eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Taaza Khabar - Current news

Notices

Taaza Khabar - Current news Discuss the latest news making waves...

Old May 5th, 2018, 05:29 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
Re: For raping 16-year-old at ashram, Asaram gets life in jail till death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napolean View Post
Is it consensual sex in eyes of law? I think law will think of it as a deception and term it as rape.
Traditional definition of rape was physical force or without woman's consent. There are some extensions also like having sex with a minor is 'statutory rape' as per Californication. Conning a woman and having sex with her may be different. I believe quite a few guys do that (not me ) Let me google that. I vaguely remember some country has a law where getting a woman drunk and having sex with her is also a rape.
Old May 8th, 2018, 12:38 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: For raping 16-year-old at ashram, Asaram gets life in jail till death

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
Traditional definition of rape was physical force or without woman's consent. There are some extensions also like having sex with a minor is 'statutory rape' as per Californication. Conning a woman and having sex with her may be different. I believe quite a few guys do that (not me ) Let me google that. I vaguely remember some country has a law where getting a woman drunk and having sex with her is also a rape.
Its called date rape! Even in the USA, if you drug a woman by spiking her drink or give her some narcotic or medication without her knowledge and then fuck her when she passes out or is not completely in her own senses, then its a rape. Its called date rape in layman's terms.