eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > Crowning Glory

Notices

Crowning Glory A home for our best content ... award winning created by eCharchans!!

Old January 14th, 2015, 11:07 AM
The Destroyer of Maya

Origmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Aa gaya aa gaya halwa wala aa gaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceSeeker View Post
One reason why AAP may do better than last time is:

many voters did not expect a 1st timer to win so many seats.

since that is disproved, it is possible the hope is ignited in them and they vote for AAP this time.

What about Kejri's unholy alliance with the Congress and running away from the government after that?

People will remember that too. They might consider that even if Kejri wins, their votes will very well go to waste.
Old January 14th, 2015, 11:46 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute

Last time it was a cakewalk for AAP. This time it will be walking through the molasses. Kejri is following a strategy of reminding everyone how "good" the things were in his 49 days stint, and how bad the things were before and are after. BJP has many arrows in its armory. It seems that the Delhiwallas have received lower electricity bills this month. A general "feel good" factor will go in BJP's favor.
I will not be hurried and I will not be bullied

Old January 14th, 2015, 11:52 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, in Delhi the winter months are definitely easier on the pocket. Is why Kejri is able to claim "49" days of Ram Rajya that led to India's independence.

Lower electricity bills, gas prices are very low, mehengai not bad at all. More positives with the central govt than negatives.
Old January 14th, 2015, 12:26 PM
dr.ibbler

drsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashika View Post
I was hoping for a good recipe for halwa
You love halwa? Pl dont be misguided, this is a political thread. Pl search recipe forum. I love halwa.
ड्राइवर सांता बाजुवाल्ला के साथ बहस करना मुश्किल ही नहीं नामुमकिन है
Old January 14th, 2015, 12:49 PM
dr.ibbler

drsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So, lets see here.

In the last Delhi elections, Anna, IAC, and AAP generated quite some momentum and created some sort of history.

For a first-time contestant, AAP perhaps delivered the best performance in history of India when it emerged 2nd largest party with only a few seats short of BJP which was few seats short of majority and congress was distant third.

Now the elections are happening again.

It is a fact that AK49's resignation has not gone down well with the electorate and he and his party has apologized for it many times.

Is it possible that the apology of AAP can create a momentum comparable to what Anna/IAC/AAP did 1st time.

Is there any reason for AAP to perform any better than last time?

Enough of crook, Kejriwal has lied repeatedly to fool the voters. Along with Kiran Bedi, BJP should take Shazia Ilmi, both will be very important members in the party.
Old January 14th, 2015, 01:10 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by drsantabajuwala View Post
Enough of crook, Kejriwal has lied repeatedly to fool the voters. Along with Kiran Bedi, BJP should take Shazia Ilmi, both will be very important members in the party.
Bedi mostly will not enter politics.

I'm strongly opposed to having Ilmi in BJP.. reasons..

Last edited by sarv_shaktimaan; January 14th, 2015 at 01:38 PM.
Old January 14th, 2015, 01:46 PM
dr.ibbler

Sarv Shaktimaan, we live in a democracy. We have a right to express opinions without fear. We have a right to change opinions without fear of reprisals or threat of consequences. BJP lacks Muslim representation.

Thank you.
Old January 14th, 2015, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drsantabajuwala View Post
BJP lacks Muslim representation.
You mean BJP is the new Congress.
Old January 14th, 2015, 02:30 PM
dr.ibbler

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
You mean BJP is the new Congress.
Sarv Shaktimaan, Congress fired members opposed to Rahul Gandhi being party VP. Congress has fired party members and one MLA for supporting Swachh Bharat Abhiyan. Congress has never tolerated dissent among party ranks. Do we want BJP to be the new Congress? Discord is not healthy, BJP should welcome dissension.

"If everyone is thinking alike, then no one is thinking." Benjamin Franklin.

Thank you and good night.
Old January 14th, 2015, 03:09 PM
dr.ibbler

I missed your quotes.

Sorry.

One more reason for the BJP to let her in. To express regrets for earlier opinions is her responsibility, hers alone. She adds to the BJP. She takes nothing away from the BJP.

Thank you.
Old January 15th, 2015, 04:25 AM
The Destroyer of Maya

Origmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond repute

The unthinkable for the AAP has happened. With this swift masterstroke stroke, the BJP has dug AAP's electoral grave and is going to bury Kejri's political career in it. Move over Dramabaaz Mufflerman and welcome the Iron Lady.

