eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Taaza Khabar - Current news

Notices

Taaza Khabar - Current news Discuss the latest news making waves...

Old February 16th, 2014, 09:26 PM
Banned

Aneeta has a spectacular aura aboutAneeta has a spectacular aura aboutAneeta has a spectacular aura about
Re: Kejriwal resigns over Janlokpal bill; sets stage for national role

^^

You said it all.

AK is sure there for his own personal and political gain,.. and the fact is the guy has no maturity, a very raw age, and speaks anything of anyone without much thinking,
also he himself has no real courage or vision to solve any critical problems of the nation, He is only good at “escape” like post no. 21 said here. The guy is just taking the advantage of an “ aam aadami ” logo. [ He thinks, saraa Hindostaan mere saath hai ! ]

These are the typical guys, who goes hiding and underground/mute when the nation has a real problem/crisis like war, dense communal riots or Paki terrorism or China’s invasion.
The guy is sure sure immature and wanna earn mileage on a “aam aadami” logo.

This is the vdo, (below) where he speaks ill and bad-mouthing Mukesh, when,..... who knows (?) how far the fact is in it, or what else other issues could/could not be from the other side !

But the point here is,.. AK raises the finger from Modi/RG/MA left, right and center without much thinking
and just thinks himself of very pure and doodh ka dhoola as he is under the umbrella of “ aam aadami ” and so far,..still he has not really handled any real ruling.

To give a commentary is always easier, than to put the foot on the ground, facing the Thomson, Hadley and Lilly’s balls @ 110 mph.

Mukesh ambani : Gas hikes explained:

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

Last edited by Aneeta; February 16th, 2014 at 09:35 PM.
Old February 17th, 2014, 09:45 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

So now that the CM has resigned and left a huge lacuna in terms of budget and other decisions.. what happens to all the subsidies, discounts and announcements?

Old February 17th, 2014, 11:56 AM
Senior eCharchan

sanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GpeL View Post
Respondent 2: Well I have 3 questions for Congress and BJP and their allies..
Well, somebody's gotta keep the faith. Faith in AAP, I mean. But you are right. Congress and BJP field criminals all the time, while accusing each other of being communal and sickular.

If you are the optimistic sorts, you could say that AAP is learning fast from whatever mistakes they have made; they will also continue to learn fast from whatever mistakes they make in the future. That's glass half full for you.

In the unlikely event that AAP wins 50 Lok Sabha seats, the whole of the next term will be fun. BTW, AAP's very photogenic spokesperson, Shazia Ilmi, has been missing from TV of late. Hope she's in the pink of health and will return soon.
Old February 17th, 2014, 03:03 PM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
If we look at transparency.org, India is actually in the middle (94 out of 180- It is actually better than the FIFA football ranking and HDI)
That actually means nothing. zilch.. nada. Who is transparancy international.. and btw you can be number 1 in that list and still be a crook all you have to do is become a shameless and be the kind that goes I did it.. jo ukhaadnaa hai ukhaad le kind of crook.. Like gabbar.. yahaan se 50 50 kos door gaun mein jab bachaa rota thaa, maa kahti thi bet so jaa.. so jaa nahi to gabbar aa jayega.. aur in teen haramjaadon ne gabbar ka naam poora mitti mein milai diye.
Quote:
(A couple of my classmates who are bigshots in Banks/Cyber coolie cos)
So? You mean aap should be filled with uneducated loosers and underprivileged gavaars and not a person who had spent his midnight oil studying to become a big shot in a bank or MNC software cos (your cyber coolies)? I am not really sure I get your drift here..

Quote:
things keep moving and if we actually let Ambanis, Birlas, etc. get on with their business,
Yes I agree on this front.. Ambanis and Birlas will do a better job of running India cos it will be run as per rules and regulations like they run their business.. (or should I say it cannot get worse if you mean they are crooks too).. and even if they are crooks, they are not swallowing lakhs of crores just like that.
Quote:
If you look at Transparency.org report, India is some 94th of 180 countries, i.e.

That is about the 50% mark.. 52% ish.. oh wait.. may be they are better than sc/st college marks.. hmm okey.. I am proud.. very very very very proud.

And for your datum that Notional thingy.. sir.. notional still means realizeable theoritically.. even if notional.. see it is like this.. Billy boy is worth say 75billion or so these days.. but he is not roaming around with that much liquid cash.. but he is NOTIONALLY worth that much as he owns that many MS shares. Now should he try to encash that notional wealth but dumping all his shares in market.. what do you think his REAL net worth will be? And yet he can actually get facilities/things worth more than 300 billion NOW.. that is based on projected value in X years based on Now (Notianal value).. and guess who will pay for it if such a scenario acts up?

