eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Indian Politics

Notices

Indian Politics Our national time-pass!

Old Yesterday, 10:23 AM
Senior eCharchan

log1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud of
Re: Sale of crackers banned during Diwali in Maharashtra and Delhi

I never meant on Dumbo / smartness part, but my intent was to emphasize his political power usage,..

What so surprising,.. ? dontchyu hear about Lallus' son or Ameet shahs' son doing big bakhedas?

Sure,....... Power corrupts, and an absolute Power, corrupts absolutely.

Last edited by log1iszero; Yesterday at 10:33 AM.
Old Yesterday, 11:30 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by log1iszero View Post
RE : electrical car,

Switzerland, Austria, Spain, Netherlands.. and few such European country, where ppl live side-by-side, all houses are like raw houses / townhouses styles,.. roads are narrow, congested and clean and not sort of interstate highway sort of life and not like US / Canada has,…. India has when you travel from one city to another by road,…

Electric car / Bike is well-fit for them,.. as otherwise you peddle the bicycle a lot, plus the distances are small so, charging never runs out and it can work perfectly fine, and so with the solar cars / bikes eventually, if higher qlty of solar cells, conserving more power and less charging times are researched,......

But, when you think in terms of US/Canada or India,.... n’ driving across cities and states this may not work out,.. otherwise the charge will run out and you are stuck and stranded on the road….

Google for Autobahns of Germany or Motorways of UK. Like Skyscapercity, isnt there a highway city. Apparently, the idea of interstates came from Autobahns.

Unlike your thoughts on railways, good that you think that Indian Highways are better than Europe's (They were not 10 years back, but things are changing with Golden Quadrilateral and all).

BTW, Tesla is in vogue in US You can go 300 miles on that. That is same as i can go on my full tank. Only, charging it may take more than gassing up, but there are charging stations all over now and you can park and charge.

Other vehicles go enough for a day's city ride (70-80 miles)
Old Yesterday, 11:43 AM
Senior eCharchan

log1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud of

^^ Thx for info,.... We have a detailed thread here, International ppl are discussing on this topic, for any advancement.

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...176617&page=23

Also had a discussion thread on Tesla here : http://bit.ly/2yWiV8U

It's a race among,... Hybrid / Oxygen -Water car, Solar cars, Electric cars,..

Dunn'o which will excel the market on top ( down the road 20 yrs later ) or they may go shoulder to shoulder like Coke/Pepsi or Windows/Apple system,..

None-da-less,.... it will reduce the gas prices for the remainder ( though by that time, the gas stn and car-making of gasoline will also stopped - just like all rickshaws in India are on LPG now and all VHS and DVD rental stores closed,.... Floppy and blank Cds almost gone,... )

Hope, later the petrochemical products, making of road ( asphalt ) and many chemicals and medicines will go cheaper if, Load on the petroleum products is greatly reduced by vehicles and automobiles,..

Last edited by log1iszero; Yesterday at 11:49 AM.
Old Yesterday, 02:24 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If our Kali pai can make out with hot-spot Bolly actresses, ...
Quote:
I never meant on Dumbo / smartness part, but my intent was to emphasize his political power usage,..
I was talking about the Kaloipali pai's making out part... not Dovaikini pai. Who cares about Dovapaani pai and what s/he can do. How and where did you learn that Kalsipaan pai was making out with Bolly actresses

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old Yesterday, 02:35 PM
Senior eCharchan

Did u read his posts on page1 here,..

http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45832

or now you made yrself, that you do not understand anybody's posts, like any typical Maddu ?

We have seen a desi forum, where 90 percent Maddus dunn'o understand any North Indian's posts and that's a fact,... for the ordinary words like Hum, Tum, Main,.. you need to give them English translation,..
Old Yesterday, 11:04 PM
Senior eCharchan

Dovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
Electric cars were in use before Gasoline cars took over in 19th century.
http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/...3/?reload=true

And over half of France’s electricity companies new from nuclear power. Both are practical. And we are not going to solve the problem created in 100 years overnight. Your green peace buddies actually say that Solar power is enough to meet all energy needs. Now, that is less practical than nuclear power methinx.

Now which is this college in Nepal where Indians go and study. Do They make you a doctor in 3 years? Anyway, my question is on the Armymen getting confused. Anyone familiar with firearms should be able to figure out whether th sound is that of a cracker. I won’t doubt the brave gorkhas. I doubt that your warden is the one who intiated you into religion of peace and he was making this up.
Fossil fuel cars are easy on pocket (when purchasing), has longer range, more power and takes relatively no time in refueling. They also has longer life span and no need to change batteries every few years, So electric cars are not practical right now. Maybe in some developed countries where many people has limited need, ample money and power supply, they can push toward electric cars but it's NOT PRACTICAL in India.

Nuclear power plants take more money to build and safety protocols are must after Fukushima mishap. It would require precise planning, meticulous and quality construction (Which is a tall order in India, where lowest bidder gets to build anything after giving bribes), and efficient running. Not very practical in India.

Way we can harvest solar power right now is not enough to meet human requirement, unless we invent something very advance or change the way we wanna use solar power a lot (i.e. Putting massive solar panels in space outside Ozone layer, Which would again be impractical until we take care of space debris problem), we can't rely on it completely. Solar energy should be way of the future But way we produce solar panel right now makes Nitrogen Trifluoride, a Gas which has 17200 times more green house impact than CO2.

