

Even though I disagree with you bold underlined ... but I respect your views cause you believe so. I disagree because the truth is, we just don't know. Obviously, you are referring (partially) to what we know as "double blind" tests or "placebo effect". In many tests, more than 1/3rd of patients have responded positively to placebo effect ... EVEN ANIMALS! YES, you read it right ... ANIMALS! Psychologists have come up with many theories but we don't know how it words. Unlike you guys, the pseudo scientists and doctors and philosophers etc etc ... no scientist has ever gone on record declaring placebo effect a BULLSHIT. NONE. We believe but we don't know how or what of it. Belief is a powerful system is all we know. We're waiting for enough evidence to pile up. Man didn't reach moon in one single leap ... it took decades of accumulated knowledge which made journey possible.

A request ... you educated guys want to rushing rushing calling to me insen ... please holding your fingers while I google. Just 3 minutes.


edit/add ...

Ist link ...


IIIrd link
IVth link
lazy buggers ... do your own google.



Next stop ... Kalidas
__________________
............................................
दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com

Last edited by badriprasad; November 4th, 2013 at 10:50 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #125  
Old November 3rd, 2013, 10:02 PM
GpeL's Avatar
GpeL GpeL is offline
Pelu Pelu
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Yahaan vahaan jaahaan tahaan
Posts: 19,162
GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Belief in the concept of Drishti/nazar?

Tantu shri? Subere subere (it is 10ish am my time) bewadaa marelaa hai kyaa? Ki sandey ka teyl ka hoarding kar liye.. ki tumhaara adaarniyaa pandrainchi vacation chhutti par hai ki mere chavaatri saamp ko bin bajaa bajaa kar uthaarelaa hai? What ever..

abe lulli ke topi.. (pyaar se), chutad ke dhakkan (voich voich pyaar se) First who the fuck is listverse and what is their claim to fame.. first I am hearing of them.. un ka credentials aur author ka credentials bhi chipkaa.. google produces hell of a lot of garbage and any one can pick and choose as per their interest..

Cancer.org same same.. tomorrow some xyz goes to a site that registers... .org .ins and .stupids and regietera a urstupid.org, every one and I am supposed to take em seriously? I agree there have been unexplained cancer recoveries.. the fact remains that CANCER Itself is inexplicable.. it happens because of certain gene mutation (read prions) and (and can reverse/stop iteslf with mutation again) therefore no particular explanation except "off springs/siblings/close relatives (and especially the maternal side and I know why can explain it, but you sure are capable of googleing yourself and picking a link of your choice based on your belief logic be damned as I ain't here to change anybodies belief system) of cancer are at a HIGHER RISK than others.. so stop pissing in the air and hope to hit the moon.. ok.. don't even go there.. I have done enough study of many subjects and CANCER in particular as it has affected me personally and first hand for your kind info..

So if the origin of a disease is itself iffy, uncertain, and up for grabs, all studies and observations evem empirical and experimental results (again empirical and clinical) including placebo, belief systems, morphia or potent chemicals will be understandably shrouded in a cloud of uncertainty.. NO?

a+b+c = x and a and b are sorta known but x and c are not, it implies you are unsure of/cannot be certain of a and b to begin with.. use your brains for a change and stop relying on your pandrainchi for everything.

and always remember.. Apun ki to gaand phat chuki hai.. baba ke chavattari se daro aur us ko chednaa band karo.. love-day.. (extremly heartfelt pyaar se)!!
__________________
GpeL a day
Keeps mischief away.

Last edited by GpeL; November 4th, 2013 at 12:50 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #126  
Old November 4th, 2013, 12:41 AM
Origmos's Avatar
Origmos Origmos is offline
The Destroyer of Maya
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,568
Origmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Belief in the concept of Drishti/nazar?

Arre Badribhai

What did I do to make you hate scientists and philosophers in this forum?
__________________
Sorry for the inconvenience!
Reply With Quote
  #127  
Old November 4th, 2013, 07:49 AM
Rakhi's Avatar
Rakhi Rakhi is offline
Senior eCharchan
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 9,702
Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Belief in the concept of Drishti/nazar?

Ok Gpel..I get you. You call the positive impact hormonal-activity and i call it the power of positive thinking (prayer). I really dont see why there should be any problem when the end result is going to be the same.