So ye sab economic terms se confusia mennu to karne ki koshish karo mat.. I worked in this industry for err most of my jawaani?

Only yesterday I was asked by a person these days cars are avail to anyone who is willing or is on paper able to pay say 5000 (even less) INR a month as EMI.. but many blokes buy it off with such a notion and find themself unable to pay and the car gets repossesed by the bank.. what makes then still offer the cars with such schemes when their own cars are being brought back to their lots for resale because the orginal buyer was unable to pay for it under the same scheme again and again? Why..

Can you guess why? And if you know why and how it all fits in the greater scheme of things, I will tell yaa you will know how really powerful those Notional or unreal money is.

Last edited by GpeL; February 17th, 2014 at 03:21 PM.
Old February 17th, 2014, 11:30 PM
Senior eCharchan

rahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond repute

Well, here's what I feel about AAP...!!

Its a fledgling party and is eager to carve out a space for itself between the behemoths...!! And that can be done only thru some sort of Anarchy...!!! Didnt VP Singh resort to a worse Anarchy by invoking Mandal to create a space for himself...?? Didnt BJP unleash to another form of Anarchy - The Kamandal Anarchy, if I may say - to create a space for itself...?? Now that they have created a space for themselves, they are preaching from a high pedestal...!!

Anarchy of AAP is relatively better than the anarchy of Mandal or Kamandal in late eighties or early nineties... Atleast AAP's anarchy hasnt spilled any blood so far...!!..!!
Old February 18th, 2014, 05:18 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Lies of Chhee Chhee AK420 exposed.. Now you know why i call him a thag.

Quote:
AAP apologises to Transparency International for claims by leaders

New Delhi: A major embarrassment for the Aam Aadmi Party as it apologised to the Transparency International for the claims made by the party's national convener Arvind Kejriwal and other leaders regarding a study.
AAP leader Shazia ilmi had claimed that a Transperancy International study had shown a decrease in corruption in Delhi during the AAP's 49-day rule.

Transparency International has, however, denied conducting any study or publishing any report on corruption in Delhi during their short rule. It clarified that it does not have any report in this regard. "We don't have any report like this. We haven't carried out any survey or report. AAP should clarify this as our stand is very clear that we haven't carried any survey."
AAP leader Gopal rai said, "AAP never made false claims. As AAP gains strength people are maligning us."

Transparency International has issued a press release denying any report on corruption in Delhi. "This in reference to news item published in the news paper Hindustan Times published on page number 2 Hindustan times Delhi edition titled "Corruption down in Delhi Ilmi quotes international report". The information shared by Ms Shazia Ilmi is factually incorrect. We have not undertaken any study on corruption in Delhi and so there is no question of any such published or unpublished report," said Transparency International India Executive Director Ashutosh Kumar Mishra.

Kejriwal, too, during a Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) meet on Monday claimed that Transparency International was set to release a report which said that corruption has reduced in Delhi.
Old February 18th, 2014, 08:04 AM
Senior eCharchan

sanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahulpsharma View Post

Its a fledgling party and is eager to carve out a space for itself between the behemoths...!! And that can be done only thru some sort of Anarchy...!!! Didnt VP Singh resort to a worse Anarchy by invoking Mandal to create a space for himself...?? Didnt BJP unleash to another form of Anarchy - The Kamandal Anarchy, if I may say - to create a space for itself...?? Now that they have created a space for themselves, they are preaching from a high pedestal...!!

Anarchy of AAP is relatively better than the anarchy of Mandal or Kamandal in late eighties or early nineties... Atleast AAP's anarchy hasnt spilled any blood so far...!!..!!
This is a nice way to look at the issue.

Compared to the BJP's tactics at that time, AAP's antics are nothing.

BJP raised the Ayodhya temple issue and so many people identified with that. But the party of Ram found it difficult to make inroads into the south? I wonder if that's because Ram is not a big god here. Maybe the results would have been different had the god in question been Balaji or Shiva?
Old February 18th, 2014, 08:37 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GpeL View Post
That actually means nothing. zilch.. nada. Who is transparancy international.. and btw you can be number 1 in that list and still be a crook all you have to do is become a shameless and be the kind that goes I did it.. jo ukhaadnaa hai ukhaad le kind of crook.. Like gabbar.. yahaan se 50 50 kos door gaun mein jab bachaa rota thaa, maa kahti thi bet so jaa.. so jaa nahi to gabbar aa jayega.. aur in teen haramjaadon ne gabbar ka naam poora mitti mein milai diye.