On the contrary, we had excellent and renowned faculty. Back in 2001, Medical teachers in India couldn't teach after 65 years on age in Indian medical colleges, many teaching enthusiasts would head for other countries, Nepal seemed like a natural choice. Every teacher we had, was retired as Head of department or Principal of a government medical college, Many teachers were authors of renowned medical textbooks. I haven't seen that much good faculty in any college here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
That actually makes sense... and is easily accepted as a fact. Nepal is already known for its growth spurt of madrasas for terrorists. These madrasas are well known for their claims of doctory and engineering. And a madrasa would not want its location known to the neighborhood army center by lighting up fireworks And the statement by Dovakarana pai that he "has reverted to islam" now but had not back then
I hope reply to previous post covers most of this post as well.

Revert is because every kid is born as a true believer, It's his family/society which misguides him/her to falsehood. SO anyone embracing Islam is just reverting to original faith.

Quote:
I think, my honest guess is, Dova’s big-hugh royal-rich and Paliamentary related family’s political party is anti-bjp and khangress or sapa or smthg ike that, [ Gandhi had even used his own son to establish the ideal example, and converted him to Muslim - though, the guy said ok,… U force me,. And I will make more Lugaayi,.. and he also took advantage, of that force-fit-ment as his honest revenge to MKG ] our Dova saar most probably been used by the family for some sort of vote-bank, and hence his all the affinity / opinions remain towards Rohingya muslim, burial, jumma-jumma bath, halal meat by killing a cow with a knife and let it starve to death slowly,
no bath daily, speaking high of aasmani kitaab, killing goat and animals are fine, Diwali fataka ban favoring, and all secularism that khangress would prefer… !

He should start making 2-12 wife, if religion is a family enforcement, to stay in power, IMO.
If our Kali pai can make out with hot-spot Bolly actresses, he sure can ( with use of political powers ) , to Dipika, Piggy, ash and who not,.. IMO
Jani Bro, We aren't royalty or anything near. We are from Landlord family, who got in Government Jobs early at IAS level posts as long back as 100 years. Family was successful, so marriages happened with other successful families, including political families. Though no one is in politics in my extended family (paternal side), relatives who are/were in politics were mostly in congress because congress was the ruling party, almost everyone is Hindu in my family and friends.

It was impossible for someone like me, who believes in logic, justice, equality and humanity to stay away from Islam, I am too intelligent and open to new ideas, to miss that.

Quote:
This explains his aversion for Diwali though.
Naah, he was pretty secular and decent fella, his only vise was his drinking problem, But no student ever faced any problem because of that.
Old Today, 06:46 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quoting what i posted ages back on Fukushima example elsewhere.
Quote:
Politics apart, the 'environmentalists' need to look at the overall picture.

I just wikied and found that a third of Indian men and a 30th of indan women smoke. If they willingly accept this pollution, why complain about the other sources.

The Earthquake and tsunami risks (like Fukushima) are once in a century or so and even without the nuclear plants will lead to a lot of destruction.

One example i may put is the AMRI hospital in Kolkatta where 80 people died after a fire. Does it mean we stop building hospitals?

The locals may have a valid concern about their livelihood. The problem is that like in all the poverty alleviation schemes, the money meant for their compensation is pocketed by others. But many of their fears may be exaggerated. may be instead of a one time compensation, they should be given monthly income and why not use schemes like NREGA here.

Nuclear power is one way where you can reduce if not end dependence on oil...
Now, Indian company Reva had electric car in 90s too. As and when oil becomes expensive, electric cars become more viable. Till then, Delhi will have to live with bad air quality, Diwali or not.

BTW, last year, the pollution just disappeared along with intolerance when PM announced demonetization.
Old Today, 07:50 AM
Senior eCharchan

Dovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud of

Quote:
Politics apart, the 'environmentalists' need to look at the overall picture.

I just wikied and found that a third of Indian men and a 30th of indan women smoke. If they willingly accept this pollution, why complain about the other sources.

The Earthquake and tsunami risks (like Fukushima) are once in a century or so and even without the nuclear plants will lead to a lot of destruction.

One example i may put is the AMRI hospital in Kolkatta where 80 people died after a fire. Does it mean we stop building hospitals?

The locals may have a valid concern about their livelihood. The problem is that like in all the poverty alleviation schemes, the money meant for their compensation is pocketed by others. But many of their fears may be exaggerated. may be instead of a one time compensation, they should be given monthly income and why not use schemes like NREGA here.

Nuclear power is one way where you can reduce if not end dependence on oil...
'Willingly' is the keyword there, We can't make rest of 75% smoke too. Besides radiation is much dangerous than pollution in above acceptable limits. I am not against nuclear power as far as it's safe, But knowing how Indian system works, I won't advise it here just yet. They can't even build roads and proper rain water drainage system, how can we expect people to be OK with them making nuclear reactor in their neighborhood.

Quote:
Quoting what i posted ages back on Fukushima example elsewhere.

Now, Indian company Reva had electric car in 90s too. As and when oil becomes expensive, electric cars become more viable. Till then, Delhi will have to live with bad air quality, Diwali or not.

BTW, last year, the pollution just disappeared along with intolerance when PM announced demonetization.
Problems don't disappear If media stop reporting them, This Diwali despite ban people burst crackers and as a result PM 2.5 level reached to 900+ in areas of Delhi, Which is 15 times higher than acceptable limits.

People need to stop behaving like jerks and understand reality.