I will share something personal with you. I am convinced its because of my prayer and I am curious what your scientific explanation could be for this.

When I was 36 weeks pregnant, I had an episode. The baby wouldn't move since morning which was weird because she was such an active baby. By 4 PM I was so worried I rushed to ER. They could not detect the heartbeat initially but later they could detect a very faint heartbeat. Too faint to attempt bringing her out as that would put extra pressure on her other internal organs. The only way to save the baby was to increase the heartbeat in-utero. I was given so many medications in a span of few hours and I was freaked out...as you can understand what it means to lose someone. Then my Doula suggested that I calm down, lay still and start praying (meanwhile, I decided to take a break from all medications). While doing so, I was not praying for God above. I was singing a song to her. Twinkle twinkle little star...this was what I used to sing to her since I turned 20 weeks. Very slowly, her heart beat improved; not because of medications which were tried several times before. It improved to the point I carried to term. She still had heart beat issues during birth but she made it.
I like to believe its only because of my "prayer" to "her" (not to God) that saved her.

What could be the scientific explanation?
__________________
Alas, I am a woman friendless, hopeless!

Last edited by Rakhi; November 4th, 2013 at 07:51 AM. Reason: spellings
Reply With Quote
  #128  
Old November 4th, 2013, 08:43 AM
GpeL's Avatar
GpeL GpeL is offline
Pelu Pelu
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Yahaan vahaan jaahaan tahaan
Posts: 19,162
GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Belief in the concept of Drishti/nazar?

Think carefully.. read your post carefully.. YOU gave the explanation yourself.. I will elaborate as soon as you respond.. but before responding, do give re-reading what you just posted a try.. I am quite assured you will see the explanation you inadvertently were asking me. You might have not used the exact terminology but it is there..trust me. You will be amazed.
__________________
GpeL a day
Keeps mischief away.
Reply With Quote
  #129  
Old November 4th, 2013, 08:46 AM
Rakhi's Avatar
Rakhi Rakhi is offline
Senior eCharchan
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 9,702
Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Belief in the concept of Drishti/nazar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GpeL View Post
Think carefully.. read your post carefully.. YOU gave the explanation yourself.. I will elaborate as soon as you respond.. but before responding, do give re-reading what you just posted a try.. I am quite assured you will see the explanation you inadvertently were asking me. You might have not used the exact terminology but it is there..trust me. You will be amazed.
Ya well...staying calm. You know what, I also think its because of that. However, you know what made me calm...talking to her; praying to her.
__________________
Alas, I am a woman friendless, hopeless!
Reply With Quote
  #130  
Old November 4th, 2013, 08:49 AM
GpeL's Avatar
GpeL GpeL is offline
Pelu Pelu
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Yahaan vahaan jaahaan tahaan
Posts: 19,162
GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Belief in the concept of Drishti/nazar?

You can call it praying to her (depending on your singing skills praying to be patient to your braying) but yes.. partly yes you homed in on half of it.. there is other half still out there.. look for it.. come on you can do it.. hip hip hurray.. I am the cheer leader..you can do it.. try once more.. just just one more.
__________________
GpeL a day
Keeps mischief away.
Reply With Quote
  #131  
Old November 4th, 2013, 09:37 AM
Rakhi's Avatar
Rakhi Rakhi is offline
Senior eCharchan
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 9,702
Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Belief in the concept of Drishti/nazar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GpeL View Post
You can call it praying to her (depending on your singing skills praying to be patient to your braying) but yes.. partly yes you homed in on half of it.. there is other half still out there.. look for it.. come on you can do it.. hip hip hurray.. I am the cheer leader..you can do it.. try once more.. just just one more.
I give up...you are supposed to meet midway.
__________________
Alas, I am a woman friendless, hopeless!
Reply With Quote
  #132  
Old November 4th, 2013, 09:54 AM
sanjayt's Avatar
sanjayt sanjayt is offline
Senior eCharchan
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Cygnus X-1
Posts: 2,067
sanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Belief in the concept of Drishti/nazar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post
Aaap rehnedijiye.

He was saying, "I am no Einstein, so stop flaunting education"...something to that effect.
Neenge avurikki sariya vivaram sollale ...
Reply With Quote
  #133  
Old November 4th, 2013, 10:03 AM
sanjayt's Avatar
sanjayt sanjayt is offline
Senior eCharchan
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Cygnus X-1
Posts: 2,067
sanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Belief in the concept of Drishti/nazar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyzzva View Post
If you dont translate what sanjayt typed I will type in pure hindi again.
Here's a rough translation:

What, yaar?