Quote:

http://news.rediff.com/commentary/20...iveupdates.htm
LIVE! Kiran Bedi joins BJP: I am here because of PM Modi's leadership

Write a comment
January 15, 2015
16:46 AAP: Kiran Bedi seems to have changed her mind : Atishi Marlena, AAP leader on Kiran Bedi joining the BJP: "Kiranji was against party politics during the India against corruption movement, she seemed to have changed her point of view. But she is welcome to join politics, she is welcome to join the BJP."
16:45 Kiran Bedi: I'm in mission mode : BJP has given me an opportunity to return back everything I got, to the nation, I'm in mission mode now: Kiran Bedi
16:42 Kiran Bedi joins BJP: I am here because of PM Modi's leadership : Kiran Bedi says she is very happy to join the BJP. "I am here because of PM Modi's leadership, I am here because he has inspired me. I have been serving the nation for the last 40 years. I am thankful to the PM for this blessings and the trust he has placed on me."

She said Delhi required a strong, honest and courageous leadership.

So, while it's certain she will contest the Delhi polls, no announcement on which seat.

16:35 Jaitley, Amit Shah's high-octane welcome for Kiran Bedi : BJP president Amit Shah and Arun Jaitley gives Kiran Bedi a high-profile welcome to the party.

Shah says, "I extend my heartiest wishes to Kiran Bediji for joining BJP, her presence will strengthen our Delhi unit. She will definitely contest from the BJP's side, but it is the prerogative of the Parliamentary Board to decide who will be CM candidate. So far Kiran-ji has joined us, we will contest the elections."

Arun Jaitley says that Kiran Bedi is a national figure.

16:23 Kiran Bedi joins BJP, likely to be
CM candidate against Kejriwal: BJP top league -- Arun Jaitley, Amit Shah, Dr Harsh Vardhan -- at the party headquarters. The party meets to induct Kiran Bedi into its fold just ahead of the Delhi polls next month.

The retired IPS officer had in May 2014 said she was ready to become the chief ministerial nominee in Delhi, if the BJP made such an offer to her.

Bedi, a former member of the Anna Hazare-led Jan Lokpal Andolan, had turned down the possibility prior to the Delhi Assembly elections last December.

Bedi was a visible face of the Jan Lokpal campaign, which had a strong anti-political colour, standing shoulder to shoulder with AAP leader Arvind Kejriwal.

16:05 Amit Shah, Kiran Bedi at BJP HQ, induction shortly : BJP President Amit Shah and Kiran Bedi arrive at the party office in Delhi. Bedi will be inducted into the party shortly, ahead of the

elhi polls next month
Old January 15th, 2015, 04:27 AM
The Destroyer of Maya

Modi and Amit Shah are truly master strategists. I bet Kejri never saw this coming. I will admit almost none of us did it either.
Old January 15th, 2015, 04:30 AM
The Destroyer of Maya

This thread should be renamed. It should be renamed.

Fiisal gaya fiisal gaya halwaa wala fiisaala fissaalaaaaaaaaaa.....
Old January 15th, 2015, 05:28 AM

And I eat my words.. she has been denying the chance for long though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaktiMaan
Bedi mostly will not enter politics
She was touted to join bjp last time round as well but looks like everything fell into place this time.. I'd have had this news from my source but for the fact that they are super busy with campaign work. Finally hai to sardaarni, speaking Hindi with Punjabi touch.. parerna instead of prerna.

So now everyone but Anna from his team have found a party.. either found or joined, that is. Poor Anna must be ruing his missed chance with Mamata di's TMC.

Last edited by sarv_shaktimaan; January 15th, 2015 at 08:14 AM.
Old January 15th, 2015, 08:00 AM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origmos View Post
What about Kejri's unholy alliance with the Congress and running away from the government after that?

People will remember that too. They might consider that even if Kejri wins, their votes will very well go to waste.
Quote:
So, lets see here.

In the last Delhi elections, Anna, IAC, and AAP generated quite some momentum and created some sort of history.

For a first-time contestant, AAP perhaps delivered the best performance in history of India when it emerged 2nd largest party with only a few seats short of BJP which was few seats short of majority and congress was distant third.

Now the elections are happening again.

It is a fact that AK49's resignation has not gone down well with the electorate and he and his party has apologized for it many times.

Is it possible that the apology of AAP can create a momentum comparable to what Anna/IAC/AAP did 1st time.

Is there any reason for AAP to perform any better than last time?
mts mts mts