eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Films

Notices

Films Your pet peeves and raves about new releases

Old April 6th, 2018, 05:29 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ankhiyon Se Goli Mare - Govinda returns!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
"Dulhe Raja" probably figures in the top 10 or 20 Hindi comedy movies of all time. It has to... one of the funnier Govinda movies. A close second from the same actor would be "Aankhen"...
For me, it would be "Coolie No. 1" . The original Golmaal (Amol Palekar) remains at the top of the list though.
I will not be hurried and I will not be bullied

Old April 6th, 2018, 06:00 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raniraja View Post
For me, it would be "Coolie No. 1" . The original Golmaal (Amol Palekar) remains at the top of the list though.
What about Angoor?
Old April 6th, 2018, 10:12 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
What about Angoor?
Right !! Angoor !!!! It's somewhere near the top.

The thing is that I saw Angoor on TV, and Coolie No. 1 in movie hall with a group of friends. Then for 1 month we were used to laugh remembering it.

Old April 6th, 2018, 12:43 PM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raniraja View Post
Right !! Angoor !!!! It's somewhere near the top.

The thing is that I saw Angoor on TV, and Coolie No. 1 in movie hall with a group of friends. Then for 1 month we were used to laugh remembering it.
Chupke chupke (Dharmendra & BigB) tops after Padosan. Without a doubt.

And don't forget Rajababu of Govinda.
Old April 7th, 2018, 01:57 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napolean View Post
I found Aankhen to be much more entertaining than any other Govinda movie.
Aankhen was a class apart.
Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
I agree both are awesome comedies... but I find Aankhen to be his best!!
Aankhen, for me, was more of an action movie than comedy. No doubt, the comedy was top-class... but the bad guys were nothing to cry about either. Especially that lady villain. The action was top-class... and pretty serious. Whereas Duljhe Raja was an out and out comedy... the 3 top comedians taking the cake here... and the villain was not far behind either... with his "nanga nayega kya aur nichode kya"

"Hinduism brought a multitude of religions under one roof and survived for eons. Christianity and other religions will need to do the same or perish." - saneless
Old April 8th, 2018, 05:40 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmthaLal View Post
Chupke chupke (Dharmendra & BigB) tops after Padosan. Without a doubt.

And don't forget Rajababu of Govinda.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
Aankhen, for me, was more of an action movie than comedy. No doubt, the comedy was top-class... but the bad guys were nothing to cry about either. Especially that lady villain. The action was top-class... and pretty serious. Whereas Duljhe Raja was an out and out comedy... the 3 top comedians taking the cake here... and the villain was not far behind either... with his "nanga nayega kya aur nichode kya"
The list of "near the top" comedies grows