You are super-intelligent like Einstein.
You will be pleased to note, Mirza Saheb, that I was not questioning Rakhi's intelligence. I was singing her praises only. I know not how Rakhi misunderstood my noble intentions; further research is needed to understand this issue.

Be that as it may, how can I thank you for your shuddh Hindi lessons? I was trying to read stuff you wrote in this thread. Because most of my brain cells have atrophied leaving me with only a few working ones, I was having trouble reading your shuddh Hindi. It caused my few remaining brain cells to overheat under the processing load, forcing me to abandon the endeavour. But this is no reason for you to stop posting in shuddh Hindi. Your shuddh Hindi, I must say, brightens my day. I will come back to read. Another day.
Reply With Quote
  #134  
Old November 4th, 2013, 10:18 AM
GpeL's Avatar
GpeL GpeL is offline
Pelu Pelu
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Yahaan vahaan jaahaan tahaan
Posts: 19,162
GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Belief in the concept of Drishti/nazar?

Ok the thing is there is a definite effect of music and colors on the brain. You can try it yourself..Infact, very rarely you will find restaurants colored in shade of blue.. Blue is a depressant. Red is sort of energising but has negative impact overall.. pink and yellow and mist green are preferred colors.. musical vibrations have a similar effect irrespective of who is creating the music.. you can test this out too and especially with classical music.. for example, if you listen to rag bhairav, which is an early morning raga, in the dusk you will not enjoy it as much.. and the tenor and speed all have similar effects. another classic example is raag basant.. sing it in winter it will sound totally out of place.. and I don't have to tell the difference between music played at a marriage, vs a music if any at a funeral.. (say military bands.. compare to a march past vs the ones at burial)..

Question is why.. the answer to it is very simple resonance. And resonance varies with fluid density.. our body is 75% liquid and at differnt times and moods the density and blood's location is at different parts at different pressures. Say for instance, if a guy is making love (pardon my usage of this example), among mozart beethoven chaikovski the first one is erotica while the other two sends the dude limp.. and it has been verified clinically.

So it is because the resonance of the music has different effect on the brain.. (I wonder what rap music would do however and I am not willing to test it on myself)..

Coming to twinkle twinkle.. it is a "raga" that is sleep inducing a.k.a lori in hindi.. now the child and the mother need not listen to it.. i.e concentrate.. the frequency or the vibrations of the song causes a resonance of sleep which is ULTIMATE relaxation.. and lo and behold you have your prayers answered.. i.e the brain relaxes when it "believes" a medicine would work compared to when it doesn't and so it is more anxious, and so there is marked improvement... similarly you stopped worrying thanks to the twinkle twinkle and had smilar results.. yes it is a catalyst but it is NOT the reaction..there is a difference you see???
__________________
GpeL a day
Keeps mischief away.

Last edited by GpeL; November 4th, 2013 at 10:21 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #135  
Old November 4th, 2013, 10:24 AM
Sane Less's Avatar
Sane Less Sane Less is offline
Dead On Arrival is back
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 17,425
Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Belief in the concept of Drishti/nazar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GpeL View Post
Ok the thing is there is a definite effect of music and colors on the brain. You can try it yourself..Infact, very rarely you will find restaurants colored in shade of blue.. Blue is a depressant. Red is sort of energising but has negative impact overall.. pink and yellow and mist green are preferred colors.. ...
Dhat tere ki... and here I went and painted my whole house blue... various shades but all in blue Ab mera kya hoga kaalia
__________________
-----------------------------------------------

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Dil ki Nazar se Khoobsurat ... Ehsaas sonia TV and Radio 5 March 5th, 2013 12:27 PM
Drishti... Rakhi Films 0 March 13th, 2009 07:51 AM
"Nazar lag jayega!" HarHarMahaDev SoapBox 13 April 16th, 2007 12:30 PM
Belief max de Indiana Religion 23 January 19th, 2006 01:25 PM
belief vs reality CyberKhiladi Relationships 1 October 30th, 2001 03:58 PM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Site Copyright © eCharcha.Com 2000-2012.