So? You mean aap should be filled with uneducated loosers and underprivileged gavaars and not a person who had spent his midnight oil studying to become a big shot in a bank or MNC software cos (your cyber coolies)? I am not really sure I get your drift here..

Yes I agree on this front.. Ambanis and Birlas will do a better job of running India cos it will be run as per rules and regulations like they run their business.. (or should I say it cannot get worse if you mean they are crooks too).. and even if they are crooks, they are not swallowing lakhs of crores just like that.

That is about the 50% mark.. 52% ish.. oh wait.. may be they are better than sc/st college marks.. hmm okey.. I am proud.. very very very very proud.

And for your datum that Notional thingy.. sir.. notional still means realizeable theoritically.. even if notional.. see it is like this.. Billy boy is worth say 75billion or so these days.. but he is not roaming around with that much liquid cash.. but he is NOTIONALLY worth that much as he owns that many MS shares. Now should he try to encash that notional wealth but dumping all his shares in market.. what do you think his REAL net worth will be? And yet he can actually get facilities/things worth more than 300 billion NOW.. that is based on projected value in X years based on Now (Notianal value).. and guess who will pay for it if such a scenario acts up?

So ye sab economic terms se confusia mennu to karne ki koshish karo mat.. I worked in this industry for err most of my jawaani?

Only yesterday I was asked by a person these days cars are avail to anyone who is willing or is on paper able to pay say 5000 (even less) INR a month as EMI.. but many blokes buy it off with such a notion and find themself unable to pay and the car gets repossesed by the bank.. what makes then still offer the cars with such schemes when their own cars are being brought back to their lots for resale because the orginal buyer was unable to pay for it under the same scheme again and again? Why..

Can you guess why? And if you know why and how it all fits in the greater scheme of things, I will tell yaa you will know how really powerful those Notional or unreal money is.

Thats what i was talking about as pessimism.
Transparency. International is an international NGO like amnesty and their corruption report is headlines every year.

Actually, i could also ask, 'Who is this CAG who came up with all these crores of rupees as losses'. And India is ahead of Russia, Indonesia and no doubt the worthy neighbor Pakistan. It is is halfway on the list. i find it as half full, you find it as half-empty.

i look upon the Coal scam and the 2G scam in an optimistis way. The money, instead of going into government sinkhole, went into Businessmen and is actually more likely to benefit the 'Aam Aadmi' (like lower cell rates). The Bofors and Augusta are cases of old style corruption and need to be checked. But what AK and co are doing is to 'throw the baby with the bathwater' under their scheme, Defence minsitry wont be able to work at all.

Yes. as you said, Bill Gates's wealth is also notional. If he actually tries to dump it at one go, he may not be able to realize even half of it. Same happened on the latest spectrum sale. the proceeds were 61k Cr. far smaller than 2 l cr quoted by CAG. And the cos which quoted these 61 Kcr, are they going to pay these from their reserves - No, it is going to come out of cellphone consumer's pocket.

Now, here, you sound like Rationalthinker pai. Anwyays, what i meant to say is that, those who are complaining against the system, actually are their gainers. This same hard work in 70s and 80s and they still would have been lower level guys. Had they worked really hard, they could have joined Civil services like AK. So, knowingly or unknowingly, this is where AK's policies will take us.
Old February 18th, 2014, 08:44 AM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute

See I asked what your 'drift' was.. and therefore to get a clarification as to 'should AAP be filled with losers' I did not say you 'said' aap should be filled with losers. (there is a difference no? I cannot agree with RT pais idea of equating villagers with pests and contagions.. There are helpful bacterias.. if all bacteria's went on strike (ALL of them) he will not be able to digest milk for crying out loud.. that is called symbiosis for the scientifically challenged. He will be shitting milk as is and die of malnurioushment. (Let alone solid food which is a much complex amino acid compound). There will be no food to grow because nitrogen fixation IS done by bacteria.. and at a macro level if all those farmers (villagers) refuse to sell their goods to RT pai period.. he can type away on his keyboard and earn those gazillions but yet die of starvation (lest he finds how to eat 'wealth'.. real gold that is.. cos paper money is also an agri product to begin with)..
Old February 18th, 2014, 08:46 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Now, this is where experience comes into play. In 1989, we were all sick of seeing Rajiv G on TV all the time and decided to 'Vote for change', only to realize that this VP singh was actually worse off. Actually, mandal commission was very much there on his manifesto, so were populist measures like loan waiver. But before all that, he was media's darling and the padha likha log ignored all this.

This is why all the guys blindly supporting some one makes me skeptical (this includes Modi mania too- only thing i admire is that he has dumped Hindutva and is bringing development on Agenda)

Another example of such Mania, though extreme is Ayatollah Khomeini. All the westernized Junta of Iran was supporting him against a 'Corrupted and Decadent' Shah. Now, see what happened to that after all these years.
Old February 18th, 2014, 09:23 AM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

RPS, how are you? Long time..

There is a difference between anarchy of aap and others. AAP appeared to be wanting to do the unnatural which is turn around things overnight.

Just see how long 'communal parties' like BJP have tried to 'encash' Hindutva. It is so long that their state govt are now getting re-elected on a different issue. Its called 'development'.

V P Singh was a hardcore UP politician.

AAP is a bunch of nausikhiyas (which is fine) who are being unrealistic (which is not fine).

It was funny to hear Kejriwal say on TV that "the LS election is a straight contest between BJP and AAP. Congress is nowhere". Either Kejriwal has come from Alibag or he thinks that everyone else has.

I mean, may be congress is on its lowest ebb. But even if had to disappear, give it time. What has a history of over a century should not vanish overnight. It is unnatural.
Old February 18th, 2014, 10:07 AM
Senior eCharchan

rahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceSeeker View Post
RPS, how are you? Long time..

There is a difference between anarchy of aap and others. AAP appeared to be wanting to do the unnatural which is turn around things overnight.

Just see how long 'communal parties' like BJP have tried to 'encash' Hindutva. It is so long that their state govt are now getting re-elected on a different issue. Its called 'development'.

V P Singh was a hardcore UP politician.

AAP is a bunch of nausikhiyas (which is fine) who are being unrealistic (which is not fine).

It was funny to hear Kejriwal say on TV that "the LS election is a straight contest between BJP and AAP. Congress is nowhere". Either Kejriwal has come from Alibag or he thinks that everyone else has.

I mean, may be congress is on its lowest ebb. But even if had to disappear, give it time. What has a history of over a century should not vanish overnight. It is unnatural.
Well, I've never said that Congress should disappear...!! I've never supported that theory in past too...!! Infact, the biggest risk this nation would run is the demise of Congress which will give rise to regional formations having too much say in the centre and allowing nothing to function...!!! Infact, more than AAP it's the BJP who have shown this immaturity repeatedly in trying to seek a complete demise of Congress...!!! A nation with 70+ Parties can only be like this...!! Not better...!!

Regarding AAP, my point is only about the criticism of its Anarchy...!! AAPs Anarchy has so far maintained a bloodless shape...!! It has neither divided the population on the basis of caste, region or religion..!! Waise to Indian Political Theatre mein sabhi ek se hi hai....!! And I've always maintained that they are no better or worse than the weighted average quality of masses they govern...!!

Last edited by rahulpsharma; February 18th, 2014 at 10:22 AM.
Old February 18th, 2014, 10:17 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
Lies of Chhee Chhee AK420 exposed.. Now you know why i call him a thag.

Modi was shouting from a Podium claiming that China spends 20% of its GDP for Education... He didn't even have the politeness to issue an apology for the gaffe...!! AK atleast apologized and admitted the error...!!!
Old February 18th, 2014, 10:40 AM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Modi was shouting from a Podium claiming that China spends 20% of its GDP for Education... He didn't even have the politeness to issue an apology for the gaffe...!! AK atleast apologized and admitted the error...!!!
Maalik,Kaha ho yaar ?
Kabhi kabhi hum garibo ko bhi darshan aur gyaan diya karo
Old February 18th, 2014, 11:18 AM

Quote:
This is a typical AAPTard response.. straight from AK420 manual..

btw, claiming a survey which never happened is a LIE not an ERROR.

And the same thing about Soli Sorabjee's views in JanLokpal Bill. He denied giving advice but was suppressed by the media (read AAP's private news channel NDTV) very quickly and tactfully.

ask AAPtards anything and they compare themselves to Gandhi or somebody else.. This way you are saying AAP is honest in a relative sense not in an absolute sense. Isn't that what AAP says about BJP, that it is corrupt but lesser than Congress? On all TV debates I see AAP spokesmen will never answer a straight question but compare relatively how much they are better than others.

RTI champions never replied on the RTI about expenditure on AK420 oath ceremony.. some AAP guy said on TV you first ask how much spent on Patnaik's oath, how much on Rajasthan CM oath.. blah blah blah

Last edited by sarv_shaktimaan; February 18th, 2014 at 11:20 AM.